Attached: TRUMP-CUCK.jpg (600x337, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilhanomar.com/vision
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best Korea got height-mogged again

Insufficient dimensions for 44d chess

Trump got wind of an assassination attempt

Trump walked out just like your dad did

The best tool you have in a negotiation is the ability to walk away.

Nu/pol/ faggots should take a civics or politics course sometime.

Ay Tone
If da chinks wanna play hardball we'll play fucking hardball

Nah the only civics lesson they need is Fuck Jews.

Attached: checked.png (1059x962, 824K)

Negotiating tactic.

>being a magapede
>calling anybody else nu/pol/
my fucking sides

Trump's handlers told him no

The north korean negotiation is controlled by china

>flag

no matter how long you've been here your opinion is useless, has always been useless, and will always remain useless

This!!!!!!

Communist traitors in Washington made Trump's position look weak.
They should be hanged, unironically.

>commie thinks they own Jow Forums
>commies own anything ever
What the fuck is this?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x169, 1.03M)

you're a faggot, but I must agree with you on this one

NK peace is a bannonite relic, Trump went full zionist

>leaf flag bad
t. newfag who wasn't on Jow Forums before geographic flags

this will never be an argument, you're living vicariously through your flag like an NPC

>if you're not a magapede you're a commie!
imagine being this gay

Attached: 1530112364545.jpg (1000x4000, 1.03M)

Attached: projection.jpg (600x800, 325K)

Uh, the two most evil people currently living were in the same place and nobody tried anything? ugh, the fucking security there needed to man up and do what's right instead of what they're told to.

>I have no argument
>I have no idea what projection means
sigh

north korea got a shitton of leverage because american elections are coming up and kim knows trump needs a good result

r/the_donald immigrants need to go back

Attached: 1550525913812.jpg (665x767, 94K)

>no argument
>
>

---->

>n-no u

>more words = better argument
This is what the left really believes.

Trump found out there were a bunch of geriatric Korean war vets over there and got pissed... They were like its cool we keep experiment ing and doing shit to these guys right?

Attached: 1523244328163.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Based Kim knows better than to trust neocons

>f-flag!!!1
thank you or proving my point.

Attached: 1523883971803.png (291x344, 85K)

Best Korea wanted all sanctions dropped in exchange for closing a few but not all of thier nuke facilities. We told them no thanks.

Negotiating world peace apparently takes more than one meeting, even if you're Trump

Attached: 6b5.png (680x550, 95K)

They not only allowed meme flags back on Jow Forums but they tripled the amount of them.
sage

Leftists do not understand the concept of projection even though they are masters at doing it.
>We're fighting fascism!
>beats anyone with a dissenting opinion with a bikelock and then destroys property

>Love trumps hate
>TRUMP SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE HEAD

>Trump is intolerant and wants to destroy diversity in america!
>KILL ALL WHITE MALES

>If you're not an ultrapartisan zionist cocksucker you're an NPC
like clockwork

Attached: 1536285486466.jpg (249x260, 27K)

sounds like daddy Trump isn't making the best deals any more. I thought he said there would be denuclearization. Why did he lie?

Thank you for proving that nobody cares about you or your shitty country with unaffordable grocery store prices.

Attached: 1494800013836.jpg (720x744, 90K)

this is who you support

Attached: 1535585681459.png (800x800, 291K)

Do you ever look around and see how stupid these motherfuckers, and then wonder if you'll do like Trump did and say fuck em, and join the Zionist Nazi Party

>t. leftist nazi
You have to go back.

Attached: 1551223355002.jpg (1000x858, 329K)

I don't care. :)

As opposed to just letting them in en masse hoardes....

>if you don't support a zionist you're a leftist
>you can't be right wing and not love Israel
>I don't care about immigration as long as trump is triggering leftists
>unprecedented immigration is based as long as long as we let them in legally!

this is the intelligence of the magapede

Attached: 1522311775482.png (800x800, 415K)

Cohen mentioned Jupiter FL.
screen cap this.

>2 Fat 2 Furious
NK continues to leverage Trump's buffoonery to legitimize their nuclear arsenal.
Putin will continue to profit off these fruitless fatboy playdates he's organized. The Sum of all Fears concerned the proliferation of nuclear weapons, and instead of fanciful Tom Clancy espionage shit we're watching it normalized by obese autocratic tools.

Attached: TrumpShitTicket.gif (440x246, 3.17M)

who are you quoting? I didn't say any of that. Also, that's not what projection means. You think people who don't like Trump secretly want to be hit in the head with a bikelock, but do it to other people instead because they can't cope with that knowledge?

