What's the best way to bluepill yourself back to normal?

What's the best way to bluepill yourself back to normal?

Attached: unlearn.jpg (446x245, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
streamable.com/kgllf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave here and never return.
Pick a new home board, just not Jow Forums

You don't, you proceed to the black pill when you realize pol is retarded too

You can’t
There’s no going back

Lobotomy.

Anal niggerdick injections

Then you proceed to the fire pill once you get sick of the black pill.

I'm afraid there are no brakes on this train, friend

Attached: 1496282658169.png (2813x1521, 2.05M)

>What's the best way to bluepill yourself back to normal?
Learn a skill that you can be confident in

Make some non-toxic social connections

Sort yourself out in general

Move to a black neighborhood and enjoy how normal everyone is.

Nah, I was a racist shithead in my 20s

Then I learned to take some responsibility for the failure in my life. Now I just come here for laughs.

There is none. Once you are aware you stay aware. Every time I've attempted to go back I've only been able to do so for a few weeks at a time and it's horrible each time. I'm lying to myself, to others, and everything feels so disingenuous. If I listen to a podcast or something I'll always question their assertions, notice flaws in logic, overt lies, overt anti-white sentiments, etc and have to snap myself back.

Blue-pilling works on those who were never truly red-pilled. Those who were racist and right wing out of ignorance and hatred rather than on those who became that way because they're too learned.

I never hated anyone until I was old enough (35) to understand that hate is a natural and healthy reaction to seeing everything you love ruined by kikes and shitskins.

Brain damage. Some scientists supposedly claim that "disabling" certain parts of the brain can alter your perception towards immigrants and believing in god/s.

Just bang your head into the wall until blacks seem intelligent.

Attached: Plato those who see past the lies of their culture.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Live in an all white area until it seems like the norm. The tell yourself that everyone is the same.

unlearn reality - get a lobotomy
fix'd

what do you love, user? what was ruined?

I would love to hear your story.

Well implemented racism makes a shitload of money. Stop giving in to the jew's programming.
There is nothing wrong with racism.

maybe i can refresh your memory

Attached: 1551300368678.webm (480x360, 1.67M)

I didn't actually label these in any way so I have no idea what I'm sending

Attached: 1551300466144.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

I can't imagine being being enough of a brainlet to think that this is an effective brainwashing tactic.

Did it work on you?

Took some anthropology classes. Learned why and how race, class, and gender are spooks created to divide and conquer.
It's unironically true that ignorance is strongly associated with lack of education which this board exemplifies. I just lurk for laughs and shitpost for (you)s here once in a blue moon.

I love humanity. It has so much potential and I would love to see it reach that potential and beyond. But, these fucking kikes have enslaved humanity and kept everyone as dumbed down, poisoned and docile as possible to maintain their own power. Only, they're not creative enough to even fucking do anything with it. This world is like a zombie under kike control. Rotting away and stinking.

>lack of education
we are smarter than the rest of the world combined.

>be smart
>does fuck all to use said intelligence to better the world
sure thing pal

Attached: 346346565.jpg (601x583, 59K)

Funny, I majored in anthropology and it was one of the most red pilling processes I've ever been through. My professorship was made up of actual anthropologists who don't publish absolute horse shit and ages range from old enough to be my dad to old enough to be my grand father.

The story of Malinowski in the Trobriand Islands is a right pisser.

>ignorance is strongly associated with lack of education
Let's correct this particular record, shall we?
>The ability to think in terms of human tribal dynamics is strongly associated with avoidance of mind control.
>anthropology classes
Anthropology is a speculation factory; very rarely does things which other sciences can proof. So it's a meme. Like psychology. You should probably read more user. We have hard sciences which fill those soft science gaps nicely.

Attached: 1539645765020.jpg (1200x986, 165K)

Dont come on Jow Forums for a start

>tfw too smart to look at evidence that one race is more violent than another
whoa so this is the power of a leaf
I have 100 of these videos but I didn't want to derail the tread. I promise you can't even find me a tenth of that amount of white people doing the same thing

>What's the best way to bluepill yourself back to normal?

You can't.

You are one of us now.
From now on, you'll see every time they don't mention a murderer's race on the news.
You'll see every berg, and stein.
Every affirmative action hire.
The female manipulation.

