This is the Japanese government's latest scheme to increase birth rates

This is the Japanese government's latest scheme to increase birth rates

Could it actually work?

Attached: 1534495123116.webm (1066x600, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551406528625.webm
youtu.be/7ju_hcQr5es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for the aryans of the East.

If it doesn't everyone gets to call the japanese gay

The Nips are fucked man

Attached: japan2.jpg (956x616, 83K)

Attached: japan3.jpg (975x467, 83K)

WHY DO I WANT TO COLONIZE SO BADLY

Attached: japan1.jpg (813x615, 85K)

if you think a woman can act like this 24/7 without becoming a total psycho, you are fine with a demon chick cutting of your dick after chewing off your ear

>latest
I can't remember when this came out, but I don't think it's anywhere near new.

Attached: 958x1280x18e2999891374a475d0687c.jpg (958x1280, 239K)

Attached: japan4.jpg (576x1024, 85K)

Wtf, I love race mixing now

I feel like the clip should have a YES/NO dialogue prompt at the end

is it a guy in the middle with a rainbow fan?

At least they are trying.
Trying and failing is better than not tying anything at all and replacing your population with barbarians.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

post tits

are all the kids in the back wearing MAGA hats?

They're cool but please stick to your own race, you'll thank yourself in twenty years.

I fucking hope they can weaponize anime to save their nation

Attached: 1531406981945.png (638x4300, 2.17M)

>This is the Japanese government's latest scheme to increase birth rates

STOP PUSSY CENSORSHIP

Proof chinks are honorary Aryan

Why the FUCK does a relatively small island the size of our country need to conserve a population 23 times in size?

Yikes, everywhere the Jews go, homosexual pedophilia follows. They really are the most pathetic race on the planet.

23 times the size of ours* fucking failed abortions

Validated

nooooooo

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551406528625.webm

Attached: 7227a65e0a4c847127b63f2037db30c4.jpg (547x1272, 70K)

Fact: according to their own religion all Jews go to hell. They try to dispite this with rabbinical dissertations but that doesn't change the fact that their own fucking holy book acknowledges that they are scum.

say goodbye to anime motherfuckers
;(

NO JAPAN NEEDS DIVERSITY

NO DANIEL IT DOESN'T

Attached: CFodABuW8AAUB0A.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Why is the daycare full of trump supporters?

cute bug tho. Jap bureaucrats seem to be on point.

How so?

>shit life consuming job
>shit life consuming school
>unreasonably high cost of living
>absurdly expensive real estate market
>women refuse to make the first move or even show interest
>most women don't even look as good as OP's webm
this is the future for the rest of the 1st world, the dumbest and poorest are the only ones breeding with gusto, they will be turned into a permanent genetic serf class

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x801, 106K)

Are they taking volunteers?

MAKE EMPLOYERS STOP FORCING THEIR EMPLOYEES TO WORK UNPAID OVERTIME
LET NIPS MAKE TIME FOR THEIR FAMILIES IF YOU WANT THEM TO BUILD THOSE FAMILIES

Korea got it even worse now

What went wrong?
WE'RE FOREIGNERS AND WE KNOW BETTER

hmmm need more mix brown kids user.

If I fuck an Asian chick as a blonde hair blue eye white man, will I end up with a good looking mixed kid or one of those potato faced chinks?

No. Taliban tier rules against promiscuous women are the only historically proven way to turn things around once degeneracy slams birth rates into a nosedive.

Jews are "God's chosen" not because they're great, but explicitly because they are anything but.

In this way He demonstrates he could reveal Himself even through the lowest. Not because they are great, but because HE Is great; for what an accomplishment would it be for supermen to bear the superman? But only with God would it be possible for subhumans to bear the Godman.

But that doesn't mean going to hell. It means that without God they are utterly hopeless.

It will turn out short brown eyed non white

Attached: CDC76B96-DA34-4903-893A-8DFB6F2D1F82.jpg (981x1389, 449K)

Go worship sluts somewhere else.

You're not alone my friend.

Holy shit they're so thin.

No Jake, stay away.

Attached: B Garden 1.webm (720x480, 302K)

it's kind of a coin flip. if you get really you might get a hafu ubermensch who can cruise for whites no problem, and you will have beautiful mostly white 1/4 mixed grandkids. but it's more likely that you end up with a taller Asian-looking son lol. and he will be able to do fine for himself with Japanese girls, but your grandchildren will just be above-average/whiter-looking Japanese instead of being white.

I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but it's more or less the trend I've noticed.

They should just bring in refugees, that's a scheme that's proven to work.

Why not import Korean males? It's not that hard.

Attached: reediate.gif (800x800, 1.17M)

I mean it'd work on me

I'd be willing to settle down with a Japan and have some kids. I've already got two blonde haired, blue eyed, Aryan kids. Having a couple of black haired, sorta slanty eyed ones wouldn't be so bad. The Asian ones could help their older siblings with math homework and the Aryan ones could teach the Asians basic social skills and history.

