Do all men die with an erection?

Do all men die with an erection?

Attached: Ngffyh.jpg (1080x408, 50K)

i hope so

Posting in a digits thread

Attached: great_based_one.png (625x605, 55K)

Just the lucky ones.

no but all erections die with men

Only the lucky ones.

yes, spirit leaves body through penis, erecting it.

Is that a normal size for a dick?
How do guys live small dicks?

why is he so redpilled

This sorta, the penis is used as a guide to calculate the trajectory before the soul is launched to heaven

they don't, see pic related

That's not much of an erection, desu

glorious

I've had the joy of cleaning dead bodies for a year while trying out how it would be to work at a morgue. Can't remember any dead men with erections. But usually by the time the bodies get to the hospital rigor mortis is already in full effect. Erections after death is the same as a gutted fish starts jumping around or a dead cat is flying all over your yard. Death cramps activates almost all your muscles by sending signals all over and random. This includes the signal to get erect penis. Men wake up with a stiffy, and men go out with a stiffy.

Inb4
>lol male nurse

>fat
>circumcised
>small peepee
everything matches, it's an american

Attached: 1512141923725.jpg (720x720, 240K)

That’s why I also leave a coin between my penis and scrotum to pay the toll in the after life

HAHAHAHAHAHA

A death erection, angel lust, or terminal erection is a post-mortem erection, technically a priapism, observed in the corpses of men who have been executed, particularly by hanging.

The phenomenon has been attributed to pressure on the cerebellum created by the noose. Spinal cord injuries are known to be associated with priapism. Injuries to the cerebellum or spinal cord are often associated with priapism in living patients.

Death by hanging, whether an execution or a suicide, has been observed to affect the genitals of both men and women. In women, the labia and clitoris may become engorged and there may be a discharge of blood from the vagina.

In men, "a more or less complete state of erection of the penis, with discharge of urine, mucus or prostatic fluid is a frequent occurrence.

Learnt something new.

Attached: ECF609E6-FA17-47B4-B545-CD3888F7E607.jpg (322x268, 8K)

its pretty below average. His ballsack is pretty big though

>ID: HH + Goy
make up your mind

Attached: tumblr_p6lg8rgD7F1toqeyzo1_500.jpg (442x495, 38K)

you only need to do that if you're burning coal

Attached: 1551329111090.gif (1000x546, 412K)

What a disgusting body

It does have a big ballsack. I wonder why.

Ahhhh, it was meant to be. I am the goy who lived

Underrated

Kek

oh look it's this thread again