HAPPENING: SHE NAMED THEM AGAIN

(((DUAL CITIZENS)))

Holy fucking shit hahhahhahahahha

twitter.com/jonathanchait/status/1101253085664628740

Attached: dual.png (621x659, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1HxpO9QfreU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>After skirting around anti-Semitism a few weeks ago, Omar goes all in.
>all in

hahahahhahhahahha

Attached: jewing.jpg (682x768, 149K)

>"I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country.”

How can someone be this based?

Oy vey our shitskin goblin pets are rebelling shut it down

Attached: kvetching.jpg (740x740, 78K)

So? She’s still a retard.

welp

Attached: IMG_4029.jpg (1143x2121, 223K)

Attached: FDE0C017-5162-4A90-82BC-7095DD0F27B1.jpg (975x1024, 151K)

>S-so? Sh-she’s still a retard, r-right guys? Guys? Right?

Attached: you.jpg (232x217, 9K)

>Jonathan Chait

This is what (((they))) wanted

Why is this hijab wearing bitch in American politics. Can’t wait till they kick her out

HOW DARE SHE?! AMERICA IS PART OF ISRAEL ITS THE SAME FUCKING COUNTRY! KILL HER NOW! BURN HER CHILDREN!
HIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Attached: 1550472257924.jpg (2408x1652, 639K)

NNOOOOO PLEASE DON'T SAY IT

Attached: 1551399579914.jpg (715x500, 80K)

white guilt for diversity has doomed us all
spread this video to the normie sphere, very prime redpilling material about (((barbara spectre))) and (((((((diversity))))))
youtu.be/1HxpO9QfreU

I want to make like her brother and go all in if you namsayn

haha boomers on Jow Forums are the best

pro gay, pro tranny muslim viciously anti white marxist

nice israeli psyop....everything America hates attach to "opposing the jews" can we have a normal non psyopy Mossad stooge be in our congress?

The harsh reality is that we have to kill brainwashed whites before we can clean up this fucking mess.

The 51st state

>yfw she screens the full israel lobby doc as a fillibuster

Attached: 1542370717830.gif (300x303, 1.49M)

>t.boomer

go back to le_donald, cuckold

Awwwww shit.

The niggers finally brought it over here.
Get ready for 24/7 kike vs sandnigger shit until eternity.

Niggers and spics are gonna really hate this. They are going to beg for whitey to help.

Your time is coming moshe

Ov fucking vey, shalom brother.

wtf I love Muslims now

GOYIM NOOOOOOOOO

What are the jews end game?
I thought they vetted everyone running for congress, senate, and the presidency.

I don't see why she's bitching about it, her allegiance lies with islam, an invasive hostile religion.

Based

First Trudeau get absolutely rekt by his own liberal creations now the Jews in America are getting it the same. Karma's a fucking bitch.

Attached: TruCucked.png (586x545, 226K)

So someone with an IQ of 68 can figure this out but a country full of average normies can't. Let that sink in.

what if she is also a cia plant?

It's all just a joke at this point.

Sad as it maybe. This is best chance. Normies have literally been trained for years to defend what immigrants and women say. Every time she tweets something like this is a perfect chance to drop jewpills to normies in twitter. They think you're siding with her so they will actually read and digest the information.

Has the veil become the Jews worst nightmare?

sephardic or sayanism I seriously doubt a jstreet funded PRO GAY PRO TRANNY "Muslim" for real exists outside of insanity and faggot group psyops.....like Barry Soetoro I be she has a jew mom a cia background and the kike totalitarian machine is doing some controlled angle

Trudeau is a jew but called white by these mad nuts lol

>muslim somali claims others have allegiance to a foreign country

Attached: 0HnArwvx.jpg (258x245, 12K)

What's the end game here? did the Jews create a monster that they can't control? Is their identity politics turning against themselves?
I can't tell who is jewing who anymore.

watch and learn, white bois
you white like to talk big but you soo loved "alt right" celebs never ever address the jews directly, not even once
Do more, talk less, or in this case, talk more directly

jonathan chait sucks obama and neoliberal cock in everything he writes

yeah and the sad part is she is technically right..about them...and her own self her "schtick"

The bacteria that make alcohol eventually die in their own shit

Love how dems love infiltrating and destroying institutions from within, as long as it is not one of their own.

I didn't know there was a 1488th congressional district.

My body is ready.

ugh are you retarded we address the jews the directly and get banned she get J street money that is what is fishy...Trafficant was for real, they murdered him

Another Mohammad slave brain washing ppl

B A S E D

you are a fucking idiot...I hate Orange Stalin..you loq IQ buy any controlled oppsition jerkoff

Yeah the country is trained to defer to minorities and to think of Jews as essentially white, so there no way to make people get outraged over her. It just seems like she's getting bullied.

I'm conflicted, she's Muslim but I have a growing sense of respect for her....HELP ME POL WHAT'S GOING ON???

