THE EARTH IS FLAT

Have you taken the flatearthpill yet pol? Do you understand how (((they))) have been manipulating and controlling you?

Attached: 6353EAAF-3C5B-4F0A-85C5-455B1F9E2999.jpg (771x632, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA
youtube.com/watch?v=kxwAUyCC68Ehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vy2gFVtNio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Convince me

bump

Explain GPS

You have to look into it yourself... I always thought flatearthers were retards... I did about 5 hours of research and I was basically convinced that everything I’ve learned my while life was a lie.

If you're gonna make a thread, at least try.

1. Ok, for one look at the worlds flight paths. If the world is truly a globe how come there is LITTLE TO NO flights in the stretching across the Southern Hemisphere? Spend 5 minutes to look at it your self and you will see something fishy is going on.

Attached: 15D9FFFB-9036-4E59-884D-6F1E70F4882D.png (1242x2208, 2.5M)

Woah, I just called my sister in Germany and its hours later than the US. ((They)) are so sneaky.

You can literally see flights crossing from Asia to the US on your own map.

Flat earthers are on the list for day of the rope

The flight paths in our commercial airline industry only make sense in a disc shaped plane like the one in this photo.

Attached: 5EFFF8B8-560C-43B5-B9B8-DFB37909F537.jpg (660x660, 60K)

Use your eyes you absolute shithead. Maybe you should rope yourself right now you pathetic Aussie Chink.

>flights to Hawaii is the same as flights to the US mainland

>shitstain aboriginal spotted

>LITTLE TO NO flights in the stretching across the Southern Hemisphere?
Because there is little to no demand for flights you fucking retard. Most of it is ocean or poor savages.

so if I look up into the sky in Australia, would I see the stars circling the north pole still?

Explain the coriolis effect and why its different in the north and south on a flat earth

Attached: untitled.jpg (960x720, 114K)

So if both New Zealand and Chile can see the Southern Cross in the night sky at the same time, wouldn't that disprove flat earth theory? Remember they are both looking south to see it

I want to believe but I can't find no good YouTube videosss

2 dimensional plane for 2 dimensional minds. dimensions are nested inside one another and have inflection points that invert in/out.

Attached: 1523813637390.jpg (1300x1176, 345K)

yes

Attached: 1548805793841.gif (606x808, 3.05M)

“Truth does not fear investigation(2017 documentary)” on YouTube is a really good video about this.

Here’s a few clues:
>Why does the moon never spin?
>How can a pressurized system exist inside the perfect vacuum that is space?
>why was moon landing so obviously faked?
Why has no one ever *actually* crossed Antarctica?

Flat Earthers (or Flerfers) are not about popular physics or even the shape of the planet, they are a protest movement (created by the government) against NASA's obviously flawed (and hopelessly corrupt) universe modal. Govt does this all the time. It's called Controlled Opposition. So what is NASA hiding with it's fake Flat Earth Movement which enjoys endless media coverage? NASA is a #sciencefiction created after WW2 to hide the secrets of the world: The earth is a hollow #dysonsphere with EM-opposed concentric shells making up the body. The moon is small, hollow, self-lit & close (within the Van Allen Belts & within the earth's outer atmosphere). Gravity is really Electromagnetism (Electric Universe), unrelated to Mass. Space-time does not exist. Dark matter does not exist. Global warming (ozone layer) was caused by Aerosol #geoengineering (Chemtrails), not carbon. All Jumbo/Cargo Jets hide secret Anti-gravity technology since the B19 bombers of WW2 won the war. The British World Atlas is a lie; NO HUGE OCEANS. We're much closer together than that! Pirates were known for navigating the secret shortcuts between continents and planes. We have never seen a real 100% image of Earth, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto etc. NASA tells us Mars has icecaps when instead it has #HolesAtThePoles with circular cloud cover. So does Earth. Earth used to be a (polar-oriented) Moon of the planet Saturn.

Saturn (EL) is the God of Abraham and the mother planet that created Earth. Every human civilization watched Saturn, Venus, and Mars dance in the sky in very close proximity to Earth (often causing cataclysm), and they drew what they witnessed from a giant cross / morning star (Christ is the Sun), to a Sun + Saturn Crescent (Islam) to the black cube of Saturn (Judaism kabbalah => cube allah => cube god). Gotta use your own brain and do original research, otherwise NASA just another blind faith religion. Citation: Velikovsky Worlds in Collision

youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA youtube.com/watch?v=kxwAUyCC68Ehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vy2gFVtNio

Attached: hollowearthschematic.jpg (780x480, 60K)

>t. schizo

I think this was debunked user. Im not providing sources because i have to browse reddit, and make dinner for my wifes son. So duck duck go it

Attached: 1540648309561.jpg (680x632, 79K)

bump

Sauce?

Keep lying to yourself, globehead

Nice try jew

Attached: 1540226850247.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Call spherecucks you triple faggot quadroon baboon

Attached: 1537325421644.jpg (432x403, 31K)

Easy thing to troll with, not to take seriously.