The connections have been made.

That snake just has a hat to hold his brain in?

Nah

You're just an outsider, so everything is a little bit harder for you.

Instead of rising the the challenge, you're making excuses and dragging others down into your mire. I hope you never had children.

One of my friends became left wing after he started taking a lot of class-A drugs, so there would be a good start

Lobotomy

Or realize this entire board is a larp faggot (jews are still fags thats not a larp)

Attached: 1550810310754.gif (406x544, 1.15M)

The guy who coined participatory observation? Elaborate
Anthropology is the study of mankind and tribalism is a form of mind control.

>a couple of webms are evidence that a race is inferior
honestly why the fuck did i come back here?

the blackpill simply passes through your system and cleanses all modernist bullshit like traditionalism and morality from your body.

Instructions for the proper use of a Glock 22 firearm:

A Glock 22 is a fair enough weapon, though it lacks the elegant heft and classic construction of the venerable M1911. Despite its many shortcomings, it can be used to relatively good effect in the hands of a skilled operator. As the Glock 22 takes a fifteen round magazine, you could, in theory, dispatch upwards of a dozen targets before reloading. However, the notorious unreliability and poor accuracy of the Glock 22 make such a successful outcome unlikely. It behooves you to carry multiple loaded magazines with you as you operate the weapon, as you will most certainly find yourself in need of more ammunition before too long!

Operation:
(1) Shoot yourself in the head.

ive been here since early 2016 and the only people I hate are the jews.

You didn't even address any point I made.
Considering the fact that you were racist in the first place because you blamed your own failures on other people it gives me the impression that you're pretty retarded and shallow anyway

Attached: pack.webm (720x1280, 680K)

Oh you're a different guy ...you worded it like the leaf lol sorry...

Leaving this place. It can either be the ultimate red pill or the ultimate blue pill, it all depends on you.

>he wants off the ride

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.png (258x245, 110K)

then you take the siegepill

Attached: Dk_8H3xX4AAKuBa.jpg (927x1200, 94K)

Abridged version just for you, Satan
>Goes to Trobriand Islands to study the natives
>Ship is damaged in a storm and limps to the islands where it breaks down
>They call home and are informed WWI happened and they will be helped when the war is over
>Islanders are happy to have him stay as long as he needs so long as he needs while he does his thing
FAST FORWARD FIVE FUCKING YEARS
>Malinowski is about to go insane
>He's written and studied everything there is about these people
>Meticulously kept up a personal journal
>It's hot
>His shoes are ruined so he's barefoot
>The only women he's seen for 5 years are the half-naked natives who he starts to lust after which he hates that he does
>Finally a ship arrives
>He never fucking returns and considers those 5 years the worst he's ever experienced

I believe the Japanese refer to it as seppuku and/or harakiri.

They were the worst because of the getting shipwrecked not cause he decided to spend his time studying the local people. If anything it stopped him from going off the deep end.
You're weren't an anthropology were you, lol

Attached: 1541821865794.gif (540x357, 639K)

thats only after you get chemical brain damage

you can't
it's a one way ticket kiddo

>Making all these assumptions
I simply said it was a pisser and did not indicate why it was. It was a pisser because it's simply a comedic story because Malinowski had an autistic break down due to his aristocratic mentality in a situation that could've been 10,000 times worse but he made it out to be absolute torture. I enjoy comedic stories from history and it happened to relate to anthropology.

>You're weren't an anthropology were you, lol
I was. Specialized in biological anthropology with a biology minor. Graduated in December and am going back for a second degree because you can't do shit with an anthropology degree.

anesthetize yourself with mindless distractions, literal drugs, and 'faith'. the same as all normies.

I've spent the past 25 years red-pilling normies and calling out evil. What have you done nigger?

It's always a leaf.

I intend to rise to the challenge and slaughter every last kike.

Gross comment

>the blackpill simply passes through your system and cleanses all modernist bullshit like traditionalism and morality from your body.
Correct. And, the fire pill will cleanse the world.

You were saying you studies Anthropology doubting what I said about it leading me to not a be a right wing shithead.
>I was. Specialized in biological anthropology with a biology minor. Graduated in December
Lies, even biological anthropologists deny that race is anything more than a social construct.
More than whatever you have buttercup.

