I've been homeschooled since 5th grade, and my mother never bothered to teach me

I've been homeschooled since 5th grade, and my mother never bothered to teach me.

I'll be 19 in a couple of months, and now everybody keeps telling me I need to get a job,
I have no social skills or education, and I can't leave the house without having a panic attack.

What am I supposed to do?

Attached: dunce.jpg (640x480, 90K)

Therapy.

I don't have insurance, and I don't know how I could meet a psychiatrist

I’m this way 34 and live at home AND went to a normal high school

This isn't an option for me since they will kick me within the year.

same except I was home schooled since 2nd grade lol... 21 now, never had a job, never went to college etc...
fuck da world... go tip over some trash cans, run away from home, punch women... yes... read books and punch women...

Oh boy. That's horrible OP, I went through something similar, my mom homeschooled me but never really taught me anything. Didn't learn how to read til I was 10 years old, still struggle with math every fucking day of my life.

Look what I did, I got my GED and a job. Work on your personal hygiene, start going outside more regularly, look into a GED program. Ask your parents if they'll pay for your GED. But even if you can't manage to get a GED, just lie and say you have it, no employer will need to see it.
Just fake it til you make it, you have no skills, but be very polite and as happy as you can be in any interview you get. Just start applying, walking into places and asking to apply. You will get there, but you have to do it.
It'll be hard.

I've been thinking about entering classes for a long time now, but I can't stop thinking about how inadequate I am. I don't what I'm good at or if I'll ever be good at anything, and I don't know if I can live working dead end jobs my whole life.

Look OP, you're at fucking ground zero right now. It doesn't matter how inadequate you are, your English is just fine from what I can tell. Get a shitty part time job, get an apartment, get away from your toxic parents, I would strongly making the choice to cut them from your life for at least a while. Right now you need confidence, a lot of people don't know this, but working/going to school gives you a lot of social confidence. I was so awkward and depressed, barely bathed, etc when I first started working, it took a few years but after a while I realized how good I was at the job and how much people liked me.

You will get there, and you won't be stuck in anything forever, but you absolutely have to start somewhere. If you wanna chat my skype is katie.chic

My parents aren't toxic, the reason its come to this is because my family have ignored me for most of my life. I have no outside support, and I don't know if a shitty job pays enough for me to live alone. And my hygiene is just fine, I shower everyday.

OP, you're super autistic and it's very tiring. If your parents have ignored you and barely taken care of you, that's toxic, end of fucking story.
What is your minimum wage? Go on craigslist, look for places that you could live with roommates/by yourself if you can afford it.

I said take care of your hygiene if it is a problem, just take care of yourself in general.
My parents didn't ignore me but they weren't great, didn't school me, too self involved to consider me honestly, but I could go outside. That's a huge problem that comes down to mental stress and also self esteem issues.

If you don't want advice, why are you here?

I have same problem here op but I’m only 16

My parents r gonna kick me out when I turn 18

You aren’t that bad, you type a post on here without any grammatical errors.

I don’t want to live in my country, I hate it here. This is making me not want to get an apartment.

Working minimum wage and paying for
Food and an apartment means I will never be able to travel, but clothes I like, but any luxuries like music, or even a good guitar. I will just be existing.

OK OP, since I have to spell this out for you listen very closely. This is your situation from what you have told us:
>Bare bones education
>No emotional support system at all, no friends
>Going to get kicked out of home within this year
>Difficulty leaving the house

I'm not here to argue with you about how you hate your country, how you feel inadequate, about how your hygiene is good. I don't give absolute flying fuck about any of that, I don't know you, and I will never know you.

I am going to say this one last time, you have one option, it's to get a job. Otherwise, you're going get thrown out onto the street and you just may never pick yourself up again after that. Get a job while you can still take care of your hygiene for a job, get a roommate either by Craigslist or your news paper listing -- there are many resources.
After a while, you can consider leaving the country, furthering your education, getting a better job, making friends, having a girlfriend, etc. But if you want to quite literally survive, you have to cut the shit, and stop being a bumbling baby.
>Get a job, get a place with/without a roomie, get your GED/high school equivilant, save your money, further your education.
But do not come on to this fucking board to bitch and moan about what you don't want to do, or what you're too goddamn afraid and stupid to do. I have given you good advice, you just have to take the bull by the horns.

Attached: 1444176064697.gif (1280x715, 289K)

Find a Psychologist... psychiatrists are medical doctors, they hand out drugs. Avoid them.
Psychologists talk and listen and help you work through issues.

I have a job I work in a restaurant kitchen for minimum wage it sucks. I want a 10/10 Instagram gf, but I can never get this. There are two anons here I’m not op I’m the other one.

Alsovmy heroes in life didn’t further their education

Psychologist here! at your service.

If you have the time and focus to do it, focus on catching up and then get your GED. There's lots of programs online for free. Focus on the important shit - math, science, read some classics.
I'm sorry this happened to you. Same thing happened to me, some shit happened with my parents and I missed out on a structured education for 3 years. Shit is hard to catch up on, but it's worth it. It's going to take a lot of energy and you'll need to structure your day to get up there. Good luck, OP.

Honestly? If you can add, subtract, multiply (bonus points if you can do division), read, write, and you aren't a total knobhead you'll get along fine in wagecuck land. There's nothing about working at a food place, your local Walmart, or at some little hole in the wall library that's going to press you academically. I 100% guarentee every one you meet is going to assume and treat you like you've graduated High School unless you tell them otherwise. It's a lot worse in your head my man I promise.

You can’t do anything like travel or buyvnice things or have a hot gf living as a wage cuck