Pastor anderson

Name me one other Pastor this based who consistently names the jews. Calls out boomers and single moms and whores and lazy people.

OK yes i get it he married an interracial couple and he isnt racist at all

so name me the church leader who is racist, name for me the christian leader who will not marry an interracial couple and still call out the jews at every sermon and ill follow them instead. Ill wait

youtu.be/XTCw5aaw0ok

Attached: images.jpg (344x147, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PucB5hA2giI
youtube.com/watch?v=2ckvynXHBj0
youtu.be/3lwwfCpvXnc
youtu.be/L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=rkPZuafUUcI
youtube.com/watch?v=7bmzzO5NBn8
patheos.com/blogs/.../2017/07/o-j-simpson-better-christian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Being a CivNat
>Ever

>name me the church leader who is racist, name for me the christian leader who will not marry an interracial couple
Nice try Rabbi Goldblatt.

Attached: 1539202644572.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Attached: India Jewed.jpg (1910x1018, 480K)

Dunno about him calling out the Jews but this guy preaches pretty good and riles up the reprobates.

youtube.com/watch?v=PucB5hA2giI

pastor Anderstein is a piece of shit nigger lover

Attached: 1508612214232.jpg (1784x1200, 471K)

You can criticize all you want, but try naming a better pastor than him who also has zero defects. Pro tip: there's none

>christcuck calls out "the jews" while preaching their holy works and submitting himself to the Abrahamic control scheme in full
Imagine being an ancient Roman, and a judean refugee starts telling you about a glorious new cult that hates the judeans and their financial elite, who have financed terror against Romans

>le based nigger loving christcuck
How much does this retard pay you to shill him?
>so name me the church leader who is racist
Yes, that is the president, christcucks are all race-traitors. They ALL push for importing more spics and more "refugees". All priests should be strung up.

BASED AND CHRISTPILLED, CAN"T WAIT FOR MY DAUGHTERS TO MARRY NIGGERS AS LLONG AS THEY ARE

B
A
S
E
D

CHRISTKEKS

Attached: 1508612292972.jpg (488x652, 20K)

I'll buy those magic beans! Thanks friend!

>memflag
sorry but idont talk to kikes

Attached: 1549319226863.png (1903x451, 206K)

Who is pastor Manning. Unironically Jow Forums's pastor, and I was raised Catholic.

He is also a Shem Japheth mix himself. He should be able to do anything he wants.

Hes jewish
Sage

Get back to me when you develop an understanding of simple context and elementary school tier reading comprehension you tri-racial shitboon.
Not gonna help you dox good preachers rebbe nosewitz.

Whores burn like Smores!

Those darn jews and their warnings about the jews

Titus 1:10-16 King James Version (KJV)
>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

hahaha this guy cant even argue with a brazilian that he feels so superior to.
I bet this brazilian is more racially pure than you mr cohen mutt freak.

Good post leaf. I feel the same way. You can't agree with someone on everything. Anderson is as based as a church gets nowadays.The only thing he isn't redpilled on is race.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ckvynXHBj0

based.

If you look my youtube channel is titled titus one ten
is this just a freaky coincidence?

Jow Forums wants Adolf Hitler. These are white supremacists

Haven't you noticed?

>y-you can't say that to my boyfriend!
>how dare you feel superior to pablo!
Cool.

You don't even know what your vagina is for.

Epic BTFO!

Attached: femmind.jpg (599x596, 56K)

I witnessed this thread. One of them fucked up and typed a Hebrew letter. It was hilarious.

I also love adolf hitler

The thing is that pastor anderson is not 'racist' but there are some standards of his church that eliminates race mixing.

First of all daughters are the property of the father until they are married off to an approved husband. This would eliminate 90% of racemixing off the bat

next he wont alolow anyone living together or sleeping together to attend his church unless they are married. This eliminates more race mixing (niggers dont bother marrying before sex and kniocking up)

the followers are taught to turn off their jewish TV. This eliminates 90% of all race mixing propganda. all influence about races will now come from the father and family not some retarded tv shows.

moms stay home and raise kids and dont work.

and on and on.

if the world was living on pastor andersons standards we would not have a jewish problem, and we would not have any race problems.

Anderson is great.

