Boomers (Birth Year '44- '64) Dying Off, Happy or sad?

strawpoll.me/17522485

So what is your personal opinion on the boomer generation dying off? I personally can not fucking wait. They are so withdrawn from modern society and refuse to adapt. Their meme game is whack and their jokes are fucking retarded

literally the only thing they did well was work hard. but this is just my personal opinion. what about you?

Attached: customer-service-employee-sorry-we-cant-do-that-for-you-12182841.png (500x589, 124K)

not happy or sad, a fresh breeze helps replace stagnant air

not bad. i need more samples, its for my dumbass dad

Attached: SmartSelect_20190228-190912_Chrome.jpg (1440x1337, 282K)

This is where the Jews and Mexicans take over America completely.

I am not mad at the boomers.
Its the first generation that got brainwashed by the commies and kikes in college so its only logical they themselves became rather poisonous.

That fresh breeze is is brown .
When they are mostly gone, you have last your last link to old white America .
Enjoy yr new America

Ambivalent

Sad because they will likely be the last white and (generally) conservative voting bloc to die off.

On the other hand they completely sold out future generations, especially Millennials and Gen X to a degree. At this point the damage is essentially irreversible, so fuck 'em they reap what they sow.

thats literally not a bad thing.

its survival of the fittest, and if whites get whiped out then who really gives a fuck?

Just in healthcare service jobs they're single-handedly creating millions of jobs by getting old. It really depends on what gen-x does with their inherited wealth from their parents dying, philanthropy, or selfish squandering? I don't think gen-x or millennials will redistribute their inherited wealth. They'll all expose themselves as hypocrites when those probate lawyer are talking dollars.

I hope every boomer dies except ones im related to

They already did, this is where they claim their prize and destroy it like the rats they are.

Boomers
>diversity is our strength

Also Boomers
>I cant wait to retire in Florida in an all white neighborhood

Only sad about my parents dying. But their generation going will do wonders for our totally fucked housing market.

Attached: great deal.png (844x790, 923K)

Gen X and millenials are much less evil, but they are as retarded if not even more retarded than boomers. No idea what is going to happen. Only Z and Alpha are going somewhere if we don't wreck everything before they take power.

this is the credited response

this. easy to look down on boomers in hindsight, but imagine being born in an era where information was being force fed down your throat daily through unidirectional government controlled magic tubes known as televisions without having the ability to fact check any of it. that said yes they are overall mostly retarded.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Baby Boomers, Silent Generation, gen x, gen y, are garbage classification words. You are aware of the immensely vast amount of diversity of people on this planet right? You are aware that different countries have different education systems right?

Stop being such fucking idiots.

>You are aware of the immensely vast amount of diversity of people on this planet right?
Fuck off imbecile, you don't belong here

"Can't wait for the baby boomers to die"
Can't wait for your grandparents to die? You're a fucking animal. And you should be put down.

>You are aware that different countries have different education systems right?
don't worry posts like yours highlight it perfectly

Every house not being sold brings a smile to my eyes. Fuck boomer and their retirement plans.

>he thinks we're including non-american boomers

lmao, yes cover up that flag you irrelevant third world shithole

Still stuck with the even worse millennials so ultimately indifferent.

FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK JANNIES

>what gen-x does with their inherited wealth from their parents
>boomers leaving inheritances

Attached: typical_jidf_poster.jpg (500x750, 60K)

courtesy of the fucking boomers

>his grandparents are boomers
lmao, found the easily offended gen z'er

speaking of gen z's, they are the biggest fucking pussies out of everyone. they act tough but when you "offend" them they act like its the worst thing in the world and freak out. they have the worst victim mentality out of the all the current generations.

my fine china from wallgreens and elvis plates will be worth something one day!

Boomers dying off: that's a good thing... NOT!

Thanks boomers for not having white kids and pushing free love. Everybody hates you now go away

you say this only because every Canadian generation is a sappy piece of retarded shit