*Normal* I've always been like this desu.

Attached: Rockwell Smug.png (800x445, 305K)

>More than whatever you have buttercup.
You haven't done shit except talk shit about other people who are actually doing something. KYS nigger.

I tried to bluepill myself, I had dreams of going to Japan and was learning the language and saving up the money to go to language school and almost went. Then I got redpilled. Now I'll be traveling europe and increasing ethnonationalism dropping redpills on normies. Once you see the world for what it is...you can't unsee it. Embrace the knowledge you have and help the European Race.

/thread

>Then I learned to take some responsibility for the failure in my life.
read: then I learned to accept the cultural programing that everything is in fact whiteys fault!

Attached: firearmhomicides.gif (597x441, 14K)

The only blue pilled part of your japan plan was the language school. Have fun with the niggers and feminists in Europe, hopefully they don't throw you in jail for thought crimes

maybe try giving yourself braindamage.

I’ve been wondering how to bluepill myself back to a globe earth believer; but it is impossible. Its like walking out of a tunnel and when you try to turn around and go back in you realize it is just painted on the wall.

>Lies, even biological anthropologists deny that race is anything more than a social construct.
Which is a rather disingenuous statement because people conflate ethnicity and race as if they are interchangeable which they are not.

Race is socially determined based on chosen criteria by the culture.

Ethnicity is the cultural or genetic group you belong to and this can be traced. This is how 23 and me works and is why they can tell you the rough percentage of Jew, Central European Slav, etc that you are.

There's also the argument I've long made, and so have many others, that simply because something is a social construct automatically means it does not matter which is demonstrably false. Go tell a black person that their black identity is meaningless because that identity is simply a cultural construct and watch how they react. They will react negatively because you are attacking a real aspect of their identity and the identity of a community they belong to. Ultimately, via deconstruction shenanigans you can break 90% of things in society down to simply being a social construct but that doesn't mean it is inherently meaningless. Such an argument is absurdist in nature because of this because by its own logic it's reductio ad absurdem. HOWEVER, if you notice, this idea of race being a cultural construct is only used against white people and never anyone else.

nigs nogging, afther 300th videos, you learn to not relax

What? All hispanics white?

Attached: 1551227073151.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

>Ethnicity is the cultural or genetic group you belong to and this can be traced.
False, it's just cultural groups.
>This is how 23 and me works and is why they can tell you the rough percentage of Jew, Central European Slav, etc that you are.
What those tests trace is geographic distribution of ancestry and the results vary based on exactly how they do it. People have taken multiple ancestry tests just to end up with different results each time. it's geography of one's genetic lineage not race or ethnicity.
Rest of your posts doesn't contradict anything about it being a social construct. Someone getting mad over being told so doesn't prove anything.

Attached: ile-1504767391058-ipg-77-kb-466x525-news-science--archaeology-news-disabling-31120525.png (500x593, 123K)

Race: a social construct

Attached: olympic 100 m.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Gravity? Time zones? Seasons? Coriolis effect? gtfo.

You can't, you just redpill yourself to the point where you don't give a shit anymore. We're about to hit a post-racial society with genetic editing. The genes of the white race will survive, we partially bleached like half the world. Job well done French and Spaniards, job well done.

Attached: 1507234616188.gif (360x360, 475K)

I'm in the same position.
The more I think about it, the more I regret ever coming here. I feel so miserable, bitter and pathetic. I feel like I've been brainwashed, and am now a shitty, horrible person as a result.
I don't want to be like this anymore. It's all so tiring. I don't want to be a angry, hateful person. I don't want to be stressed out about things out of my control. I just want to be a good person, and I want to be happy.

Attached: 1521435691592.jpg (900x808, 92K)

False, it's just cultural groups.

It's not. Colloquially it's used to reference cultural groups but because cultural groups, both current and historic, have drifted enough to have separate haplo groups it's also used to reference genetic lineage as well.

>What those tests trace is geographic distribution of ancestry and the results vary based on exactly how they do it. People have taken multiple ancestry tests just to end up with different results each time
Which is why I used the term rough percentage. They use a hyper simple method that can be done quickly and cheaply but the same basic logic applies.

