Electoral College

This guy gets it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-202927.png (1080x2160, 312K)

Oh wow a New Yorker butthurt about the popular vote

Did you even read the .png?

post replies

Yes, he does.

Why even bother having everybody vote then/

Because they in effect choose who their electorate votes for.

>Try to implement parliamentary democracy.
>get shot

So then why have the other dudes vote?

But the electoral college is broken, look at all the votes Israel gets. Hell just look at all it's senators, its like states have no say at all really.

Yeah this will be slid and archived in no time because people who truly seek tyrannical power would love for the vote to be a popular vote. Power and control.

You think a direct democracy will save you from the Jew? Haha

Attached: 36B42B95-5310-4582-864A-225CFE4AB7DC.jpg (513x481, 103K)

That's a different issue.
I think it has to do with dual citizenship.
Also politicians are bought to implement policy that benefits not the "represented" citizen but more importantly for most politicians his pocket.

this

Of course not, just need to drop the dual citizens from any position in government and get a uncucked justice. Majority rule is how some areas will Balkanize though.

Nice

I'm so excited for american spring. Winter has been going on for too long.

everyone wasnt supposed to have voting franchise
it was supposed to be meritocratic
various politicians touted expanding franchise as a means of gaining popular support
thats why we elect the most charismatic politician instead of the most well thought politician. thhey just have to convince actual idiots to vote for them

Don't mind me, just checking these digits.

>The founders feared what they called "tyranny of the majority".

More like they feared blacks, Irish and Italians and poor Anglos ever getting the vote.

Read about why the electoral college was put into place. In short it is meant to prevent LA and New York City from choosing the president and vp every time from here on out. What kind of representation is that? Look into why only two senators per state and why and how the federal state representative's are chosen. The house of Representatives has more representatives for more popular states. The founders wanted it as balanced as possible. They knew the human instinct for tyrannical rule all to well.

>everyone wasnt supposed to have voting franchise
>it was supposed to be meritocratic

This

say what you want about white male landowners, or even just landowners - being in that sort of economic position at least guarantees you aren't a complete retard. having that sort of money means you probably have an education, can be reasonable to a degree, and can participate in a dialogue.

The minute you open the vote up and disenfranchise property owners via debt-funded acquisition, you eliminate much of the sanity of society.

>Italians
The First Goys

>literally defending white supremacy

>"republic"

lul

>"democracy"
No, he doesn't get it.
>"republic"
He still doesn't get it.

You know what's worse? A deliberately dumbed down citizenry voting at all who get and accept their scripted biased news from what may as well be one news source.
Example... Ay oh si

At least if you owned taxed land you had a vested interest.

Then what is it?

Liberals claim to be educated but cant see the simplicity of the two wolves and a sheep deciding whats on the menu scenario. They see it with buissness inusrance oil etc but they willingly ingore it in politics because to them its about seizing power. Tbf though thats what the right thinks too. Might makes right.

A dictatorship, because that's the only thing that works and isn't immediately overrun with a kike oligarchy, if you can even call it that.
Pretending the US is a democracy or a republic when the same kind of (((people))) control literally every single candidate that gains traction is laughable.

He's a good cunt

I'm literally defending Landowner supremacy

at least I would be if we weren't all able to go down to Mr. Sheklestein's First Murican Bank and use our Good Goy Point Score to get vaporbux to buy property with.

as it stands, it's all fucked.

Power and control get rid if the electoral college and they win the executive branch every frickin time. Alot of people pay no attention to anything going on in government and still believe the msm news and still vote.

In my neighborhood the landowners versus the renters. Most landowners care more about the neighborhood.

Imagine being such a normtard that you think we live in a democratic system where the governing power has any sort of public accountability or even that the governing power and the governing authority (i.e. the government) even coincide to that significant of a degree.

>I'm literally defending Landowner supremacy

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure most of the people who owned most of the property during the beginning of the United States were WASPs, and that continued basically all the way up until after World War 2.

I mean, the United States isn't some kind of multicultural or multiracial utopia that was founded to welcome everyone, it's was literally founded as a colonial paradise for aristocratic, imperialist and racist Brits.

Yes that outside influence is heavily controlling our United States "politicians."

Stupid nigger

>outside influence
Looks like user should read some literature.

Thats a hexagon

i am flattered

>reddit spacing
>literally retard
Every. Single. Time.

Oh I see it. It was supposed to be a Republic. I see the lack of accountability with criminalacts committed by politicians because the FBIdoesnt want to "set precedent" on this issue of the code with thus case and person who broke the law so the FBI doesn't recommend prosecution.

I'm vague for reasons.

Mein kampf. Read it.

