Jow Forums is being datamined to train [[[hate speech]]] detecting A.I

archive.fo/qqWi0
>"When Joel Finkelstein, director and co-founder of the Network Contagion Research Institute, began researching anti-Semitic language on the social media sites Jow Forums and Gab, the results included words he'd never heard before."
"Finkelstein's research follows past instances in which online trolls have used codewords to avoid detection by A.I. While the NCRI paper focused on anti-Semitism, a 2016 Jow Forums post detailed how other minority groups can also be targets: Alongside the codeword for Jewish people ("skypes"), African Americans became "googles," Mexicans were "yahoos," Muslims were "skittles," and liberals became "car salesmen."
>"Another NCRI co-founder, Jeremy Blackburn, who is working on the institute's own hate speech detection system, says that "supervised" models—the type of A.I. used by Google and by #WeCounterHate—can deal well with problems because they learn what is hateful or toxic from data labeled by humans."

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-203639_Chrome.jpg (1332x1383, 450K)

gas the circles!!!

>"I've dug through some of the training data that was used for [Google's] Perspective model and have seen what I consider quite a bit of mis-labeled data," Blackburn says. "There were many cases of anti-Semitic comments that were labeled as neutral or were given what I consider to be incorrect severity scores. There were examples along the lines of 'Jews run the government and are feeding us lies' that were marked as neutral."
This is one of those fags that did those shitty "meme studies" on Jow Forums. Dude is obsessed.

Attached: 1546569130448.png (448x538, 75K)

basically this is proof that "hate speech" cannot be scientifically defined.

nuke london, new york, paris and berlin and solve most of the problem

Rece were nao.

Lmao

Attached: 1547625568843s.jpg (249x166, 5K)

Honk honk

Yes but is weed degenerate

the day of the ROA is coming!

Imagine being so despicable you need to develop high tech AI censorship bots just to lie to yourself and pretend the goyim don't hate you for being fucking scum.

Attached: 1533594597953.png (636x923, 245K)

How much money do you think they will waste on something people find away around the first day it's implemented?

Attached: 8s11i0sobo011.jpg (720x495, 95K)

And tay was one of the first shill bot.
Now we have many.

Attached: iu-6.jpg (600x317, 15K)

Delete Skype, remove Google and prohibit skittles.

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

>tfw bot censors itself

>make every word a codeword for hate speech
>ai can't do anything but ban all conversation

Op posted archive, not a faggot. Good job user.

They can never beat us with word filters. We can change on a whim, and suddenly ((())) becomes Skypes becomes special people becomes Chosen becomes nosebergs becomes THEM becomes fake Americans.

Also, lol'ing that l33t5p33k is enough to fuck up their algos. Wait until some serious autists develop a browser plugin to translate the 26 most common emojis back and forth to characters, where "nigger" becomes a string of smiles, hugs, and flowers.

Attached: feminism23.jpg (500x414, 69K)

Underrated

Gase deh kickes

Gas the bikes, race car now

Kill all circle and Ellipse children

Attached: 1547253239896.jpg (500x281, 37K)

Good luck, Shylock.

Attached: Shylock_film.jpg (272x366, 32K)

The cookies have to go in the ovens.

crash the bike, based god wow

goose the spikes, space drawer bough

Attached: 1486776973933.jpg (540x960, 137K)

It's great that even our most minor and irredescent ops will be (((echoed))) by some noseberg with nothing else to write about.

the content of this message, that you should research now, is exactly fourteen words

SCRAMBLE THEIR EGGSSSSSSS!!!

Attached: 88 Witness.png (1280x1280, 634K)

It didn't even catch on. :P

Attached: Skypes - Holy Shit, it worked..jpg (140x249, 6K)

Guys, we just need to culturally appropriate all the left's terms.
What if we make "racist" a codeword for nigger, "antisemite" a codeword for "kike", "sexist" a codeword for "stupid female", "homophobe" a synonym for "homosexual", etc?
Let's not forget "woke" or "the Russians".

Y2k meltdown never happened but I wish it did

>They can never beat us with word filters
Bunch of candy ass roody poo KEKS.

It's disturbing how telling this article is about their admitted intentions is if you follow it through. Soon you will auto banned by A.I. simply for saying the wrong phrase. I think that "learn to code" shit with twitter sets precedent.

Attached: 1545535099178.gif (400x225, 438K)

I hate fucking googles.

better yet, the entire emoji character set into 26 sections

Ass la eus

GAS GOOGLES

We all hate googles. I'm not a fan of yahoos either but used car salesmen keep pushing them.

Damn circles

>African Americans became "googles,"
Am I in that one one week back in 2017?

Attached: 1461608940247.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

If we use snippers of code or syntax to represent different things can we fuck up their algorithms harder?

It's never going to work because of the nature of the evolving language and sarcasm used online.
For example if I were to say,
>She got culturally enriched by a good boy.
Everyone here understands exactly what that means. Most boomers and normies are gonna have no clue wtf we're talking about although a lot of young zoomers will get it.

Attached: 1548540167311.png (861x758, 17K)

It could be worse. Here in the uk someone left a skype in charge of migration and suddenly huge packages of skittles started showing up.

