Studies show that 10/5 black women are fat

It's like every other black girl I meet is fat. And worse, all the big black girls hit on me. I mean, on the very first history class of last semester, one of them slipped a number underneath my chair within ten minutes of class starting. I get that they're desperate. But why on earth are so many of them fucking fat? I feel like if I asked this irl they'd sit on me and I'd be crushed under the weight.

Attached: 33FD04FC00000578-3581662-image-a-4_1462823398958.jpg (634x792, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/juTnJpN93nQ
youtu.be/FNVUE18M_4s
youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo
youtube.com/watch?v=yRXWYrgoHg8
youtu.be/VMnjF1O4eH0
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.20018/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>das rite whyteboi

>10 out of 5

American high school graduate confirmed.

Any other questions?

Attached: Photo_1551337641671.png (107x135, 27K)

Try dating one their puss is so tight

You mean "hi skool congradulate"

I thought about making it 2/1 people but nah.

We need an Ultimate KFC Championship
youtu.be/juTnJpN93nQ
Sheeeeit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28-20-26-21-1.png (414x377, 177K)

wow, pesci gained some weight.

Nigga pleaze

Attached: POLICE-Antigua-084846-483725-1_thumb.jpg (349x407, 30K)

No you autistic spic, he clearly meant that if you pick any random 5 black girls, their average weight will be around 200% greater than that of the average girl.

No user that's just your ribcage being crushed.

It's why you see black men consistently with disgusting fat white whores, because that's still WAY better then being with a disgusting fat black whore.

>10/5
I thought Burgers were good with fractions.

We’re used to double portions

I'm deeply bothered by the fact that so many people are unironically taking OP's "10/5" literally. It's a fucking hyperbole you cringe-inducing dumbshits, it's just an ironic way of saying "most".

200% of black women are sea cows

Howd they get so fat? Check out the link to find out this 1 simple trick the fast food industry does NOT want you to see!!

Whoops forgot link lololololol

youtu.be/FNVUE18M_4s

Seriously check this shit out.

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 8K)

You haven’t taken the fat nigger pill yet?

those are some flabby buttcheeks

youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

They're fat because:
1) They have access to high calorie foods
2) Little to no self control
In it's natural state, the nigger has to hunt & gather to survive. They also would have had to deal with food shortages. Famine conditions are more survivable by animals that can more easily store fat. They become these monstrosities When taken out of their natural habitat.

Those shoes have to be photoshopped. No way are the supporting that

youtube.com/watch?v=yRXWYrgoHg8
Couldn't get myself to finish watching this because it was too disgusting.

I'm amazed her bones are supporting her weigh....oh yeah higher bone density. NM

True its like predisposed, it isn't from food either, there is some kind of nigger gene responsible. The only good """black""" women are mullatos, who are all thots anyway. Don't be surprised that we go for "Whyte gurl".

>High School Graduate
keke

Attached: 1527564068499.jpg (640x640, 35K)

it's worth considering that American secondary education placed 40th when it came to math/science curriculum. And yes, the OP was intentionally ironic lol

This.
I got the joke.

youtu.be/VMnjF1O4eH0

God damn are niggers ever fucking ugly.
Just look at that 68 IQ ape.
What a useless sack of repulsive shit.

Attached: 1533432158445.jpg (1402x1080, 230K)

While we're on this topic, do big titties count if the girl is fat?

Interesting theory, though how does one account for the skinny black girls? Mutation/genetic variability?

We should be able to hunt these creatures for sport. It's the only ethical way to thin their populations.

>10/5 black women are fat

go back to kindergarten instead of worrying about black women playing with your peepee.

Need mo monie fo dem programs

Id fuck that happily

Pic related

Attached: Funnier-1.png (402x617, 315K)

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: 1547414343944.png (512x512, 419K)

Childhood general intelligence has a direct effect on adult BMI, obesity, and weight gain, net of education, earnings, mother's BMI, father's BMI, childhood social class, and sex. More intelligent children grow up to eat more healthy foods and exercise more frequently as adults.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.20018/full

Cross-sectional studies have found that obesity is associated with low intellectual ability and neuroimaging abnormalities in adolescence and adulthood.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/

low IQ is associated with increased odds of obesity, particularly in female adolescents and in adolescents with high SES.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055

Attached: low intelligence=obesity.png (641x585, 84K)

>Interesting theory, though how does one account for the skinny black girls? Mutation/genetic variability?

Could be genetic. If so I'd expect them to have Kenyan ancestors or the like. Nomads that need to travel great distances on foot.
It could be due to the use of stimulants (crack/meth)
In some cases their sex drive could be higher than their hunger drive.
Hypergamy - Thin women are more likely to attract higher status males.

see that made me chuckle.
calm down before you get a stroke.
I see the joke but never seen a fraction used like that.

Attached: 1551355082922.gif (500x245, 3.49M)

Africans have traditionally associated fatness with fertility and health. They've been selecting for fatties since they first climbed down from the trees.

Attached: img_0039.jpg (600x750, 263K)

>humble

Is that why they make their god idols outta fried chicken?

look it up in America over 80% of black women are fat or obese. Its pretty fucked up but par for the course in 40% obese America (bmi of 30 or higher).

Who do you think is setting the curve, Leaf. Blacks & browns. Not to say that white women aren't getting fatter too, but the rates of obesity among POC are off the charts. Women in general lack self control and without societal pressure they are ruled by their base desires.

Kek!