Attached: 1.png (427x961, 55K)

. . .and yet most halfway-competent Western European, Eastern European and SEA immigrants who came here now own massive amounts of property and contribute to our economy, even in the face of the same systemic barriers faced by others.

Whatever the intention of the founding of the colonies was, it sure as fuck didn't keep most of the West Coast and Midwest from changing hands to other nationalities.

And? You can have a white supremacist republic. Why are you acting like paleo-conservatism doesn't exist? Do only civnats and natsocs exist in your world?

Not an argument fagtron.

Attached: 2.png (423x922, 49K)

I don't need to.

Attached: 3.png (430x888, 55K)

Attached: 4.png (411x862, 40K)

>You can have a white supremacist republic.

You can, obviously, but it won't last forever.

Attached: 5.png (412x906, 51K)

Of course, nothing lasts for ever. That said, if we achieved it again today, I think it would last much longer. It would take a while for men to forget the mistake of giving women power.

If a nationwide popular vote were to held tomorrow about
Concealed carry across state lines
>Passes
Banning gay adoptions
>Passes
Term limits
>Passes
Banning eminent domain ala Kelo vs New London
>Passes

Popular votes would be liberals worst nightmare if we direct democracy everything instead of representative republic it

the interstate electoral college compact will fix it

Maybe if the popular vote counted for bills. Senators and representatives elected by the citizenry vote on those things then gets signed to law or vetoed by the president.

You should if you don't know of how they subvert and infiltrate.
Seeing the way you write and your level of consciousness, you're probably some 50+ year old boomer who came from r.eddit after finding some juicy Qanon meme and searches up "ptg" in the catalog daily to post with your three other likeminded friends there. That or from "greentext scrolls #213" on youtube. Probably hard to convince a boomer like yourself, but I'm up for a challenge, if you've got braincells left to spare.

In 2008, California voted on proposition 8. This proposition defined marriage as one man and one woman. That is all it did. It passed with a 52% majority.....in California. A gay judge, Vaugh Walker, ruled proposition 8 as unconstitutional.

How do you not see how this is unfair to less populous states?

>implying poltards can read
And after reading the responses... man, i took up arms against a sea of troubles.
How fucked are we? Feels bad right now

Please don't in the next election user.

Boomers don't care that the kikes control America.
After all user, remember their mantra:
"I'll be long dead before that happens!"
They sold us out just so they could stuff their faces with shitty Ethiopian 'cuisine'.

We are fucked and there's probably not a damn thing we can do about it. Read a poem called the "The Unknown Citizen"
Probably gonna end up leaving like this ... assimilate or be killed.

/thread

The boomers are going to dead soon.
Parents are boomers they are self centered definitely not how I'm raising my kids

California has never once had free and fair elections. Here's the sum and substance of the Liberal nightmare.
1. Repeal the 17th — this nasty little shit undermines the Chain of command from citizen to congress, a combination of gerrymandering and outright ballot stuffing ENSURES a solid lock for ((($$$ approved $$$))) candidates.
2. Untamperable write once storage with paper reciept and physically punched audit tape in voting machines. — This stops the steal. Try to patent it, you will get a visit from glowniggers.

Because as a republic the US us technically not a single nation but a conglomerate of smaller nations (states) that decided to band together under contract (the Constitution). Part of this agreement was the voting system as well as constitutional amendment system in which each member state of the republic has equal say, regardless of population.

Somewhat tangental to this topic, although still aligned to a degree, I believe that cities self-declared "sanctuary cities" should have stripped Federal Funding and not be allowed Federal Representation. What are the downsides of such a view?

Additionally, what disadvantages would arise from polling Citizenship on the upcoming Census? It would reduce State Representation for States harboring illegals.

Do these clowns even understand what they are advocating? If we become a direct democracy we don't need people like Kameltoe Harris. Her job would be obsolete because in a direct democracy the people vote on everything not just general elections.

The left again showing their ignorance.

This
I'm for it.

It would be so fucked how they don't know this is beyond me.

This
Bump

>Why even bother having everybody vote then/?
Good question. There are many who should not be voting but are allowed too currently.

This

be better than them user, do all you can to protect them from the coonplague
and you, learn from us if we don't make it, and learn well.

it's already been challenged and lost. Happened in October, a judge in Washington state ruled it unconstitutional and the 9th circuit also ruled against it as well.

Doing it.

The US founding fathers were so based they made fascists look like social justice warriors.

Attached: .png (900x675, 619K)

you're right

you should own property to be able to cast a vote

No no you have no need for guns citizen we won't run your ass over once we take them by force. Why would we do that we are benevolent dictators.

Remember property tax is just rent.

>Behr

>Why even bother having everybody vote then/
Universal suffrage is gay and shouldn't have happened.
White, land owning males only.
No women, no Niggers, no Irish.