SHE'S GETTING DEPORTED

SHE'S GETTING DEPORTED
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/28/woman-who-grabbed-maga-hat-off-mans-head-facing-deportation
foxnews.com/us/woman-who-attacked-man-wearing-maga-hat-was-illegal-immigrant-taken-into-ice-custody

Attached: MAGAMassman226-300x300.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMB1op
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great news. I'm not clicking that link though. Archive next time plZ

It just seemed like she was drunkly flirting with him desu
sucks to be her

Attached: K48Pc5af2.jpg (653x477, 88K)

Fuck that subhuman beaner. We should deport them all.

Maga

One down thirty million to go.

You mean 80 million, deport them all, every single one of these subhuman mongrels, even the legal ones.

Gotta deport all Jews first.

pottery

I wonder what she'll think of Bolsonaro if she hates Trump so much

This.

She looks like a man.

What would you acomplish by deporting the jes first. they are like 1% of the population. Beaners are where the problem is. By 2050 the country will be majority beaner. How the fuck is that America?

This ones for you Flaca.

Lovin' joo is easy cause your beautiful
Makin' love with joo is all I wanna do
Lovin' joo is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do is out of lovin' joo
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do

Attached: 1470619501173.jpg (350x420, 36K)

>You mean 80 million, deport them all
You mean 200m
All you dumb fucks that can't trace back to pre Revolution have to go.

>she

based

>getting triggered by a fucking hat
>getting triggered by a fucking cartoon frog
Why is the left so pathetic

>tfw 93% white
>tan too easy, curly beard
>brown hair, brown eyes
>always thought I was a little hispanic or berber
>find out I'm 7% Jew

Attached: 1485192514741.png (251x255, 16K)

Important parts
"She is presently in ICE custody and has been entered into removal proceedings before the federal immigration courts."

Laughable part
“I had a little bit to drink maybe that’s the reason that I couldn’t walk away but being discriminated for so many times in my life, I just had to stand up for myself,” she said. “He’s not a victim. I am the victim. I have been bullied, OK?”

1640 my dude, on one of two ports at the time. Dead blue blood, im the last one on my branch. The bank is still in biz though.

Dads side, i dunno, im gonna say 1700s at least. We are all at home here, and know it.

BYE BYE!

trump curse strikea again!!!

Attached: 1549835902386.jpg (540x960, 107K)

lmao they literally NEVER have accountability. Letting women vote was legitimately a stupid idea. I cannot believe I follow this tenant now but I keep seeing evidence, we need to go back to net taxpayers-only.

Based.

Everyone that's not a descendant of the founding stock is not an ethnic America. Italian, Russian, Chinese or Mexican, it doesn't matter. They're all the same in that they're all immigrants/guests and can never be a true American.

Attached: 1525149844360.png (554x400, 37K)

Attached: 1500952116807.jpg (720x720, 56K)

they released her and gave her a court date. they let her go

Right away, massa
archive.is/PMB1op

They know where she is, she has a fixed residence and presumably legal/illegal family members in the area who may or may not want to jeopardize their own DREAMER status by harboring a fugitive when ICE shows up to collect her.

Sucks she's not getting executed.

Attached: 1504290637503.jpg (2048x1536, 590K)

Fuck yes

Not only is she there illegally, already being a criminal, she thinks she can be offended by a rightful citizen's choice of their president.

Fuck "her" (looks like a tranny).

Oh, it seems she's married to a US citizen.

Jesus christ burgers, get some standards.

One down 60 million to go

Womens suffrage was a colossal mistake. Anyone who supported it is in hell and if society collapses into dystopia itll be because of it. Women are retarded and pretending they are capable of understanding the world correctly like men is redicoulous.

Maybe she will think twice before assaulting someone next time.

Bye bye bitch

Lol what a fat mess. Honesty if she was like “I made a mistake. I am sorry for what I did. I know it was wrong and I shouldn’t have done it” then I think things would turn out better for her. Not just the court proceedings, but everything else in her life.

But that amount of responsibility and humanity is not for people who can’t into civilization. When we say she’s uncivilized, we mean she is literally incapable of understand human civilization. She’s a creature of compulsion and impulse and emotion. Never was meant to live in a country with laws and court proceedings and ceremonies and procedures.

>Woman

Kek

>Beaners are where the problem is
How do you think that problem came about?