Does Jow Forums live in Wyoming or Montana?

Does Jow Forums live in Wyoming or Montana?

Attached: wyoming.jpg (1608x1120, 221K)

We need to make a city up here.

No thanks

Shopping for land there right now.

Park county

I live in Fiji

It would just get flooded with somali niggers by the ZOG.

You already have Jackson Hole. Which i imagine is filled with a lot of liberal faggot transplants.

>Park county
Will look into it. I'm so fucking tired of Los Angeles.

Stay there mutt.

I'm from Ohio. Fuck off.

Northwestern Montana checking in, 18 inches of snow at 3000 feet, winter weather advisory until Friday, 50 mph winds. Wind chill -25 , this kills the cockroaches,fleas, pine Beatles, and shitskins, so it's definitely comfortable.

Florida. But I've looked at both and they seem pretty nice. From what I can tell, Montana has more cold and mountains instead of plains and desert, so I'd prefer Montana to Wyoming.

t. Idahofag
I grew up where you could see the other side of the Tetons

Lived in Montana for 2 years in my 20’s. I regret leaving.

>Cities
Urbanites get the bullet too. City life is shit no matter how white

Attached: 103150-Thomas+jefferson+president+whe.jpg (620x620, 94K)

no
If you want cities then stay the fuck in commiefornia you fucking kike. Fuck you and fuck your cities, stop trying to destroy the few good states we have left with more fucking (((development)))

>Los Angeles
> Ohio
> Retard

Attached: A8881D89-7A35-418E-9061-BCC94D5923BE.jpg (623x450, 48K)

why is rural this region so comfy?

Attached: c70c01c5-03a8-4f9d-ac37-720db2d4c45e.jpg (640x428, 65K)

I live in western slope of Colorado so close enough

Idaho

It’s happened in Boise. The Californians have destroyed it. But the rest of Idaho is still nice.. I mean...It all SUCKS...Everyone, it sucks so badly don’t move here, it’s totes worse than your communist shitho.. I mean beautiful utopia. Nothing to see here.

West of the continental divide has more mountains and weather is not as harsh, east of the divide is flatter and way more below zero wind chill for weeks on end,

Hey faggot what county

Only if you’re a hard R leaf, otherwise you get the rake.

Well, I'm descended from farmers, am reclaiming my Christianity right now, and desire nothing more than solitude and sunsets. I won't be a burden.

Clean air. No stress. Quiet nights. Clear skies. Negligible crime.

Live right by where this pic was taken

/pol lives in the state of BTFO

There is a lot of SAGE brush in those states. I sure do hope you’re not allergic to SAGE brush user.

Attached: F65D5C26-CF23-4180-86E2-E5C4B1692899.jpg (1780x1200, 873K)

>No jobs
>No internet
N/S Dakota = best states in general
Jackson is a beautiful town though and Wyoming is a fucken beautiful place

Wyoming side huh? I’m literally across the pass from you user

what was that?

Attached: rome.jpg (275x183, 11K)

That's gotta be right on the east side of Yellowstone, eh?

Greetings fellow ID

Fuck California

>Beatles

Hey there, southern or northern fren?

If true will soon be Jackson Shithole. I think they have one of those already in Mississippi.

>abandoned shack in the middle of nowhere.
>faceless cities filled with rootless people

How was america not a mistake?

Both.

America was never known for it's cities. The Bill of Rights can only work in a rural environment. America is known for being its frontier, freedom and independence. Non of these can be pursued in the city

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States_(1777-1795).svg.png (1200x632, 18K)

Hey, remember that time you lost ever fucking war you ever started kraut? I bet you probably have some Russian genes that were raped into your grandmother huh?

It is hard for many Europeans to comprehend the enjoyment people get from endless acres and solitude.

Muh Obamaphone post

My grandfather shot so many of your people it gives me a stiffy

I'm literally saving up money now to move out to a place like one of those. Or maybe Alaska or Arkansas

You two should fuck

No, but I've been on top of the second highest mountain in that picture. Pretty cool place.

No.

Oh, forgot.
Alaskanon checking in.

You're living a lie and you know it.

Your granddaddies left to make a quick buck.

And all you have left is waving a meaningless flag of a failed experiment.

Face it.

Attached: Wernigerode.jpg (4414x2585, 1.34M)

How come HRE architecture looks so faggy? It's like a ye olde worlde theme park

>when you're talking to someone else but really talking to yourself

Yes

Attached: 1551230450118.png (27x30, 2K)

Sorry I cant hear you over the aches of land I own, the safe full of guns, my hot wife and abundant assortment of the perks of being in THE best place on earth.

Face it you kraut fuck - even on our worst day we're still 50x the nation your country EVER was.

yes and yes

I don't engage in serious dialogue with Muslim countries, Selim.

It's depressing all the Cali/NY/et al. scum are flooding those states.