Attached: 2127548459855.jpg (1024x1212, 651K)

See

mudslime detected. shes right about the jews for the completely wrong reasons. shes not redpilled and is far from intelligent. shes just been brainwashed to hate the jews since birth and just so happens to be right about some things related to them.

islam is a much bigger threat to the modern world than the jews. think otherwise? if you had to move to any country in the middle east, which would you choose? of course its the only 1st world country there, israel.

>politician: I support low taxes, strong borders and no interventionism, as well as ensuring that we don't need to rely on migrants for workforce, but I also think we need to support israel
>Jow Forums: fuck off zionist shill

>politician: hey I want infinity immigrants and replace you all and taxes and venezuela but i think israel suxxx
>Jow Forums yassss queeen

I posit that every human bean is capable of a minimum logical effort, that the brain of each individual reacts ultimately in a hive mind fashion to a set of mass information that when presented to them will allow them to connect the same dots individually, but reach the same conclusions concerning that information. Just like the Facebook moderators become red piled after being subjected to Pepe red pills, the masses of humans, being subjected to continuous, mass information concerning the Jews will ultimately wake them up. They will not immediately react, but their future decisions will be influenced by this information.

>islam is a much bigger threat to the modern world than the jews.

hahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahhahaha

I'm ok with the hardcore Islam, criticizing Israel, and the headscarf, but why does she constantly shill for fags and trannies? Is it just empty virtue signalling or does she think Muhammad was wrong about fags?

Her wearing a heejab is itself allegiance to a foreign ideology. But fine, let her air out jq issues to the normie.

the israelis assure me the knife in my back wasn't put there by them

Wtf I love muslims now

Wait, first you say that Islam is a bigger threat to the world, but then go on to mention their country and how we wouldn't go there. So what? That's the whole point of borders, schlomo.

Attached: 1499308910804.png (458x438, 190K)

Covington pic?

Attached: 99917-1532336916.jpg (640x361, 42K)

Indeed. Pattern recognition is ingrained in the way our brains work. We simply have to highlight the pattern in a way that makes them think they came to the conclusion on their own.

Islam and Judaism are unironically cousins.
There's not even much historical basis to say they're truly adversaries.
Jews always seem to do remarkably well in Islamic nations.

Attached: 1EzN3PK.jpg (364x374, 44K)

(((Omar))) refuses to acknowledge that those Israelis are in her own party.

Controlled opposition if I've ever seen it.

Attached: 1549908936381.jpg (1036x1132, 281K)

i tried to solve it, im traumatized.

Omar 2020

#our_retard

Attached: 1492210783747.jpg (847x1024, 179K)

He's not a jew. He's cuban.

Attached: castroCanuck.jpg (1079x1155, 461K)

nice it took some head wrapped shitskin to finally say the obvious.

ever read Frankenstein?

I think it was the lefties that knew the truth and saw mass immigration of muslims was the only way to make anti-Semitism mainstream again.

Never but a useful too can be very useful no matter which side they claim allegiance to. Tried to push it last time she tweeted anti jew stuff as well. I firmly believe this is our best chance to mass redpill normies.

Based, she’s literally /ourgirl/

Attached: 1515267471422.gif (450x450, 776K)

Last time she did this both Trump and Pence told her to step down.
This is incredible, God bless Omar.
bump for justice, death to Zionism.

The one thing that can unite the far left and the far right.

His mom was a hoe for commie cock

Attached: sheFuckedCastro.jpg (1038x1073, 416K)

>muh based leftist nigger muslim cunt
It’s no secret that a lot of woke kikes hate Israel because they love muh poor brown people. I hate kikes and I hate sandniggers, let em off each other. You aren’t fooling anyone, memeflag faggot kek

WOW nice catch and nice digits user. the memes are becoming reality.
Zion Don is official.

Attached: 1551316974019.png (500x368, 92K)

Nah fuck that Mudslime

GO THE DISTANCE

mudslimes detected.

Attached: yas.jpg (960x951, 56K)

Wait what thebfuck? She cucked her husband?

It's not even a conspiracy theory among normies here anymore most just try not to think about it or shrug it off.

Shut the fuck up BOOMER

I can't put my finger on it but it seems like her and AOC are both plants

Attached: 4fhrf0n85ce01.jpg (817x656, 64K)

/our mud/

Jews just want to attach all of these "conspiracy theories" to low IQ shitskins. When you bring these things up, they will lump you in with these muslim retards, making you easier to dismiss.

Attached: feinstein2.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Sadly this is becoming the case.
Because of low IQ MIGA boomers, ethnostate is not possible. They'll just hand over the power to Zionists every fucking time.

>I'm going to say the J word!

she should fuck off back to somalia with her brother/husband
frauds should have their citizenshhip revoked

Fuck off we're not for this mudslime

Based medieval headscarf