Days and years pass and still no reparation is being paid to us Black people

Days and years pass and still no reparation is being paid to us Black people

Do you seriously want us Blacks to revolt and take what was owed to us?

Attached: 1551387477323.jpg (600x400, 31K)

We will give you death before we give you reparations!

BIX

Pic related nigger. Be grateful we dont swing you from the lamp posts

Attached: 1548562102727m.jpg (1024x391, 37K)

Show flag
A
G
E

Attached: 1501641244138.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

You are owed jack shit because of skin color. You have the luxury of having all the work done for you, on top of brown people privileges.

feed me whiteboi

Eat up!

Attached: 1A4BB214-F4C0-45D9-909D-EF8810A305D8.jpg (1249x1183, 1.13M)

Please do, having justification to remove the black cancer would be great

Dont forget to vote democrat

MUHFUGGIN'

please attempt to do so

GO AWAY.

Nood !

Your ancestors purchases at a fair price. If you think someone owes you then go back to Africa and collect from whomever sold your great grandpa.

Bracco Bama gib me a sail foam

I don't understand. How can they, specifically, 'take what was owed to them'? They're 12.5-13% of the population in the US....that's not nearly enough to force the other 7/8ths of the population to do anything.

Good luck trying to take stuff from the white folk...that won't pass. Good luck trying to take wealth from the Chinese...that won't pass. The Mexicans in the south would see that anyone who opposed them ended up in oil drums, and the Islamic minorities would protect themselves the way they always do in countries not their own.

So...I think your strategy is not entirely thought through...

Attached: Nice and easy....webm (480x480, 2.93M)

I'll only pay you if you revolt
in lead...

kek keep dreaming nigger

Beyond generational comparisons, the poll suggests substantial white millennials hold racial prejudices against blacks.
Over 3 in 10 white millennials believe blacks to be lazier or less hardworking than whites
a similar number say lack of motivation is a reason why they are less financially well off as a group.
>Nearly 30% believes blacks are less intelligent

Attached: WxE-g-Un_400x400.png (400x400, 184K)

Gringos rake leafs into a bag too

Yes. Revolt. Worldwide, please. PLEASE PLEASE do this.

Eat this nigger

Attached: pie.gif (607x609, 514K)

Correct. They don't discriminate. They're choice of who to bin is based on equality.

Attached: La Discotheque.webm (522x790, 2.43M)

Maybe you can do something to earn it and call it a wage instead? Sounds like a better option :^)

We allow you to continue to exist instead of exterminating you like the subhuman trash you are. That is your reparations.

Fuck me...'their', not 'they're'.....too much rum.

Attached: Fate.webm (360x640, 233K)

Attached: 1541604517367.png (768x576, 713K)

Fuck all niggers
Race War now

Lol please try

kys

You think you are above the fray, see pic

Attached: 5A3AFDE4-7E30-4EC4-9D72-53CA87460B2E.jpg (1563x1171, 2.29M)

>Days and years pass and still no reparation is being paid to us Black people
I don't know if you know this, but every slave and slave owner is dead at this point.
If you're a sins-of-the-father-pass-on-to-the-son type, then modern Jews are responsible for the death of Christ, and that's just silly.
>Do you seriously want us Blacks to revolt and take what was owed to us?
What decade didn't you have mass riots in?

i want black people to get reparations
so theyll finally shut the fuck up

and a year later,
much like 90% of lotto winners,
they'll all be broke
and back to being niggers

No, we're just very far away from them. Statistics show conclusively that blacks and mexicans hate snow. They can try to come up here, but it'll be like when Hitler invaded Russia....

No, I'm afraid they are your problem. How's that wall coming along? It can't be built fast enough really...especially if climate change makes the equatorial zones too hot to live in. People will either move north or south...and the choice will be made on which countries are more prosperous.

Attached: I made it....oh shit...gif (322x385, 1.98M)

What we owe you....yeah..come get that.

do it coward
you won't

Attached: 1537164362646.gif (500x281, 970K)

I think the civil war was enough payback, now sit down , shutup or in back to Africa you ungrateful sod.

You are the suburbs of the US, what happens here, comes your way 10 years later. Enjoy inclusion and diversity !

What happens to the guy

Haiti was the result of this line of thought. Look how they prosper

chimp out right away

Attached: 1537020952054.jpg (400x283, 30K)

he took a shit in the street

Say we gave you reparations. What would black people in todays world spend it on? The answer is dumbshit they dont need sold to them by whites. Giving you money is like giving you store credit. You cant invest it and its more of a gesture to keep you from leaving the store because your mad.

I could agree with you economically, though in some respects things have reversed (for instance, we had the Chinese housing bubble first, before you did). But in terms of 'what happens here comes your way'....nope.

>no mounting civil war potential between whites and 'the other'.
>no population armed to the teeth.
>no population crisis in major cities (yet)
>a govt. system that has more than 2 stable parties....but fewer than the European standard of 12....
>no deserts....and lots of fresh water.
>lazy people who are in general happy and not motivated to do anything but sit back, watch hockey, and laugh at our politics.

That's just a few of the things. We do enjoy inclusion and diversity because our population density makes it in general quite harmless. We just roll along. You are our only physical border, but you don't have people who are desperate to leave Canada and get to the US....

