Pedogate: Jeffery Epstein Is Fucked

A Federal Judge has ruled the plea deal made between Epstein and the Florida DA Null And Void. For those unaware Epstein agreed to plead guilty to one count of soliciting a minor, in exchange for having literally hundreds of related charges dropped.

What this means is any other DA in America is now free to bring those charges against Epstein and the victims can continue their fight for Justice.

Shills BTFO, Pedos on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZKo5nsiHCo

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article226577419.html

Attached: 1527106457747.jpg (312x213, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57uIcLiOBJM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html
youtu.be/spkcvkgsoIg
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZKo5nsiHCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1455493090600.png (692x687, 268K)

He's right, you know.

Are we gonna find out how/why they called in an air strike on his island?

gotta agree

Attached: C5BOT9-UoAAdI0I.jpg (578x492, 69K)

>Pedos on suicide watch
We don't fucking care. It's not like he got us any pussy. Fuck him.

Not looking good for Trump

>we stand with fake news
they dont even hide it famalam

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 9.51.37 PM.jpg (1009x552, 80K)

A white pill in a sea of black. Let's get this motherfucker boys.

Attached: 1480840347361.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Attached: lqb.jpg (600x600, 17K)

I'm glad the victims were able to get this chance for justice. I hope the unnamed ones get it too

bumpety bump bump

That pic will never not make me intensely angry when I see it.

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

youtube.com/watch?v=57uIcLiOBJM

This. You think they're going to let him go down?

What'choo talkin bout Willis?

Q predicted this

Cautiously optimistic but diddly squat is truly happening until major names in politics and business get nailed. You will know for sure that the elite are pissing themselves if the MSM breaks a story about strange ruins discovered in Antarctica. Make a mental note of this post.

Attached: 2vugqypz4bvx.jpg (2546x1763, 449K)

Drumpf is fucked and so is hilldawg

bump

bump

Attached: 1543091145078.jpg (2048x1536, 286K)

It’s your brain. It’s trying to imagine the hammer that should be embedded in that guys face and is causing you discomfort.

Nobody ever gets fucked, nobody ever gets locked up, nobody ever gets hung. Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1502570092469.jpg (500x596, 40K)

are you telling me most people don't have a complete dentist's setup in their bathroom?

Attached: DXo9877W4AUOqmb.jpg (634x492, 49K)

bump
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html

Attached: DZ7YlZbXkAEIuyU.jpg (634x548, 63K)

>Ben Swann still alive and kicking

my fuckin nigga

So Epstein will rat out Trump.
Nice!

>statue of limitation
as much as I'd love to see DA squeeze this pedo POS and make him squeal on every elite that stepped on his perv island I think that opportunity is gone

Imagine being this retarded

This.
Pedo-elites own the courts.
Go ahead and "seek justice."
How has that been going for the last all of human history?

>Magatard shitting bricks
LOL I love it.

>Just as the Cohen thing is losing steam they get a new dude that had ties with Trump.
Just a coincidence.

Suicide Weekend in Epstein’s Bathroom Dental Chair?

>make plea deal with suspect
>disregard plea deal after agreement
Not a wise precedent. If that was the angle, they shouldn't have given him a plea deal at all. Fire the DA if that's the issue.

Now people paying attention won't take plea deals which will bog down the system and potentially stop justice from being served to others involved. They tend to only do plea deals if they don't have all the cards they have to put you away anyway.

Attached: Stop.jpg (250x188, 8K)

[citation needed]

So basically ALL Hollywood, the whole Demonrattish party and 4/5 of the GOP, the whole higher ups of the FBI, CIA, and the mainstream newsmedia will go to concentration camps as involuntary customers ?!?!
> one can dream ...

why do they keep blurring out the presidential seal?

You’re a retard; most of the time plea deals are offered because it costs the state way more $ to take it to trial.

>Implying Trump ever needed Epstein's services
Trump has his own pedo ring, and it's the biggest ever! No one traffics children better than Donald. Don's scheme shits all over Epstein's, bigly.

Plot lines are converging

Cohen
Epstein
Netanyahu
Trudeau
Mueller investigation SOOON

What a time to be alive.

Attached: trumpbait.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Even more amazing is that PIZZANIGGERTARDS cannot claim any merit on this

>good news
>kike shills get straight to work trying to demotivate
Day of the Rope soon, faggots.

Yo wtf is this even

Attached: 1551001600040.jpg (587x681, 207K)

Are those cats part of the buffet?

Evidence was destroyed.

Attached: 1546762009490.png (609x395, 506K)

>agreed to plead guilty to one count of soliciting a minor, in exchange for having literally hundreds of related charges dropped.
its had to see how the government can literally BREAK its agreement.

IMO it will be BTFO in the supreme court.

What are the odds the white hats handed evidence from Epstein's island to this judge? Remember when his island got hit by an "earthquake?"

Attached: 1546764788834.jpg (2718x1812, 788K)

>"What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face."
- Former CIA director and Cercle member William Colby giving advice to his friend senator John DeCamp, urging to quit his investigations into the Franklin child abuse affair and to write a book about his experiences (The Franklin Coverup, 2nd edition, foreword).

Attached: 1508090177939.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

look at the soil beneath the three palm trees on the left - zero grass, zero foliage. that's soil that was excavated to make room for the elevator shaft depicted in

This just started auto playing after OP's video.

Looks interesting.
>youtu.be/spkcvkgsoIg

>Federal Judge has ruled the plea deal made between Epstein and the Florida DA Null And Void.
So basically double jeopardy.
Throw in a little asset forfeiture, some "one law for the elites one for the little guy", and let simmer.

Im curious how DUMB a BILLIONAIRE can be letting this young girls know ANY of his real details.

I guess he was just so confident in his "untouchability"
If he used a pseudonym & address not connected to him
These girls would have had no one to accuse.

Attorney Bradley Edwards Explains the Latest on Jeffrey Epstein's Prosecution

Hate to burst your bubble, but Trump was a cooperative witness in the case against Epstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

So Trump will be fucked too....LOL

Attached: Best buddies.jpg (713x1024, 351K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=6ZKo5nsiHCo
HUGE IF TRUE.

P.S.
is Trump in hiding yet???

Attached: WHAT TO DO ?.jpg (738x685, 97K)

Yeah idk? was thinking the same thing?

That fucking manlet. Looks like fucking corkey

The vet bought pizza to try to get people to bring cats in to get them spayed and neutered as far as I can tell.

>While the decision marks a victory for crime victims, the federal judge, Kenneth A. Marra, stopped short of overturning Epstein’s plea deal, or issuing an order resolving the case. He instead gave federal prosecutors 15 days to confer with Epstein’s victims and their attorneys to come up with a settlement. The victims did not seek money or damages as part of the suit.

So nothing changed other than he might have to pay them some money.

>So nothing changed other than he might have to pay them some money.
Or Trump might get exposed

Bill Clinton is pissing himself.

>Or Trump might get exposed
He'll pay hush money, like with his other cases

He has been seen at Mar-a-Lago burning evidence with Trump

one problem for Billy, he's not in the white house