Earthquake in Oklahoma???

That was... pretty intense all my shit just fell over. Why is going in??

Attached: 1551393763190.jpg (768x1024, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O3qIDVCPO0
youtube.com/watch?v=GkkAkNATS9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fracking you inbred hick. HUR DUR GLOBAL WARMING ISNT REAL CUZ ITS COLD OUTSIDE

Odd, I'm in Michigan and my power went out for 4 seconds.

>Earthquake in Oklahoma.
Holy shit. I knew you faggots were retarded, but this is even worse than usual. Do you you retards not remember all the fracking you started? That's been causing Earthquakes in OK, KS, MI, etc?

Angry trannies all up in here.

Who cares if the ground wiggles, 30m brown faggots live with it daily in calif, at least you’re fucking up opecs boipussie, frack harder prairie faggots!

Hey calm your shit cunts. I didnt fucking drill for oil myself, all i know is my fucking kitchen cupboard is all over my floor and the Niggers dog next door won't shut the fuck up.

uh, wtf does fracking have to do with the global warming hoax?

but they were recording earthquakes there since 1882 and have been actively monitoring them for over 40 years

I'll be driving thru oklahoma in 2 weeks. Can't wait to get a fried onion burger in el reno.

Attached: IMG_1114.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9O3qIDVCPO0

F R A C K I N G

Audible roaring and rumbling was heard all over Southeast TN

Trannies are taking over the matrix. Stock up on bullets to fend off the AIDS infested tranny horde.

Edmond?

An earthquake just flew over my house. WTF?

Fucking retarded green niggers that were high af during history class. The third largest quake in American history happened in Missouri in 1811. Fucking AIDS infected eco warriors on meth need to be exterminated.

Attached: 47B3758000000578-5228857-Amazing_Desmond_Napoles_10_from_Brooklyn_New_York_City_has_found-m-36_15149 (634x878, 65K)

imagine being this retarded

>wtf does fracking have to do with
earthquakes is a better question. As I recall, a couple of grad students spent two weeks on a study and pronounced fracking as the cause.
Surprisingly, I remain unconvinced.

What? When? Where? Norman user here.

I had one a couple of years ago. I wasn’t that jazzed about it, to be honest.

Edmond here, it was 7 miles from us. House made a slight popping noise and that was about it? Where you at faggot?

Y O U ‘ R E W E L C O M E

did an earthquake that works for Nintendo just fly over your house?

Tulsa here. Didn’t feel a thing.

They just passed no-permit carry, someone was probably testing their garage nuke

Oklahoma has been recording quakes since the 1800s but fracking is relatively new.
Just checked the fracking wiki and read the following.
"Hydraulic fracturing began as an experiment in 1947, and the first commercially successful application followed in 1950"

1) are you on dmt or some such shit?
2) where in Oklahoma are you finding dmt or some such shit?

Those minor earthquakes are not caused by fracking itself which amounts to little more energy than the swing of a sledgehammer. Those minor earthquakes are instead caused by the disposal of the water used in the fracking. At some point the water used in the process must be disposed of and is stored in deep underground injection wells. This water is displacing the local geology which is responsible for the earthquakes.

The two remedies to this are firstly the use of less water through new recycling methods. The second remedy is the identification of better geologies for disposal that would keep the water away from anything that anyone would ever care about.

That was nothing. We get them all the time in California.

Also

Memefag detected

Melania’s going to be there Monday.

>what does releasing methane gas into the atmosphere have to do with rising CO2 levels
>what does drilling into the earths crust in large areas have to do with earthquakes where there are no faults

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKS ARE STUPID

T H A N K Y O U . H O W ' S L I F E ?

CO2 is good for plant life, vegan faggot. Again, you’re welcome.

Why is everyone on dmt here suddenly?

Oh shit a tectonic plate just flew over my house!

Even more odd, I am in Florida and just finished my dinner. These amazing coincidences are blowing my mind.

N E V E R B E T T E R

Kek

Attached: DBB1F898-617A-48AF-BA17-0C036F3AFF6C.jpg (446x456, 43K)

Honest question: How the fuck does anyone obtain drugs? I just keep drinking booze because it's legal and have smoke some pot once or twice, but seriously where the fuck do people find that shit?? If I'm ever dependent on a black market to survive I'm going to be fucked.

E X C E L L E N T K E E P I T U P

Are you a plant?

No idea, frankly. Every time I find a drug dealer they act like they don’t want to actually deal drugs.

Plant it in your mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkkAkNATS9g

Your penis is tiny.

What are fault lines.

I don't consume tobacco or marijuana. Are you a plant?

are you okay homie? Do you need help?

Attached: images (4).jpg (183x275, 14K)

Graboids

HHHHUUUURRRRRRR 3.1 earthquakes are fucking terrifying right broski? Die in a fire you memeflaggot fuck.

What are you a geology denier? These fucking flat earthers should be locked up.

she's natural right? what size are those?

I'm in West Virginia and just got done fucking my sister.

Missouri is on a falt line.

>where there are no faults

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKS ARE STUPID

Do you understand that plants give off oxygen? Or did you skip basic science and go straight for the hard stuff, like sex change operations?

I dunno. K?

2-28-19
NEVER FORGET

Attached: D9E06A78-26D5-42EE-BA54-61FBF3F5C259.jpg (600x531, 53K)

hmm, 3.1 in Oklahoma

Attached: 2019_02_28_20.53.19.jpg (1080x2220, 1.78M)

>Oklahoma
>no faults

Who's the retard now?

Attached: It'sOK'sFault.jpg (1097x848, 184K)

Felt like a 5.0

>retard

Attached: 53fb6486a8450.image.jpg (400x343, 19K)

>35 years
>meaningful on a geological timescale

>What are Wastewater back-fill wells

We have this same shit in CO. Wastewater backfill wells inject literal metric fucktons of water into non-permeable shale layers and destabilize the local Pierre shale formations.

OK is worse, though. they went hog wild with it a few decades ago. CO barely has enough water as is.

>Wastewater backfill wells inject literal metric fucktons of water into non-permeable shale layers
>inject literal metric fucktons of water
>into non-permeable shale layers
???

Put 2 cracks in gypsum wallboard. Dayton

Attached: Our_Lord.jpg (350x323, 50K)

Backfill wells are fucking stupid. they penetrate non-permeable confining layers with the intent of reaching underlying sandstone at depths that won't flow into shallower surface potable water wells and local alluvium, using the confining layer as a "cap"

The problem, of course, is that metric fucktons of water exert massive hydraulic pressures, which can destabilize the confining layers.