The definition of projection was even included in my fucking picture, and you still don't know what it means. pretty sad

Attached: 1539445538118.png (976x1290, 606K)

How retarded do you have to be to read the statement in that photo and think, "Thus will get 'me. This is really sharp."

The US (not Trump, the US-- this issue long pre-dates Trump) does no need a deal. The US economy is booming, our population isn't starving, we trade with everyone. NK is a different matter. NK can't cuck anyone, unless they use their nukes or invade SK, I suppose. But they dare not do that. We can wait. They don't threaten the US in any way.

Really, you're going to have to do better than this. It's embarrassing for you and insulting to us.

Slither away now, lass. You've failed badly here.

>"legal immigration is fine"
>no wall? (yet at least)
>licked jew dick in Syria TWICE April of 2017 and 2018
>"greatest ally"
>literally made Jerusalem the jewish capital (i don't care much because i'm not a christcuck but still)
>(about to) invade venezuela like a true neocon

You can be a MAGApede all you want, at the end of the day, he's still not delivered on some subjects and did a 180 on things like non-intervention. You should probably vote for him again because he's the furthest right realistically, but do not delude yourself into thinking he's the savior we thought he would be in all of 2016. Unless you're a neocon jew, of course.

s-shut up discord tranny it's strategic zionism and legal mexicans are based. the wall was a metaphor you NPC

Attached: 1525539631131.png (544x609, 126K)

Why do you faggots come here so much to just get laughed at and called commie faggots?
Is it an addiction by now? I mean keep posting because we keep laughing but its pretty sad for you incels to keep doing it lets be honest.
>Don't forget to donate to Bernie, again.

Attached: Here we go again.jpg (938x672, 48K)

Libshits:
>Trump is a nazi!
>Trump is letting in a bunch of niggers and spic who will breed the white race out of existence!
Also Libshits:
>Trump is a kike puppet!
>I don't care about open borders so long as the shitskin bitch yells at jews!

Thanks for proving my point twice in a row, you faggot.

Well, there are 3 options:
1. Get NK to give up it's nukes willingly (that's trump's goal)
2. Legitimize NK as a country and nudge them into good behaviour through political pressure (worse than option 1.)
3. Destroy NK and their nuclear arsenal

Which one do you want?

>How retarded do you have to be to read the statement in that photo and think, "Thus will get 'em. This is really sharp."
Welp, let's go to the tape...
>The US (not Trump, the US-- this issue long pre-dates Trump) does not need a deal.
BZZZZT. Read the picture again, dopey. Nobody suggested the US needed the deal, nobody suggested the US got cucked.

>implying disapproving of trump's admitted and established chronic zionism means you're a leftist
>implying all right wingers are zionists
>implying you can't be right wing and not support trump
>implying trump accepting "the most immigration ever" for a wall that doesn't exist isn't total cuckoldry
It's fucking hilarious and sad how one dimensional your cognitive process is. Jow Forums is not a zionist republican board and it never will be no matter how hard you t_d newfag shills try to astroturf it. stay in /ptg/ if you have such a hard time with facing reality.

Attached: 1549635450613.jpg (764x830, 111K)

how have I "proven" your point? You quoted a bunch of things I never said, and the things you quoted aren't even examples of projection anyway. go back to your /ptg/ zionist hugbox

>faggots
>incels
>post just to get laughed at
see now this is projection

Attached: drumpflet.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

>1 post by this ID
All together now! In the fields!

Oh we laugh at you faggots alright.
Oh I have to go my wife and kids just came home after getting our youngest his 12 month old vaccinations.
Dont stop posting tho

why are you saying "oh" like its meant to be sarcastic? also
>vaccinations

Did you make those three up all on your own? I'm sure your mother is very proud, but I doubt her credentials when it comes to geopolitics on the Korean peninsula.
Why don't you run me through how your Monty Hall approach applies to US-Cuba historically, smart guy.

>jews living rent free in your head
>neetsoc were ever right wing
>implying Trump isn't centrist
>doesn't know how anything works outside of jews and niggerdick fixation
My point was:
>Leftists do not understand the concept of projection even though they are masters at doing it.
before posting three examples of projection. Then you accuse me of projecting while somehow not noticing or understanding the examples I posted in the same reply, thereby projecting.

