I was researching which African country to visit and expand my Worldliness when I realized they're all fucking...

I was researching which African country to visit and expand my Worldliness when I realized they're all fucking SHITHOLES. Ever last one of them is a fucking shithole.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28-19-58-51-833.jpg (793x830, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hiPNCBZYr4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and?

It's True

Racism did this.

white racism and racist colonialism is to blame

Liberia was never colonized and it's still shit, Africans are just too dumb to have a great civilization.

Pick one of the countries with the lowest GDP, then go fuck some brains into the place for a month or two.

Saw someone in here saying Botswana is the less bad one if you want the nigger experience.

Based Chad ?

I’d blame Africa tier retardation, but it was obviously white racism that did them in for the last 15,000 years of colonialism. Also, try Mali, Morocco, Ethiopia. Shitholes. But shitholes with some interesting bits.

Attached: 4D77D390-727A-425C-920A-E7EE33F6691D.gif (1100x600, 454K)

youtu.be/hiPNCBZYr4w

How is Namibia and Angola?

if i wanted to visit africa i personally would buy a cheap package tour to tunisia, tunisia is the new egypt lol

colonialism only benefited them. they have no innovation of their own.

No. It's the Curse of Ham

Visit Chad.

It's not SJW white racism. Although Whites could and probably will be the ones to fix it. As usual.

Kenya is pretty good

Ethiopia is your only and best option user.

Based and kolonialpilled

>Namibia
>Botswana
>Rwanda
>South Africa if you stick to the touristy parts
>Kenya if you stick to the touristy parts
>Anywhere in North Africa that isn't Libya if you stick to the touristy parts

That's about it. And never go to zimbabwe.
t. grew up in zimbabwe

Attached: KweKwe hitchiker.jpg (477x603, 41K)

Story behind photo?

Ive visited Senegal, would recommend if you want to go to Africa, might be hard if you don't speak French though

I lived in Ghana for a year and did a fair bit of travel around West Africa. Can confirm, it's a shithole.