>israel

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i think it might work.
there’s nothing that wants to make me get my wife pregnant like seeing her joy around children.
unfortunately we aren’t at the right spot in our lives.

brb moving to japan

>tfw you will never have a qt asian waifu
>tfw you will never watch her cuddle your asian son
>tfw you will never be asian

fucking JUST my shit up

Attached: 1546248114482.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

Jews are destroying weaboo land!?!??!!

Attached: 1541227593766.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Women aren't even that for five minutes in five years.

>increase birth
idk, but it definitely increases my will to protect that smile and make the happa master race with her

Attached: Capture.png (1242x696, 1.66M)

wh*Teoid projection

They need worker protections, not just propaganda. 8 hour work days need to be enforced.

because they have an economy X times the size of your and they don't want to be extinct in 50 years

LUSH is a huge lgbt donor. How could we take them down?

shit nips can do with a lot less if they'd only procreate, like what one third of their country is retired and they're still 3rd, if they kept they work force numbers the same as in the 70s with modern productivity those slants would literally be rivaling the US right now

Attached: 323.png (1233x687, 1.8M)

>unfortunately we aren’t at the right spot in our lives
The only way that's a valid statement is if you live in a cardboard box under the freeway bridge and have no family to help you out. There's still a financial incentive to have children, lots of programs you can take advantage of, lots of tax breaks and organizations that exist to give free stuff to families, and so on. The only reason you shouldn't have kids yet is if you're not really married and just call her your wife to feel special (there are a fair amount of people who do that in this current year.)

She looks korean.

and that's a country that imports 90% of their shit because their only natural resources are earthquakes and fish

Attached: b670a5c68e2656327e6b962c92e352e6.jpg (521x760, 51K)

And somehow this managed to be the most autistic thing in this thread.

except she doesn't at all

Attached: 1231231535.png (555x759, 1.1M)

I would seed her womb if I could afford 2 seats to Japan. My disability only pays so much, but I'd be there to spread my seeds amongst the Japanese waifus.

I hadn't had the chance to post it in quite a while.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 150831 BSスカパー 乃木坂46 真夏の全国ツアー 明治 (15).gif (400x307, 3.82M)

it will make a mexican

It's Pat!

Good luck, Nippon
Time to start breeding with avidity.

>linus
dear god

Destroy this cancer now before it spreads Japan. Things like this start out so reasonable and non threatening. It goes from ''i cant help how i was born please let us love each other'' to ''your 3 year old was playing with a doll so they are going on powerful drugs until we cut their dick off and if you don't agree your going to jail'' same goes for immigration which goes ''its not that many,they're former country eats babies and the economy needs workers'' which leads to ''Japan was always a country of immigrants so stop being a Fucking Japanese Male Yellow boi''. Destroy the cancer now before it spreads Japan. Whatever the consequences from asspained ngos and the un will be far less painful than suffering progressive shit. The far right is murder suicide, the far left is just plain suicide.

Attached: Ariana Yamamoto - no japanese left.png (1052x538, 84K)

I would volunteer to help Nippon in their time of crisis too.
Don't really have Asian fetish; do however revere Japan...and I like the way jap girls talk -- so demure and cute.

Come home yellow woman. This pure Aryan sperm awaits you

Yes you are.
There is no optimal time for children. Looking at it that way, you'll forever delay.
Now make white babies.
Do it.
Do it now.
>t.father of 3

Pass me the visa form

What a stupid cunt, I'd only fuck her up the shithole

Cute

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Based japs knows what countries poofters all spawn from

only Jews say that

Jesus......

Just wait until waifuism reaches popularity in the west. And not the ironic kind.

Mayu from AKB48

This English teacher I know got furious when her students did their “who I admire” presentation on Donald Trump.

Lololol

>DO IT FOR DANMARK
>NIPPON GIRLS WANT NIPPON BABIES

Stupid shit like this will always fail because the idiot politicians making it fail to understand that the youth aren't breeding because marriage laws have become so utterly fucked there is no real trust or security and because the cost of a relationship has skyrocketed while the incentive has plummeted

Denmark and Japan at least have boomers that aren't totally retarded like ours but they're still retarded boomers that destroyed social norms and are now confused why society is so fucked because of it

Even worse is when a boomer who ruined social norms tries to pull the "I'm an old person you should listen to me" card, because they want the social norms of listening to elders that they didn't adhere to as a youth back in place now that they're elderly and benefit from it. Faggots.

youtu.be/7ju_hcQr5es

>halfbreeds openly declare war on purebreeds
>then are shocked and angry when rejected by purebreeds

Attached: 1551219805300.jpg (380x465, 48K)

OY FUCKING VEY

>Mexico City's mayor is Jewish

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! (this is in spanish because the word "no" is the same in both spanish and english)

I hate Mexico nigger shitty city, im north western.

kurombo macumbo wakanda ubangi