>it's not the jews it's those pesky democrats! some jews are based you stupid nazi!!
neocons everybody. this board is dead

Attached: 1527563495366.jpg (960x940, 117K)

>implying the left thinks Trump is a kike puppet
See, this is the exact same delusion I am talking about in this . You fail to even realize that maybe Trump isn't this special savior people thought he'd be because he shat on mexicans.
You're loyal to him, so loyal that you'd end up literally calling the left anti-semites who points out how Trump is a kike puppet even though that isn't even remotely true.

what's more Jewish than literally making you loyal to the things that kill you?

>Go into a negotiation without any baseline
>walk away with nothing and wasted time from the most powerful man on the planet

If 1% of the world population is such a problem then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
>inB4 but muh victim complex

imagine unironically supporting kikes on Jow Forums in 2019

Attached: 1544784911540.png (521x298, 30K)

right but none of the things you posted are examples of projection.
>Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

So how is hitting someone with a bikelock an "unconscious impulse or quality"?

Kim trusts Trump to keep his word but he's scared of the next guy taking power so he doesn't want to get rid of his nukes is my guess.

Cuban missile crisis was about russia. Totally different scenario.

Anyway, it's just a deflection from the topic at hand. Why don't you correct me if you think i'm missing something.

Attached: 2ux3wq.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Don't know

The art of the deal, Trump wasn't getting what he wanted so he walked away. Give it 8 more months.

Also word is lower level state department Dem operatives were promising NK things they knew would never be attainable to sabotage Trump and peace.

My suspicion as well.

Attached: vote democrat.png (908x448, 84K)

I like the reports that the Koreans were surprised at how much we knew about their other facilities.

You can run but neutron can't hide...

Attached: 12034.jpg (640x426, 109K)

>democrats are tha real nazis!
>If you don't think jews are god's chosen people you're an NPC commie
fucking lel

literally nobody is saying this

Look up the definition of fascism and then look up the professor that hit a trump supporter over the head with a bikelock. You'll find a connection.

Based leaf poster

Based KOSH EMPEROR still achieving absolutely nothing.

>Give it 8 more months
How many different promises could I apply that to? I wonder

Attached: 15245686797806705785645.jpg (290x249, 9K)

Actually it's the opposite of this. NK has already said that they want a deal before the end of Trump's first term. They know that the window could close suddenly and permanently on them, and the next US leader would put NK regime change back on the menu. Trump holds all the cards here.

You Magapede retards are absolutely hilarious

>siding with muslims internationally against a common enemy = letting them in and voting democrat
Again, nobody is saying this.

Maybe kim or his spies that watch this place(i think) got my message about not trusting this kike and his cianigger friends as far as he can throw them.

Besides the wall what has he not accomplished? Moreover nothing about NK was a campaign promise other than the missiles will stop. When was the last time NK Korea fired a missle?

Unreasonable demands. Pretty simple.

Do you have something to dispute him with or is your only intellectual tool calling people funny? Bulgarians are pretty funny, they are weird Turk Slavs Mongols who enjoy goats, but I don't laugh at them.

You TDS retards are absolutely hilarious

ilhanomar.com/vision
Your cope is palpable.

>yeah hmpff yeah mmm yeah fucking leftists fucking leaf im based hmmm yeah.

>look guise, this horrible democrat said something antisemitic, what a fucking bigot
>I bet all you antisemites are democrats just like her, Israel is our best ally you fucking nazi assholes
this is you

Attached: 1536190679568.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

The jews spent 8 years practicing with Obama. Trump was a pretty big success in my opinion. The country is more divided than ever, each side truly believing themselves to be right. Can anyone be "right" in a system controlled by the jews?

You really think the wall is the only thing he hasn't accomplished? Nigger I don't care about NK and I didn't 2 years ago. This country is on its dying breath (thank God) and we sit around fighting in the parameters the jews set for us. Have you actually noticed daily life improving under Trump, or getting worse? Because all I see is white Republican Obama splitting us to the point where people are bitter and afraid of each other. We literally have nothing holding this country apart except our united apathy

peak leafposting

depicting a völkisch person saying you should vote democrat and let niggers in to destroy kikes =/= some democrat muslim cunt who hates israel because of fucking palestine.
you and your false equivalencies are amazing, no wonder you're still in denial when you're bullshitting yourself this hard

i mean how many times has the guy said complete denuclearization?

Just because you post hitlers and call everyone who disagrees with you kikes doesn't mean you pass the newfag test.

Attached: 1545943509664.png (325x213, 68K)

Based and redpilled