What's your credit score?

What's your credit score?

Attached: pasted-image-0-16.png (472x307, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freeze.equifax.com/Freeze/jsp/SFF_PersonalIDInfo.jsp
experian.com/freeze/center.html
transunion.com/credit-freeze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m a gentile, we don’t do usury. I locked my account at all three credit reporting companies years ago.

770exp, 770xunion

It's under 700. But I've got old money and credit does nothing for me. I think there's a hidden score you can't see that financial people see when they run your info, which itself just contains information on whether or not you have a ton of money at your disposal.

Which jew bank has given me a number?

like 660ish

That would make sense, I got a 3.5% zero down VA loan for my house with a literal 666 credit score. My wife's grandfather is a literal illuminati lizardperson.

my jew rating is 590. I build it up then buy a bunch of shit then never pay it back. I've done it a few times in my life. I'm 40 now. I'm getting ready to buy a HVAC unit from Sears Home Improvements. They approved me with their last chance financing. I'll never pay a dime on it. I own a home and investment properties. Credit is for suckers.

He's a good cunt, that lizard dude.
solid credit score

Attached: 636034015169023049-TLHTab-01-22-2016-Limelight-1-F010--2016-01-21-IMG-Capt.-Kirk-fights-li-1-1-3GD7N (534x401, 36K)

Does America only know about Credit?

Why not have Debit instead?

Has Mr Rothschild got you bent over the chair that hard?

>using credit
Good goy.

16% minority here! Now i can finally get all those minority perks! Suck it whitey! Hahahaha!

Attached: 1550553895858.png (700x700, 615K)

>credit score
Call it what it is, a debt score, how good you are at being in debt.
I've never had any debt so I dont have a debt score

pic related

Attached: FICO-811.jpg (1044x536, 76K)

Pay all cards in full every month.
No mortgage.
No loans.
Still have credit score

Even ted kazcynski had a credit score, you cunt

809 according to credit karma

Attached: B52A9F64-5D97-4D42-970A-D7E58AB9DAB6.gif (220x220, 380K)

778, they don't like that i don't have 10+ accounts, apparently

but doesn't that mean you are responsible since you can manage more? Oh wait, the scores are made up

Extremely low.
>Never had a credit card
>Payed off student loans too quickly to generate credit score
>Have never taken a loan
>Live with parents
>Don't own a car, just use uber/bike, therefore no car payments
>Hoard cash and live off as little as possible
>Extra funds goes towards family fund for buying a house and leaving this shittastic rental

jagoffs appear to want you to juggle multiple accounts well instead of live within your means on 1

Over 780, dropped 60 points because I had a $4500 charge on my card when the amount got updated

This

Freeze that shit

freeze.equifax.com/Freeze/jsp/SFF_PersonalIDInfo.jsp

experian.com/freeze/center.html

transunion.com/credit-freeze

>credit cards
do americans like being debt slaves?
im not to sure i understand
why do i have to live in the same country as you mutts

was the equifax hack in 2016?
i cant remember but i do remember it never being discussed here at all besides very few threads with few posters

LOL who's the jew here?

802. It took me a long time to get it there. I fucked up my credit when I was 20. My dad lost his job and I helped best I could to buy food and keep the lights on. It was a hard time.

Don't forget Innovis and NCTUE. Innovis is a lesser known one and NCTUE is used primarily to open cell phone plans. It's simple to freeze these additional two as well.

This. It's really not that hard. Only women and idiots have trouble.

Attached: 1454286715861.jpg (720x960, 81K)

I'd venture to guess it's because you have newer credit. As those 10+ accounts age you'll be sitting pretty.

Technically not the "real" FICO used on a credit pull, but close enough. Pretty wide range on what my banks/credit cards report -- about 30 odd points.

Attached: good goy.jpg (500x433, 71K)