YAASSSSSS QUEEN SLAY THE TROLLS!

forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2019/02/28/captain-marvel-vs-the-trolls/#64eeda61521e

Attached: B4651044-748A-4EAC-89A2-88BCE6D2E264.jpg (750x1144, 467K)

Disney fucked up

where will you guys be when this movie breaks records?

Jesus, this women is fucking odd looking.

She's not even 30 and I know women in their 40s who look more youthful and energetic.

Every singly critique of SJW bullshit is dismissed as the work of trolls. Maybe people are just genuinely sick of the craziness and want an escape from social justice bullshit and politics.

that's gonna get a yikes and an oof from me

t. i hear cap'n marvel f*ckn slaps

Attached: trayvon-martin-zimmerman-trial.si.jpg (690x388, 79K)

Checked

Nice false flag to promote the movie

NPCs vs. humans.

Slaps what?

racist alt-right nazi russian bot troll drumpf supporter detected

Attached: 878ff1a0-c49b-4784-8d44-d312e44500cd_1.04ae15fb1123d0c1375ff4c0c7e50fb8.jpg (355x355, 22K)

I like how people simply stating whether or not they are going to see a movie makes them trolls.

Fuck that anti white bitch I hope someone paints her at a fan signing

Attached: 39B4D31D-E47E-4C1C-980E-F8E608E8865E.jpg (500x750, 137K)

Post feet.

>when "fucking white people" becomes an advertising campaign

Please no! Checked.

Yaasssssss queen

Attached: IMG_1768.jpg (675x904, 150K)

who cares? look at what this guy writes about. And it's all opinion op eds, anyways.

Attached: latest.jpg (1116x1284, 444K)

moar?

not with those fake titties.
yuck.

someone post her fungus toes

If you have to censor the trolls who ask how a 29 year old could look so bad then the trolls have already won

Attached: brie-larson-2019-online-film-critics-society-awards-4.jpg (1280x1792, 328K)

Attached: i673r1qkrr211.jpg (600x400, 131K)

Captain Vagina Vs. Rule34 or maybe they want Rule34 nowadays, it's promotion, any promotion is good.

She's a heroine and a heroin addict.
She injects under her toenail to avoid making tacks on her arms.

Attached: 1526494620664.jpg (480x482, 51K)

*tracks

Attached: 1522642541870.jpg (912x377, 70K)

How come she looks like a tranny version of Elon Musk in this picture?

Attached: 1551214575370.jpg (999x1528, 880K)

>She injects under her toenail to avoid making tacks on her arms.

Yeah, lots of good veins under your toenails.

Attached: eyeroll.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Attached: 20180328034247-58b1cb4f-me.jpg (443x594, 102K)

You didn't know you can inject under the toe?

alcoholism, hormonal birth control, and frequent sex with elderly rich jews will do that to a woman.

I got you senpai

Attached: 7227560B-2BE6-44A9-912A-E77F2EE2ACFF.jpg (700x700, 38K)

remember when they did the same exact thing with amy schumer and netflix ratings? or has that been memory holed

Oh no, how Kremlin will ever recover...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-05-51-37-064_com.yandex.browser.jpg (1010x672, 140K)

> That toe fungus

Mmmm

those ingrown nail outch

Not if you actually want to get high.

No thanks I don't like small areolaless nipples

>Look at this fake rage and hype we've made about this movie. Please feminist come see our movie don't let it flop Mr. Shekelburg will rape me again.

Fuck is wrong with you? You actually like gross ass pancake nipples?

I have a feeling this movie is so shitty and they expected it to do so badly that they're trying to generate controversy to just have an excuse at its funeral. Like solo

Even under the toe would be faster and stronger than snorting.
Blood vessels converge in the tips of the fingers and toes. It would only take at most 45 seconds for the drug to reach the brain from the big toe.

A bit of areolas doesn't mean pancakes nipples. Extremes are gross.

Yup

Bullshit. I used to shoot up when I was younger. If you miss the vein you don't get high. Period. See if you can even stick a needle under your toenail once. It would hurt too much for you to even get it in. Try it.

When I hear 'Captain Marvel' why do I always assume it would be a man?

Since when does pain deter a heroin addict?

Attached: double_triple.gif (329x302, 6K)

I'll try this one more time. Not sure how to put it any simpler: IF YOU MISS THE VEIN YOU DON'T GET HIGH--no matter what your "source" told you. Assuming you're not just pulling it out of your ass. I never saw a single person do that, or even heard of anyone doing it... and I've probably known a lot more drug addicts than you have.

Cuz he is/was. If anything they should have made a Rogue movie

Because it originally was.

Attached: captmcover2u.jpg (355x529, 210K)

When will media companies stop attacking their core fanbase?

thank you doctor piccolo

Attached: brie.jpg (1470x2205, 339K)

Intramuscular injection does not produce the same results as intravenous injection.

Sticking it under your toenail doesn't even count as intramuscular. It would just be a waste of good dope, and wasting dope would be too painful for even a pain-ignoring junkie to take!

What happened to her ass?

Why are modern actresses all so fucking ugly. She isn't even average for a woman in her mid thirties, she looks like shit

Thanos

I don't know how to tell you this but she's 29

They choose her on purpose so the average american feminist girl (ugly as they are), especially those 30yo proto-cool wine aunt can relate.

