Would you colonize a Black woman?

Would you colonize a Black woman?

Attached: 1546689131791.jpg (640x635, 100K)

YUP

Is it based for a white man to produce many mulatto children?

No, a light brown one maybe, but there's a certain skin colour threshold I don't drop below.

we did, then they started posting threads like this

hot chocolate

Fuck no bro I wouldn't waste my nofap on some dumb nigger

Kek

I already do, one without the fat ass though.

no they are hideous and the children niggers

Nah i don't want spic/black kids

i would merly fuck em

Already have, it's overrated. No kids obviously.

Attached: 1490320010497.jpg (446x500, 62K)

No Brazilian nigger monkey

You're a bot. Aren't you.

Incels on this website would "colonize" anything and everything at the first opportunity they get. The only reason they're racist bigots in the first place is because they can't get any women. Unfortunately for them no woman would ever let a Jow Forums browsing loser near her.

I would never breed with it if that is what you mean. Got to keep my children's genes pure.

sure if it's amandla stenberg or tayana ali. i like the white acting black girls

:)

Attached: T.jpg (3024x4032, 1.49M)

No

Man Canadians are obsessed with incels. Every thread today has on Canadian saying. Might be Obama leaf

A lot of you dumbasses who won't don't realize that you have infinite supply of semen you dumb cunts. Just pump it, improve their genes and then dumb it. If you continue to do that, America won't be brown it'll be bleached. Because you keep pumping your full seed inside a white women.

Absolutely

Sorry if I triggered you, virgin. Maybe if you weren't such a racist friendless loser women would want to sleep with you.

I used to live in Europe as a teenager and had a negress girlfriend there in school. I dodged a bullet, though, because after we broke up she got knocked up by a nigger a week later at the age of 15. Now in her early 20s has 3 kids and lives on welfare.

See OP's flag. Short answer: No.

Already have.

Some of them make muh benis hard, but I don't want mixed race children, so no.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Attached: 1550357932726.webm (700x540, 721K)