>Rest of your posts doesn't contradict anything about it being a social construct. Someone getting mad over being told so doesn't prove anything.
It does indeed. The argument is always made that because something is a social construct means it has no meaning and isn't real so thus it shouldn't be respected. I argued, as have many others, that because people gave it meaning and it's real to them that it is thus real enough to respect as something tangible. To deny this is to deny all of humanity as almost everything you hold near and dear would simply be a meaningless social construct.

For the rest of the thread, this is what happens when you attend an extremely blue pilled college, take a few intro courses to anthropology and assume you know what the fuck you;re talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
To clarify by ancestry it depends not by genetics but by many it's paternal or maternal lineage (i.e. Jews are born Jews only if the mother is Jewish)
>The argument is always made that because something is a social construct means it has no meaning and isn't real so thus it shouldn't be respected.
It only matters in respective cultural contexts, not in biology Mr. biological anthropologist.

You don't always get what you want nigger so sack up and get ready to murder Jews.

You don't have to be a bad person user. Your thoughts aren't reaching out and hurting anyone. There are stages in this and there will be an end to the one you're in. Eventually you'll reach a more peaceful one.

You seriously fucking believe the flat earth movement is this big without having answers to this shit? You are a fucking faggot and you will be the first to die in the fake alien invasion. I’m done dropping flat earth redpills for you fucking braindead brainwashed fucking retards

How to go to Heaven
streamable.com/kgllf

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

Brainwashed Isn't normal.

Attached: skin color to IQ correlation.png (1317x1652, 546K)

I like humanitarian society, humanitarian society is the only way to the creation of gods by the mountain path. I have a visceral disgust of "racism", but I can't lie to myself. "Racism" or more correctly racial prejudice, ethnocentrism, (racism never having been a wholly legitimate term) or more generally "in-group" behaviour, must be illegal not because it is hateful, shallow or idiotic; it must be illegal because it is quite likely the most effective survival strategy (over the long term). It is because of this that in a humanitarian society (a quite natural form for a society focused on short term gains to assume) it is essential that it be vigorously stamped out. Not because it is bad, but because it works too well (especially if you can continue to practice ethnocentric behaviours while forcing all others to be humanitarian).

If I want humanitarian society to survive I have to acknowledge the truth of "racism", IT WORKS, and that is why we have to fight it.

Wearing rose tinted glasses won't help.

you can't

you're "here" forever, even when you're not online

Attached: deathatthedoor.gif (500x296, 1013K)

I don't know, man.

I tried marrying outside my race, but it turns out Asians are more racist than us. She got me listening to Moonman now.

>I learned to take some responsibility for the failure in my life
So have I, except I'm not a failure. Jews and niggers can't control me personally.

But I'm still a "racist", I think blacks are generally dumber and I recognize Jews are pushing degeneracy. They don't control me but society as a whole is influenced and I'm not enough of a sperg to be able to ignore the rest of society. You can recognize these things, and want those ethnicities out of white countries, without being some sort of racist dickhead or incel. Faggot

Die

This. Though I'm still a little bit of a racist dickhead

Racism is a bullshit made up term that means whatever the moment needs it to mean.

at first glace i thought that said "nuclear racism" and i was all like "nice."

Attached: 1467217977470.png (657x527, 62K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with racism. It's perfectly okay to be racist. It is indeed a great gift to predict a man by his race and culture.
They want to take this away from you.

Attached: 1551196714283.jpg (500x375, 43K)

t. Some faggot who has never shot a gun before

Racial prejudice is real, I am not denying that. "Racism" though is whatever the establishment or the left (if there is a difference) want to throw to stop conversation or to make you stink so that others won't think.

This poster is probably

Attached: You're here forever.jpg (380x276, 28K)

>Racial prejudice is real, I am not denying that.
Neither am I, Friend. What I'm saying is that such prejudice is not only a right but a critical tool of discernment in today's world.

Attached: iconic-pose.png (279x213, 78K)

Unracisting Me

Get desensitized to everything that offends you I guess? I know I was offended by gore and furry porn a decade ago, and now it’s boring me.

You just be mature about it. Don't be a sperg.

You can’t really blue pill yourself once you’re redpilled. You’ve advanced directly to absurdism at this point. The farthest back you can go is nihilism.