I hope the important parts of the movie (and the credits scene) are spoiled soon, so we can just move past this bitch.

lol wtf this bitch is so fucking ugly

It's just a rating. No one really trusts that site anymore anyways.

What exactly makes them a troll if they only claimed to not want to go see that movie?

I'm still waiting for MM to comment, nigger.

LOL this ends just like Shanghai Noon

>Disney fucked up
I'm very excited at what looks like a bad future for Disney
For those that don't know Disney dropped huge cash to buy the following properties:
Marvel Studios
Lucasfilm
20th Century Fox
Spending so heavily means they have to make cash fast to recoup investment.
Marvel has been doing well but there's signs that the future is uncertain post Avengers Endgame
Star Wars is on shaky ground
Fox is still too early to tell
Coupled with Pixar being a mixed bag recently and ESPN being a cash disposal,
Disney is likely in for a rough future.

i wonder why people are mad with her? i wonder if shitting on her fan base had anything to do with it? no way. it's the trolls! it's their fault!

Attached: 1542035992968.png (719x244, 42K)

>if you dislike our product or disagree with our messaging you are not a real person and may be dismissed
I bet they’re “Russian bots” too

Marvel is dead once Iron Man and Captain America retire at the end of End game.
Star Wars is dead after Episode 9.

Unless they learn from their mistakes soon, it's likely Disney is going to have to sell off some of their properties.

THey blew SW with their horrible pieces of crap called TFA and TLJ (Solo and R1 were good imo), but I do think they can manage to make money on it.
They just need to abandon these shitty SWJsms and create more darker movies, without retarded Marvel jokes.

SJW types need Rule 303

would it kill this bitch to smile once in a while?

>dat thousand cock stare

White men are the only ones interested in Marvel stuff and they keep driving their fan base away...

Maybe she could slay a squat rack with her flat ass

Nobody cares

Stop forcing the meme

Sage

I agree solo has actually been my favorite so far. R1 was nice because Vader killed people. A stand alone Vader movie would be nice. But Disney would never do it. It would hAve to be rated r. Dead pool for nerds

>Solo
>good

read the han solo trilogy. he doesn’t come off as a loser faggot and women act like women.

Same place I would be if it didn't.. Watching content w/ actual substance not capeshit. No one gives a fuck anymore. These people are just fighting with ghosts to drive hype because that's how desperate and hollow hollywood has become. It's downright comical.
> Notice me please
No you basic bitch.

Attached: idiots.jpg (768x768, 66K)

>women

Attached: neovagina-after-pelvic-exenteration-9-638.jpg (638x479, 91K)

I apologize on behalf of my retarded nation which has been usurped by jews Vlad

There's fucking nothing feminine about this woman. She is not attractive, or shapely, or interesting. Yuck.

It wasn't a great movie, but it wasn't horrible either. I couldn't identify that many SJW bullshit like I could in both TFA and TLJ. In fact, I think TFA is more SWJ-tier than TLJ and, btw, its the worst SW movie of all time.

Who are they going to blame when no one watches it? The "trolls" they silenced with censorship before release and the general public was entirely unaware of anyway? I could careless I wouldn't of went to see it anyway because marvel and disney is onions as fuck, always has been and always will be. I just find it funny the ass-less white cunt cost disney untold amounts of money with her dumb shit that pissed off actual fans.

Its the hollyjew rape stare.

What's wrong with her face?

Attached: Brie Larson.jpg (4608x3456, 2.52M)

Shutting down comments/social parts of your website isnt fighting the trolls. It means they won lol.

This

Its like all the ugly models to make the non whites feel normal or something

Mexicans disagree
t. Works with Mexicans

Attached: 97A4A9F0-0A3E-424D-B418-1F9945A2DA99.jpg (974x709, 67K)

Disneyland tickets are over a hundred dollars a day, and there is a waitlist to buy them. Anyone who can afford it buys special tickets that are more money on top of that, to be able to get to the front of the line. They also make an enormous amount of money off their hotels, because most Disneyland guests are coming there from far away.
A few hundred million for a movie every three years or so is a drop in the hat for such an enormous engine. The mind-boggling thing is how they still have this image as an artistic and trendy studio of artists, rather than a soulless corporation no different from Walmart or Goldman Sachs, because they have a cute drawing of a mouse as their mascot.

This

Last week some shill kept posting pics about how it was the Russian bots and trolls sending out anti-vaxx info online. Do these fucking people unironically blame the russian bots and trolls for every fuckin thing? Was it the Russian bots that made Brie's fungus feet look so fucking gross?

i like a good areola. you like man nipples or something?

Seriously, any Mexican or Central American/Hispanic in the USA is obsessed with pop culture and falls for every single corporate meme. Disney, Marvel, professional sports, Netflix, of course the meme about how they're obsessed with making their cars look expensive is absolutely true. They have this Netflix idea of what America is, a land of limitless anarcho-capitalism where every white male is racist and mainstream society thinks rape is awesome.

I like areolas leaf. If I had to choose extremes I would choose pancake nipples over no areolas

who would win?
>10+ year developing a multibillion money printing universe
>A loud mouth cunt

Attached: DsY8G2eXoAgS--s.jpg large.jpg (1272x1471, 135K)

>Marvel is dead once Iron Man and Captain America retire at the end of End game.
>Star Wars is dead after Episode 9.
They're dead now.