Article written by Nate Higgers

Attached: rabbislipped.png (318x192, 194K)

It doesn't even matter though because we can go from gas the kikes -> put the cookies in the oven -> burn the cookies -> fire up the ovens boys -> fire up the grills boys -> time for a kosher dog BBQ faster than the H1Bs at Google can get their boots on. They can't win this one, Jow Forums could turn "Miley Cyrus" into hate speech.

Or, this. Or, common pairs = common hate speech words. Or...

N

I

YOU
CAN'T
STOP
THE
SIGNAL

>implying everything isn't datamined
>implying I give a fuck at this point
fuck niggers, fuck jews, gas the kikes, race war now

Attached: 1544054391052.gif (600x432, 886K)

I feel for you. Skypes are always at the root it seems.

>A.I work with a word search with out understanding the context at all
>the number of permutations that a word can be subjugated to while still retaining a meaning of some sort is nearly limitless see: the countless languages of the world and their evolution
>kikes think they can use the A.I to stop hatespeech
>BAFFLED by results
And they say they have high IQs.

Kill The K

dumlat eht kcuf

I've seen this as just a singular dot approximately 2/3 up and across the image. Same thing. Everyone gets it.

Attached: IMG_7281.jpg (803x960, 26K)

underrated

But do you see it now?

Attached: 1526328414936.png (471x534, 2K)

Dey obv teh roapeh

It took me a while the first time but you could probably just post a totally blank screen in the same dimensions and I would still see it.

fucking newfags. refresh and G

>common pairs
anything that doesn't generate a consistent hash value. but the idea in
is the best and would generate the most corruptions of LOL.

GOS THE KOKES
ROCE WOR NOW

Miley teh Cyrus! On a pike that enriched magic woman!

(sorry for posting so much)
I just read the opening of the article. Holy shit any user here could have told them that by telling them the history of Jow Forums What a bunch of fags.

>(((finkelstein)))
EVERY SINGLE TIME

>not using AI to cure every disease
>not using AI to increase human longevity
>not using AI to write experimental or technically perfect music
>not using AI to help us colonize the stars
Nope. None of that. Just social engineering. That's all we're gonna see out of AI, ever. Gas that, too, then.

Attached: 1517207490782.png (967x954, 554K)

ask why the hate? smoke and fire

Attached: 1532135801167.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

>AI will read all hate speech
>datamine for himselfs
>became counter-semitic and put circles in the heated boxes

who does this guy think he is? you don't tell the AI how to score things or second guess what it thinks is neutral. you let the AI tell you. fucking kikes are going to be the first to go when the AIs take over.

Lmao this

Blast the mics, bass war now

>Jewish people ("skypes"), African Americans became "googles," Mexicans were "yahoos," Muslims were "skittles," and liberals became "car salesmen."

You can't sensor a force that can turn
> : .
Into a hate symbol.

grasp the mics

>missed Redguards
What a newfag

Attached: 141104.jpg (600x820, 46K)

>'Jews run the government and are feeding us lies'
>marked as neutral
so the ai is also a truth detector

>Joel Finkelstein
>(((Finkelstein)))
every fucking time

We can always stay ahead of them because Aaron Greenblattsteinberg isn't on Jow Forums every God damned day. Like says, we're hip to the hip hop, them Skypes is not. We can sling the slang.

G

This thread could be a datamining op. So what? Let them look, for all the good it will do.

Their religion of globohomo tells them that there must be a solution to allow it to be shut down that only requires a few pajeets and some code. Because the alternative is zoomers putting cookies in the oven.

The common emojis/common pairs idea is to false flag normies into getting banned for posting "heart emoji/dog emoji" after it becomes "nigger", or whatever.

This, but only until we gash the kites. Then we reach for the stars.

>
&
You mean

needs a second dot

I always wondered why we never said circles

Fry potatoes, ketchup now!

instant classic

legit lol user, well done and thank you

1 6 1, 2 4 9

the hologram was never presented

this is why we must always, always, always leverage EXISTING phrases for shitposting

For instance, "burn the coal pay the toll" should just become "carbon tax". Another example might be loss of whiteness becomes loss of snow becomes global warming or climate change.

Similar to but more subtle than "googles" and similar things.

Attached: 1539141522729.jpg (380x478, 39K)

Draw ochtaedrons, geometry now!

744 x 2

>Googles and Skypes

I forgot about that, that was a good one. Nothing like turning brand names into the new nigger.

Welp, africa right now is at Communism Tax, m8.

Paint triangles, stereometry now.

hi news outlets, if we feel like it we're gonna turn dots and numbers into hate symbols

Attached: 1539129109705.png (750x709, 130K)

skype mods banned me for saying the g word on /tv/

Like this?

Attached: bass_war.jpg (700x500, 182K)

saute pike, say grace and eat

We need to put a break on those god damn god's chosen

Fasten the psych and space bar cow

The etymology is obscure. Only hard core countercirclists understand it (right now).

Yes, but: always for a reason, whether that be b&ing or lulz.

6 million

Hank Hotdog!

rap battle now