What is going on in the US?

Can someone explain how this is allowed?

twitter.com/NYScanner/status/1101286949430665217

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-144643~2.png (1080x1521, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1HxpO9QfreU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bronx lmao

It's not allowed

We decided that letting Jews import spics and niggers was more important than exploring the galaxy.

another white shooter!

muh racism!
muh antisemitism!
fucking white guilt has doomed us all
youtu.be/1HxpO9QfreU
share this hilarious video with normies to redpill them on (((diversity)))

>live in gun-free New York
>get shot

The Bronx and NYC in general aren't really "the US"

checked

its not allowed, we made guns illegal in new york!

Niggers doing nigger things in niggerville.

>Greatest city in the world!
seriously people are delusional

Liberalism driving people mad

>Be American
>Leave the House
>Get Shot

Attached: 1531287804153.png (978x1456, 1.64M)

The day of the rope.
All day every day.

Attached: 1510627589427.jpg (300x300, 72K)

LOOK AT THAT UNSTABLE WHITE MAN KILLING EVERYONE! BAN GUNS NOW!

They go to neighboring states with lax gun laws you moron

It's not allowed. The guy obviously doesnt care about prison.

69 got his tats removed. going in for revenge

Then those states would have higher crime rates than NYC as guns are legal there.
So why is NYC's crime rates actually higher than the surrounding states?
Your argument is self-defeating.

Well it is if you make a slam bang and cover your face.
Completely allowed then, by reality itself.

>t. retard who has no idea how gun dealerships operate

MSM will report it as

>Tan skinned white male

Smdh famalam

WHITIES COMMIT THE MOST CRIMES IN THE WORLD BAN WHITES NOW!

They DO have proportional gun deaths relative to neighboring states. It’s just population density is the reason New York has “more” deaths.

Are you really that dense?

>he thinks they get them from dealers

Wow. I had no idea you were this utterly fucking stupid.

>no one was injured.
This is how you know he was not white

No such thing faggot.

Only you think that retard which is why you brought up other states gun laws. Do you think new yorker gangbangers go to another state to buy guns from other gangbangers because the laws are more relaxed? No they buy them inside NYC because everyone has stolen guns to sell.

>They DO have proportional gun deaths relative to neighboring states.
Post proof.

>2/22
>11:55
them criminal digits

*sigh*

Look here you nut tugger.

They go to states with lax gun laws and buy from PRIVATE dealers where background checks aren’t required for PRIVATE sales.

Google it. I’m not your fucking internet search engine. Do the research yourself. Educate yourself.

Citation needed.

if we can't make all people do well on earth, then we will only repeat the same mistakes in space, and faster because it's the conditions are more harsh

Back in my day trolling meant something.

>Google it. I’m not your fucking internet search engine. Do the research yourself. Educate yourself.
YOU made the claim. YOU post proof or you are lying, because YOU have the burden of proof.
YOU want me to take what you are saying seriously, YOU need to provide data that supports YOUR position.
YOU google it, then post it.
lrn2argue, dumbass.

What is that quintessentially white man doing with a firearm in a gun free zone?

Space is a meme and we don't have the technology to do anything except hail mary scientific research missions

Um no. YOURE the one who incorrectly claimed they were getting them from actual gun dealerships. I corrected you.
It’s up to YOU to post actually the the correct Fucking information. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Crime in New York? It has been a daily occurrence for at least 100 years dude.

Back in my day, trolling was a art.

Hey, this guy is right! We shouldn't even be trying to get to space! That's a waste of resources! We should be feeding, clothing and sheltering people who refuse to do so themselves! It's not fair to us hard working citizens that our tax dollars go to space! It should be going to other people who are not hard working citizens! I agree with this guy. Fuck space, I want more non-whites. It's much more important than exploration.

I agree. Gun control is such an incredibly obvious and boring topic to debate now. They don't even try anymore.

Bullshit. Every "gun-free" leftist utopia is full of niggers just slaughtering one another in the streets urban jungle warfare style. Meanwhile, white areas in the US rarely have murders aside from the most backwoods trailer parks full of midwestern meth heads.

All of science is showing field manipulation isn't possible, meaning the only viable route for space travel is to have each ship be a nuclear weapon, that is only strong enough to push a craft with walls that are far to thin to shield the occupants from massive doses of radiation

They don't have crime in your country sharia cuck.

Right?!?! So why the fuck would we even TRY? Sounds dumb as fuck. Should just throw more money at the welfare system. I'm sure that will help. Look what it did for Chicago, Philadelphia, St. Louis and LA. Bastions of hope for humanity.

>YOURE the one who incorrectly claimed they were getting them from actual gun dealerships.
Read the thread ID's, I did not say any such thing.

One time I sat in on a cutco knife recruiting pitch. Reminds me of you

this

yo das my nigga D1 from huntington
iced dat lil g, siiizurpppppp BRAP

It's not "allowed". In case you didn't already know, colored people tend to think guns are toys since coloreds tend to all have inferiority complexes.

If it was allowed cops wouldn't be looking for him.

>Wanted by law enforcement for doing it.
>"How is this allowed?"

kek

Farout the bronx is like a real life GTA.
You wouldn't want to live in GTA, go outside get shot, drive down road get shot.
Fuck that.