Father tries to stop THOT daughter

Here's Ricky Schroder, actor, living on western ranch, trying to raise a decent family. THOT Daughter says, NO!

Attached: SchroderDaughter.jpg (634x795, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6752387/Actor-Ricky-Schroders-fitness-model-daughter-22-says-paralyzed-fathers-shadow.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6752387/Actor-Ricky-Schroders-fitness-model-daughter-22-says-paralyzed-fathers-shadow.html

Attached: SchroderFamily.jpg (720x461, 74K)

Quality thread

she's super ugly and tries to overcompensate

After divorce, THOT daughters go w/ mom to Hollywood. Sons remain w/ Dad on the ranch.

Yes these threads are why I come to Jow Forums

Why is that intense Daisy Ridley face becoming so popular?

he better be careful, she could beat him to death with a hammer and claim abuse.

Ricky Schroder is cool. NRA supporter, sees Hollywood for the filth it is, and yet you're right, daughters are sluts.

>Hey guys I found a story about a girl being a whore!
Quick let's all post pics of sandwiches

Attached: 1500759959645.jpg (321x457, 21K)

Keked

She's not just some girl--she's been raised in the most ideal environment, father fully in the know about how awful society is, and this STILL happens.

For everyone claiming the FATHER is to blame in these situations.

>22
>looks 40

She got a bad case of trannyface.

Body is alright i guess, depending on her age.

I have autism fuck you

her face belongs on a male russian-siberian mutt

Fugly! Damn. It would be like stickin' your dick in a young silver spoons. Creepy lookin' bitch. Probably a feminist cunt to boot.

Attached: Pepe Puke.jpg (125x101, 3K)

Probably wasn't firm enough with her or played with her alot. It's not hard raising a kid, jesus christ

This is why if you are rich, you raise your kids like your family is poor, and you dont give your daughters cell phones. Preferably ever. Buy her books and make her socialize like a normal human.

Shes ugly and Rick is based but hes a manlet.
Not the hardest hit to the gene pool

No, it’s tough, even Jordan Petersen failed and he’s one of the smartest guys in our hemisphere.

What's a man supposed to do, short of going all SHARIA on his daughters and wife. Society will not permit your daughter to be decent, it's actively seeking to ruin her. It's a roll of the dice, everything's to chance whether the girl turns out alright.

Dude's 5' 10", perfectly average and his sons look like Chads.

Sons are what matter.

The daughter becomes a part of somebody elses legacy. Hopefully a decent white man.

Sons care about your and their name.

He could honor whack her ?

She looks like she wants that on her own.

this is the bitch's ambition for her younger sister.

>'Her body looks fake, but it's not. It's bombshell, >out of control. She's going to model for >Victoria's Secret. She's going to be a huge, >huge model. In two years she's going to be the >biggest. I'm like her stage mom I believe in her >so much, but she's gorgeous.'

Victoria Secret model. For fuck's suck!

wow she fucking ruined her face HARD

wtf

>BUT WHAT ABOUT ME

Women just make me sick with their victimization and solipsism. All women have these tendencies, but when they manage to restrain it even just a little it makes such a difference in how I view them. You just don't meet too many women who are team players and want to be a net positive for the people around them, especially the men around them.

And to add on, it amazes me that women don't realize this as well. If women are actually sweet and thoughtful it actually pays off. We as men want to provide for them and if a woman asks for something politely then a decent man will get it done assuming it's a reasonable request.

Absolutely, right. Women have so little common sense.

In the past, society didn't give them much wiggle room, so the damage they could inflict was marginal. Now they're at the vanguard of wiping out White civilization in a single generation.

H. L. Mencken's In Defense of Women (1918) is required reading for what's going on w/ the female mind, how manipulative and mean it is. Back then women were focused on getting a man to support them, and used every trick to accomplish that. Mencken saw this as outrageous and two-faced.

Now women have regressed, are pushed into open revolt, and being utterly nihilistic. It's no surprise what's happening.

Ricky Schroeder is a magic underwear wearing Mormon

That bitch is a struggle faced butta head. Ricky doesn't look good with a pair of tits.

Looks like a nice family in this pic.