Fuck you.
Fuck off.
We're full.

>emmigration of urbanites to rural areas drives up the market price of goods and services in those areas. This problem is exacerbated by the aging infrastructure, much of which has not been updated since it was originally built as tax revenue in those areas is less than a subsistence rate. Ultimately when rural areas are urbanized, the local populace is overwhelmed by outsiders and their way of life is destroyed by skyrocketing prices fueled by the unrestricted inflow of urban capital. The only way to protect the tranquility of rural areas is to prevent the dispora of urbanites.

Good place to get away from liberal democrats

Attached: 20190227_202030.png (1059x1543, 1.02M)

I'm considering mountain west or Arkansas.
Scenically/climatically, I kinda like northern NM and southern Colorado.
Need to do a trip...start in santa Fe and drive up to the Idaho peninsula.

lounging in Butte while my truck gets slowly buried currently

I like living in California. It's cool. Palm trees cool bike life, beaches. It's only expensive if you want to buy a house or rent an apt in downtown LA. The non whites dont bother anybody except the blacks. Country life is boring people from small towns always end up as alcoholics or druggies.

Boise is going to fill up with cali fuckers and turn your state blue and make laws that ban everything you love.

Went to college in Bozeman. Would have stayed if there were more job opportunities.

Yeah this one time at band camp we went to California and there were no alcoholics or druggies anywhere to be seen.

Can confirm

T. Nevadan

How do we kill them?

Live rural, wall in the cities and watch them burn

I work from home and currently live with my parents but I'm saving up for a property and I'll act as the general contractor and hire subs to build a house. I'm either thinking South Central Colorado, Northern Idaho, Western Montana or Western Wyoming. All I need is a decent internet connection for work.

I said, "Slavery a choice, " they said, "How, Ye?"

Attached: Ye_album_cover.jpg (300x300, 72K)

Boozeman reporting in.

THE LAST BEST PLACE

There’s tons of jobs now!

No, you don't. In Straya we have a phrase you burgers need to learn - "Fuck off, we're full". Closely related is "fit in or fuck off" and "no poofters". Been to Montana, don't ruin it.

Just moved out of Kalispell back to the south, still miss it

Texpat living in ND for the foreseeable future. Looking at land in Montana, but that will be ~5-7 years away. What part of the state is the least pozzed Montana bros? I’ve been to Bozeman and while it’s one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been, it seems like Austin, TX used to be back in the day before it went full HIV.

santa fe is overrun by californians and new yorkers. fucking place sucks. and on top of that you have crime to boot from the fucking spics. lots of illegals. i'd say skip straight to colorado and start from there. or start in taos.

I wanna move there. Live in Mid-Atlantic rn.

Attached: 64E0984E-D86C-4359-959D-7BFAAA7FCAFF.png (960x551, 137K)

Sage keeps the evil spirits away

nope. cali only, we all know high IQ people voted for hillary

How is it?

Missoula is a liberal shithole. Bozeman is the fastest growing small town in the US. Everywhere else is perfect.
Depends on what you want to do. Montana has it all. Plains, mountains, dry areas, forested areas, city life or no one in sight for miles, ranch life or outdoor playground.

>And all you have left is waving a meaningless flag of a failed experiment.
Well at least we have that ;^)

Attached: 1529610997744.gif (320x180, 1.56M)

its*

This.

Attached: 1442713697705.jpg (720x960, 119K)

>le 1 post spellingfaggot
Are there any white people even left in Paris, Gaspard?

lol

Attached: IlhanOmar.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>cities

git

Attached: we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work.png (500x856, 191K)

just lurking before work, this mistake just pisses me off
Paris is shit, fuck them

You realize you're one-fourth of the US's population, and all you can point to is a single congresswomen out of 435 for your argument?

Your country got fucked too, and I'm sorry, I didn't vote for Merkel. But we got beaned, while you've been Shariah'd. Muslims are only 1-2% of our population, and I'd take the job of assimilating Hispanics over Mudslimes any day.

Best of luck. And I'm not being ironic in saying that. I really mean it.

when is the housing market going to be afordable again? I need to find some """cheap""" land and then get one of those pre-built cabins planted on it .. seems like a much cheaper alternative to buying a 50 year old house

Attached: 1539889443340.jpg (576x960, 59K)

Those fuckers had it coming.

I live in Cody.

Stay strong, but don't bump the bread over this in the future. It's cringe.

Attached: napoleon1.jpg (474x768, 87K)

Hey, my uncle killed a bunch of Muslims too. Maybe they know each other?

>don't bump the bread over this in the future
I systematically will, my autism makes me

I fucking wish desu

Attached: 1467674520480.jpg (600x600, 88K)

kek I hope we never reach that level

DUDE, why would anyone want to live there? i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim!

and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: DCIM_0006.jpg (600x800, 69K)