>I also love adolf hitler

Ah well then.. you're in your element.
Jow Forums is a neo-nazi board. Make yourself at home

Steven Anderson will go to hell.
youtu.be/3lwwfCpvXnc

All Protestants will go to hell
youtu.be/L14UNjaZJm8

Everyone should love "Big Teddy Bear Daddy Hitler."

Attached: happyhitler.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

You really think there are only white people in heaven? Grow up

That he even thinks whites go to heaven just shows how insulated things are around here

Yeah but his theology is retarded.

You know when little kids would hug Hitler Daddy he probably smelled like Nazi leather and Spice... Such a wonderful person and Capped Hero.

Attached: hitlercape.gif (240x180, 1.88M)

a great man. a hero

Attached: 1548900451650.jpg (470x528, 128K)

He is yiddish by blood...

>you're not supposed to smoke babies either

Attached: trump pence.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

I used to follow him, until I learned he's a fucking insane fundamentalist lunatic who doesn't believe in evolution and literally thinks the Earth is 6000 years old. He thinks the fossils were put there by Noah's flood

youtube.com/watch?v=rkPZuafUUcI

I'm not at all religious but I find myself listening to his sermons all the time. I fucking love that guy (but not in a homo way)

Steven Anderson will go to hell.
youtu.be/3lwwfCpvXnc

All Protestants will go to hell
youtu.be/L14UNjaZJm8

Attached: 1527372137477.webm (1038x584, 1.65M)

Look up Hydroplate theory.

I love how all these protestants like James White and Jay Dyer will respond to every no name on the internet who mentions their name in passing yet they'll ignore these videos.

Male Pedestrian #2 (thinking to self) Hurr Durr, I wunna be a faggot... "I eat babies" lol

Attached: leftfags.jpg (894x599, 176K)

They worship Martin Luther like Mormons do Jospeh Smith.

Protestants aren’t real Christians.

Attached: image.jpg (720x540, 223K)

So ones for nigger love and the others for White purity. Interesting.

Attached: 75yearold.jpg (450x600, 50K)

Protestants cant exist without the Catholic Church they protest hahaha

Mormons
Pure

And we can exist without you :^)

Attached: image.jpg (1236x1440, 800K)

You should get saved.

Anderson has 9 white children, what's your contribution to the white race?

He's not the only one, I can't have any discussion about science anything with my parents either. He's actually mad at his brother right now (my uncle, also a Christian) because he went to Africa and came back racist as fuck, and my dad cannot fathom how this good be because the Bible says we are all equal and shit. I couldn't even get him started on IQ distributions after he agreed certain dog breeds were smarter than others and that dogs could be bred for intelligence.

Theres a complete logical disconnect with some fundies, it's like they decide they don't HAVE to think about certain things because a certain Bible verse (often out of context or misenterpreted) gives them the answer to it.

Catholics*

Jesse teaches to let go of anger and judgement. He teaches about finding perfect peace and being the best examples of Christ on earth. He hasn't no fear, and although his IQ isnt high, he's waaaaay wiser than most, and always speaks the truth. He interviews Anderson on the fallen state on youtube. Interesting interview for both sides. But yes, Peterson trumps Anderson.

Attached: jesse_radioLG.jpg (1800x888, 269K)

pastor manning

youtube.com/watch?v=7bmzzO5NBn8

Its not Luther's fault the Jews lie and subvert shit in every organization. The people are also to blame. Luther was right about the Catholics and basically not much has changed.

O.J. Simpson: 'I Could Have Been A Better Christian' | Michael Stone
patheos.com/blogs/.../2017/07/o-j-simpson-better-christian/

Jul 20, 2017 - Before being granted parole O.J. Simpson invoked his Christian faith, declaring “I was always a good guy, but I could have been a better ...

JUST ANOTHER DINDU KID!

Attached: korekikeshills.jpg (800x651, 164K)

>literal jew
>literal heretic
>interracial marriage promoter
>interracial marriage performer
Enjoy burning in hell forever.

Attached: 1551346495259.jpg (258x193, 15K)

pastor lul

Attached: mrnuyvE.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>actually believing this

Attached: public school.jpg (1272x700, 61K)

>Jesse teaches to let go of anger and judgement.

