>Be me
>30 years old
>Have enough to buy a home
>80% of the houses in TX are in HOA neighborhoods
>The type of people on HOA boards are future politicians
>Cutthroat and will backstab you to get your yearly shekels
>Yearly fees go to the local tennis court and swimming pool
>Which 80% of the residents don't even use

Seriously, fuck HOAs and fuck boomers for starting this shitty meme. Literal state-sanctioned communism. Will these accursed shitty "clubs" ever die out when the boomers start dying off in mass?

Attached: 629ebaf13eb8f74d00bec521f43231b706f9c734a89ad062d4052236e33b8d25.jpg (483x724, 60K)

Keeps the niggers out who can't maintain a lawn

Attached: 1548973996789.jpg (779x640, 91K)

The boomer problem is becoming more pronounced.

Would it be wrong to euthanize them?

sounds like some user didn't get the variance passed for his carport

This, it's a necessary evil to keep niggers and weirdos out.

move to conneticut

You can't just move to the middle of bumfuck nowhere?

Move into one of the non-HOA homes (20%).

No user, I've had bad experiences with HOAs, namely because I lived in one where houses got fined for having more than three cars on their lot. For a family of four whom all have their own car, this is obviously an issue.

boomers made cheap and safe middle-class housing illegal with the fair housing act
now instead of being able to sell to decent people that won't trouble the neighborhood, everyone needs to use either the price or these bullshit HOAs as workarounds
as boomers started thinking of housing as an investment vehicle rather than a place to live these HOAs have become increasingly psychotic
they bought in to the 5-8% annual real estate appreciation meme, so if you don't cut your grass often enough they see that as a direct hit to their investment

I completely understand, some of their rules are completely bat shit. not much can be done short of dissolution of the covenant I suppose

>hoas are communism
You are just as retarded as boomers
HOAs are completely capitalistic, they only exist to maintain or increase your homes value which is determined on not only your property upkeep but your neighbors
You have a boomer mindset and you don’t even know it

Show your flag, kike

HOAs are full of petty tyrants and its the only real power they'll ever have in their life.

Can be good if you're a contractor and can get a contract with the Condo/HOA board. They just love to piss money away on pointless shit trying to burn through their budget so they can justify the same budget the next year.

I rented a condo in a high-rise luxury tower and they would just piss money away on random shit like repainting the parking garage lines several times a year, changing out the signs, etc. just to look like they were doing something.

Anyone who willingly lives in an HOA is an idiot.

Attached: 1535138756447.jpg (676x581, 54K)

^

Do you have HOAs in Israel? God, all the kiking and shekeling...

Have you considered living a little further out and buying land to build on? I realize not everyone can do it with their work situation but that's what I'm doing.

>Will these accursed shitty "clubs" ever die out when the boomers start dying off in mass?
I can't see how HOAs could possibly survive the based die-off. Although I can pretty much guarantee those are the boomers who live to be 100+ and have absolutely nothing better to do.

>TFW when you realize that Israel is basically one big HOA

Attached: doesntwantshekels?.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

HOAs exist to keep the worst-mannered people in check. I don't want a motorhome or your brother-in-law's boat trailer parked in front of my house. Anything more than a few hundred dollars a year is a scam. You get hit much worse if you live in a condo usually.

>be me
>family man and homeowner
>house next to me has been vacant for a year while the owner tries to rent it
>owner is a mozzie who lives down the street and is on the HOA
>Friday afternoon come home and see cars in rental house driveway
>think maybe someone moved in
>get kids to bed and pass out early
>wife wakes me up at 1 to complain about loud music
>go outside and hear music coming from nextdoor
>all the cars have Cali plates and I live in the south
>pissdd off and half asleep I storm over in my undies
>music is nothing but nigger bass and faux machine sounds
>bang on door, can see kids vaping through huge front windows.
>refuse to open door for me
>point at kid making a wierd face and point at door
>finally opens ask to speak to owner
>she is "sleeping"
>tell him to turn down music, hold door open until it is turned down, thanks
>as soon as the door shut hear him yell "I should have fucked him up"
>bang on door, different kid opens, tell him I'm not coming back over and all the males need to line up outside for a fight instead of talking shit behind a closed door
>claims they didn't day anything and dont want trouble
>go home and drink as I'm to amped to sleep
>see neighbor a few days later, apologies
>tell him he is a very trusting father to let his daughter party with a bunch of college aged boys, but she must be a good kid because she went to sleep early.
>next day I get a letter from the HOA to remove 2 trees in my yard that were there when I bought the house 10 years ago.
>in the cold light of day I think the guy who answered the door first may have just yelled 'let's get fucked up" I was so mad about the music and out of state plates I cant be sure.

HOA's will be among the first to perish on the Day of the Killdozers.

The pool is for families with children. If you’re planning on being single and having (((furry children))), maybe you shouldn’t own a home with an HOA.

HOAs are such utter bullshit, like how the fuck do you pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for a home and land for some old bitch to tell you what you can and cant do with it. And to top it off, you gotta pay em for the privilege

Come a little further north Texas bro. You want to be far enough away from the Dallas nog infestation anyways. There are lots of semi rural houses up here with no hoa. I fire guns in my back yard and dgaf what anyone near me does and the neighbors are very chill.

I was at walmart today and some clown who had his car in for service, wasn't around so they called him over the loud speakers.
"Charles manson your car is ready to be picked up at the service department"