I think we'll be fine, at least, for another 20 years or so. After that, all the predictions fall apart anyway...but that's okay. I'll be rich by then...lol

Attached: Nice try.webm (480x480, 1018K)

Go ahead. Make my day.

Lead?

Blacks are already revolting, it would be nice if you collectively gave us a reason to slaughter every last nigger on the planet.

>being scared of something I can kill easily

Attached: pete delet this.jpg (640x480, 29K)

of course master anything for you

When you finally realize suicide is your best option please do it in a hole. You have burdened the world too much already.

I want you to try so we can fire up the old aids guns and start thinning the male nigger population again.

Attached: x7c18onrzdcy.jpg (1600x1277, 506K)

Is that you Cory?

Die

Sage

Saged, retarded slave-nigger larp. You make our race look like a disgrace, even if it's already pretty much so.

Attached: 6AiEY6kDvltfp3S8Jo6crT7q8WJA5j72YrT9scPb080.jpg (748x746, 91K)

Yes, I do.

Yes, please revolt. The sheer chaos such a thing would cause would mask my own crimes and make ethnically cleansing part of my town vastly easier. Do it for the love of god do it.

You may want to change your tone, son. After all the outlawing of lynching was to protect YOU, not the other way around. Be happy with your $2000 /mt welfare check. I would if my race was marked for extinction by nature like yours was. This whole Hollywood ghetto act your jewish masters have trained all of your people to mimic is causing serve anger issues among most of the non-blacks and eventually, it's going to probably be hazardous to your health. So just chill out and go find some fat stinky white bitch with bad breath and give her one of your deadly STDs, you'd be doing everyone a favor.

Attached: 03600ac32e3d432c9b59081ef2736f25.jpg (386x499, 35K)

Um.
Jakub the big headed scientist and his crew were the ones blowing up poor whitey with dynamite in Mecca, and slaving the Jews in The obviously black Dynasties all the way up to the Moors and barbery slave trades.
Yeah its time to pay whitey.

Trump vetoed reparations to jiggaboos

Attached: 1549544807093.jpg (600x450, 78K)

mkay, I'll be around.

yes. so badly.

No Popeye's or Whataburger for you black bastards

>Protect you
Is this a meme? The modern day neo-liberal ( ((their)) politics) doesn't account for 500 years. That is totally different.

Attached: _eEVWNXbC3a7JHUeLn5sXXc2AuVZMRIF5GOuFApq6Vk.jpg (432x768, 59K)

I’ve lived through freaknick, niggers just want to party.

Reparations was we didn't send you back to Africa to die.

based

>Chimps are going to make war with humans and win
I'm deeply concerned, let me tell you.

Attached: black soldier.png (450x306, 190K)

I'll m sorry sir but your account is overdrawn.

Attached: 1481633312706.jpg (705x493, 160K)

please oh please 'revolt"

Let's make Charlie's 1969 dream a reality at long last! Race War Now!

Attached: fox_charlesmanson_resized_bc.jpg (1200x1149, 151K)

Ill give you 40.
40 lashes, bitch.

Attached: 1548096982869.jpg (491x488, 20K)

We would like you to try. That'd be pretty funny

Decades of welfare is your reparations. I won't even mention how many white men died in the Civil War to free your ungrateful ass.

Ship 'em back to sub-saharan Afrika

Yes we do. Go raid jewish homes since they are the ones who enslaved you and they are rich anyway.

You tell em RABBI Lipshitz!

Not nice shlomo

the west was the first civilization to abolish slavery. maybe you should be holding your hand out to the people who sold blacks into slavery in the first place..African slave traders.

You niggers are a violent and prasitic blight on western society and the world as whole. We don't owe you shit nigger ape.

What is welfare for 400 Alex?

Is that a banana pie?

>get incorporated into country as citizens
>get the right to vote
>get right to live anywhere
>get more free college, more free lunches at high school, more means to succeed through music/sports than whites
>get favorable treatment from police despite the amount of actual crime committed
>get free healthcare and housing

and, most importantly:
>obtain the n-word pass

niggas already got their precious "reparations"

Attached: her_capita.jpg (1022x756, 56K)

Please chimp out so we can put you down like the animals you are

all niggers are owed is a one way boat ticket back to africa

thats because they are less intelligent, it's literally a fact that on average, the iq of a european is higher than an african

Do it, I want to put a .44 in you before the fallout of World War Poo hits

Come fucking try and take it, nigger.

Ok we took the amount owed for reparations and then put it against the charges for all the white people who died fighting for your rights in the civil war. Also, there's charges for all the government assistance and all whites killed by your people since then. It turns out you owe a hefty bill, I don't know how you'll be able to pay for it.

Attached: Kevin Davis.jpg (485x966, 109K)

Attached: kevin walker and kelvin armstrong.jpg (764x960, 117K)

Attached: kelly cooper.jpg (742x884, 93K)

Attached: keith anthony allen.jpg (493x972, 91K)

Attached: keith sumlin.jpg (406x969, 97K)

only once you give reparations for the Barbary slave trade

Attached: Carlos Deangelo Bell.jpg (586x972, 105K)

Attached: cameron sterling.jpg (604x920, 75K)

Attached: daireus jumare ice and isiah dequan hayes.jpg (738x957, 100K)

Attached: david richard wilson.jpg (831x821, 71K)

The only thing owed to niggers is a noose.

Attached: john conner III.jpg (972x934, 152K)