I am an art student studying film,should i drop out and become a neet?

i am an art student studying film,should i drop out and become a neet?

Attached: 1551307293037.jpg (404x470, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do DMT

i don't know what i thought in the first place to be in this aids infested faggot hole

Two shitty options, both will lead to neetdom

I only speak English. "neet"? What the fuck is a neet? Ever heard of communication, ever heard of not being a complete fucking faggot?

DMT? You too faggot, speak english.

Neither of you will ever succeed in anything you do because you lack basic communication skills.

i have no social life or contact of dealers in my area
what do you propose then,i am self aware of the situation that i am in?

get out you stupid nigger

Im a neet and starting art school soon. You still collect neetbux if a student so im just taking a bunch of classes that have no place in any field of work but for fun.

switch majors to engineering or something that will get you a job

Go do some drugs like the rest of your faggot kind, and then die the fuck out.

i did that for a few months, before I realized every single person also taking the course was some blue haired turbo sperg who would yell out reddit jokes in the middle of class. Dropped it immediately, joined the police force and never looked back.

Maybe you should try getting a job.

Organize with as many right-wing groups (and religious if you're into that) and help them create videos.

Not necessarily
Watch this:
youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ
If you actually have some talent and work hard enough at your chosen discipline then you could become a YouTuber one day

Watch out guys, we got a bad-ass troll over here.

Sure why not?

Make some Triumph of the Will level shit you faggot

ime elinas re, like what construction?
I wanted to bring back the 70-80s masculine cinema back instead of this onions dishonest shit that they spread now
i've seen it

I did this five times and I ended up as a 25 year old neet who has no interest in the real world because I've become aware of the beyond and how meaningless this all is.

You were probably like me, liked drawing, liked movies. Thought getting a proper education and getting skilled would be a good thing, then you slowly realized your teacher was a fucking hack and the class was nothing but gay goof offs

Attached: 8DB434F8-1DF3-4697-ADC2-35DD06DE4A83.jpg (326x326, 16K)

100% this

Entertainment media is a great place to be to counter liberal anti-white bullshit. No don't quit get your shit together, master your craft, become the best, network with people and destroy the the anti-whites.

Not OP but am also a film student, making a new TotW is my dream, too bad there's no fashy states to make one for

It’ll be okay user. Keep them as elective classes but make your major area of study something worthwhile

Kek flag die a fag.

Soon there will be we just have to keep out heads up

This,
Make it your life mission to subvert the institutions. Out Jew the Jew

I wish luck to anyone that is dead set on doing this. The corruption is rooted centuries deep

>art student studying film
do us a favor, go tape Infinite Jest and reset this twisted game

Attached: david-foster-wallace-broom.jpg (480x640, 47K)

i need a zoomer to explain this meme picture to me

Attached: 1408849779233.jpg (300x898, 67K)

>88 in ID
Frickin based, man.

We have to start somewhere, or throw in the towel.

Is DMT the newest meme?

Three true things:
>You will regret not finishing your degree.
>You will regret getting/trying to get a job using your degree.
>You will regret being a neet.
Ideally, finish your degree.
Whether you do so or not, consider blue collar work in Alaska, North Dakota or Texas. Decent pay, self respect, you can feed yourself and still buy land, a house and raise a family.

Attached: consider the following 3.png (1000x1000, 264K)

Except I somehow missed your flag. Yeah, you're just fucked. Sorry mate, stiff upper lip, eh wot.

Attached: you have to go back.png (420x420, 88K)

Take what you've learned about film and make youtube videos and set up a patreon or something. Don't waste your experience.

>Do DMT
No thanks.

Do your best. Get ok grades, but study your ass off. Try to learn as much as possible regardless of the ability of your teachers. Read your textbooks and research more if able. When you get out, you will realize how much you know than the faggots who coasted. Then you can make a difference. Know that you can use what you learned for a variety of things.

Throwing in the towel is for quitters and gaylords

If art is something you're really into then go for it, we need more people who are creative. Art used to be beautiful. It needs to be again.

i'll try my best,i will drop out as i will not continue to finance an institution that pretty much offers me pretty much shit and is shit full of shit,plus the degree is useless shit

Attached: 1551302466356.jpg (500x500, 144K)

That would unironically be a net positive financial decision.

>be me
>see some unknown to me abbreviation "mfa"
>try to google it
>get this
mfw
so powerful
nobody can kill my rapist except me and zed

Attached: i realized it's master of fine arts btw.png (455x361, 40K)

There's a good chance you'll become a neet even if you graduate.

Alternative media and right wing art is the future

Finish your gay degree then make anti Jew red pilled film

i can do that without the degree,they are teaching jack shit.I thought that if i got in they would provide me with some opportunities equipment and contacts but that ain't the reality that i am in.

if you're already balls deep you might as well finish if your grades are good. if you're completely burnt out and hate everything, then give it a year or two before finishing up.