Ephesians 5:11 King James Version (KJV)
>11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

One way street. Even Jesse must know that. Its a lot easier for him when the incentives go that way.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (724x2620, 372K)

how did noah fit all those animals on the ark?
how did he get koalas from Australia, or Tucans from South America?

And how did he put those animals back after the flood was over? Did he take a trip over to Austria and put the koalas back in their (certainly dead) Eucalyptus trees?

I've tried, my I was with my ex for almost 5 years, and her dad is a pastor. Had to go when I was a kid too. I just can't get into it. No matter how many sermons I've gone too, no matter how many passages I read, I just can't bring myself to believe it. Don't know why.

Pangaea my nigga

Attached: Friendlyneighborhoodniggerman.jpg (1384x432, 90K)

Anderson is wrong.
Hell is not forever. The people that go to hell will eventually get out and get saved. 1 Corinthians 3:15

Mathew 5:26 Jesus says hell is finite and you will gry out when you finish paying.

Matthew 18:34-35. Jesus again says you will get out when you finish paying for your sins.

Mark 9:47-50. Jesus is talking about hell and says everyone will experience the fires of hell, and that it is good. Not only that but Jesus is quoting Isaiah 66:24. And Isaiah 66:24 literally says that the people that go to hell will literally die and be turned to ash.

Malachi 4:1-3. The last chapter of the old testament says that the people that go to hell will die and turn to ash.

Satan Dies! Satan is killed and turned to ash by the fires if hell in Ezekial 28:18-19.

Here's the thing OP. After going to hell and dying again, eventually at a later date God abolishes death(he litterally kills death) and all the dead people rise up again (if they are still dead then death cannot die) And God will be all in all. 1 cor 15:25-28.

God is all in all because all will be saved and reconciled to God (even Satan)
Jesus is the savior of all men and especially of those that believe 1 Tim 4:9-11.

Everyone who inherits original sin because of Adam will be raised up to life because of Jesus. 1 Cor 15:22

The death of Jesus justified all mankind. Roman's 5:18.

Martinzender.com
Bible-truths.com
Godsplanforall.com
Saviourofall.org

Attached: 1551391350594.jpg (640x786, 413K)

noah is just a legend about a flood passed along over thousands of years. they used to say it was regional flood, now the masons say it was a dryas impact flood

Bible believers literally take it as gospel, they think this was a real thing that actually happened.

And who are you to dispute the Bible? It says it's true, you cannot question that

>how did noah fit all those animals on the ark
He only had 2 or 7 of every KIND not species. Then they evolved goes they are today after the flood, dumbass
>how did he put those animals back after the flood was over?
Volcanoes
Also fun fact about the Flood. The moon craters aren't from mythical "meteors" but when the underground waters contained up they it hit the moon and made it craters.

Then why does every culture in the world have a story about a great flood.

none of this is real, you are a fucking crazy person

Haha God said he would spread out through the the entire world. Othrodox has not spread the word or gathered the sheep like god commanded. Absolute heretical schismatics. You also believe in heresies of Asian meditations.

KJV is freemasonry.

>Also fun fact about the Flood. The moon craters aren't from mythical "meteors" but when the underground waters contained up they it hit the moon and made it craters.

thank you for this Mr. Pirate. I always speculated

>how did noah fit all those animals on the ark?
Big boat, small babies

>how did he get koalas from Australia, or Tucans from South America?
They weren't separated by water then. How do you know they were in those areas before the flood?

>And how did he put those animals back after the flood was over? Did he take a trip over to Austria and put the koalas back in their (certainly dead) Eucalyptus trees?
>animals be fruitful and multiple
>they scatter across the face of the earth
>water moves as water does

Good God why are these people allowed to breed

That's just a bunch of loony christcuck bullshit I've read. Damn , bigger how could you think eas serious?

He's actually good. Not really palatable for normies, but those who understand that he's preaching without holding back can see past what the normies get hooked up on. It's almost like a filter to get rid of the people who don't look for truth for the truth's sake. There are those who hear but do not listen, I believe it's that kind of situation.

I haven't listened to him too much, but I haven't found anything that outright contradicts the bible as of yet in my limited exposure.

>Name me one other Pastor this based who consistently names the jews. Calls out boomers and single moms and whores and lazy people.
Nice.

Attached: Pastor-Steven-Anderson-YouTube.png (800x430, 494K)

He actually has 10 with his 11th on the way.