What was the political climate during the summer of 92?

What was the political climate during the summer of 92?

Attached: nashcigar.jpg (632x454, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPIVI0CbCmg
nytimes.com/1992/10/10/us/1992-campaign-issues-economic-philosophy-candidates-sharply-divided-prescription.html
history.com/this-day-in-history/riots-erupt-in-los-angeles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bush v perot

Koreans protected the rooftops.

based /asp/ drawing the dimes on Jow Forums

Perot should have won. There was major niggardry during this time. False flags EVERYWHERE.

YO LIL DONNIE, I GOT RID OF ALL THE ASBESTOS IN MY HOUSE BY RIPPING IT OUT AN EATING IT. HOW DOES BLAT MAJK U FEEL?
>coughs blood

It was very... hard

Niggers were shooting each other like it was a full time job.

CRACKA WERE SNORTING COKE AND STEALING THEIR PARENTS SOULS BY PUTTING THEM IN NURSING HOME

just goes to show how over big Kev was

i was 12 then so i don’t know. hope that helps

dunno i was a fetus at the time

It was a giant sucking sound coming from Mexico. Ross Perot warned about NAFTA. At some point Al Gore was talking about an "Information Superhighway". Later Al Gore said he took the initiative to invent the internet. Operation Desert Storm was over. SNL was occasionally funny.

BARCELONA

THE DREAM TEAM

Attached: Teamjpg.jpg (800x600, 624K)

William Kennedy Smith beat his rape case in '91 leading to Mike Tyson being convicted of his in '92, people were in a froth about all sorts of wacky shit. The politics were gay and soaked in Perot, nobody knew what that split would deliver.

Attached: broomer.jpg (926x1632, 158K)

Look at the camera nigger!

He won the Presidency right here.
When he paid out of his own pocket for 30 minutes of prime time network TV coverage. He does everything but name the Jew right here, he immediately had everybody's vote.
Crazy shenanigans went of after this aired.

youtu.be/mPIVI0CbCmg

Anyone else see it?

Attached: ((())).jpg (1080x1920, 459K)

Oy vey

Aye Ton, how come nobody got any independent votes after 1992? Seems like udda guys would be doin' it. It dont make no sense.

Attached: (((Oy Vey!))).jpg (1080x1920, 766K)

Toronto Blue Jays we’re kicking ass and on their way to a World Series win. Prime Minister had a big fuckin chin so political cartoonists’ job was more easier than ever. Quebeckers were gay as fuck and demanding all types of special privileges while threatening to separate so we threw shit at our French teachers when they had their backs turned and refused to learn a “faggot language”. Some days during french class we pushed all our desks together to the back of the room and just hung out under the desks in our desk fort while the whore French teacher cried lol. Everyone still thought that faggots were disgusting back then, but ‘Kids in the Hall’ was still our favourite show. Xeniall here.

Attached: 6F627C7E-783B-4630-B3A4-7FA887BD577B.jpg (620x623, 94K)

Attached: jewish mossad faggot shaun king talmudic deception fraud liar not black mom was still a whore.jpg (397x393, 57K)

A nigger raped and killed a girl I went to school with and they all acted like he was set up by the cops but they had his blood and skin under her fingernails and neighboors saw him leaving the house...all the white kids were sad but all the blacks at school acted like it was racial...I knew then something was wrong with the world.

Attached: merchaint.png (434x535, 460K)

EXIT SHITE
ENTER DWIGHT

AINT NO PANTS

There was a riot on the streets, tell me where were you? You were sittin' home watchin' your TV.
While I was participating in some anarchy. Wait no, that was spring..

Yes. Canadians were men back then. A Canadian hockeybro kid moved to our school and was a tough, nigger fighting motherfucker. Poor guy had it rough with that "yankee" accent moving to a school in Arkansas. Niggers picked on him for about a month after he enrolled but 5 or 6 beatings later, they'd had enough.

>What was the political climate during the summer of 92?

This should help you with your homework.

nytimes.com/1992/10/10/us/1992-campaign-issues-economic-philosophy-candidates-sharply-divided-prescription.html

CAUTION - NYT article - proceed with care.

>LE EBIL FAGIN GEBEGERERR

Its funny how you still think about me, I'd rather question myself about the climat Canada will be like the day we're all alone with chinks.

A lot of black sexual assaults towards some of white men

I was on summer break between first and second grade.

Attached: 1546934701474.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

JOHN FUCKING STOCKTON
BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER ALL TIME

Summer of '92. The crash. The summer I ceased being a child.

Sup nigga

Attached: BBF25856-E69C-4F6A-984C-2227568ACC9A.jpg (616x1044, 657K)

Jesus this pozzed weirdo almost never missed a rebound.

The GOAT

>how you still think about me
>still
Huh? Not sure if a ‘fagin’ means a homosexual or a French or both, but my post was just describing the general consensus amongst my peers when I was a CHILD in grades 5-6 in ~1992. Aka what OP asked about, dummy.
>chinks
Meanwhile you are also using slurs but you think you are better than me?

I was fifteen and wasn’t paying attention to politics. Things were calm.

Attached: 724C5706-6103-45E3-8312-2B0909AC8E92.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

Fucking Based. Fighting eachother was always a great activity for staying warm in the winter. There weren’t any nigs in my area so we never had to worry about knives, guns, or gang beatings.

Based rodman

The LA riots.

history.com/this-day-in-history/riots-erupt-in-los-angeles

>Because of the uproar in Los Angeles surrounding the incident, the judge, Stanley Weisberg, was persuaded to move the trial outside Los Angeles County to Simi Valley in Ventura County. On April 29, 1992, the 12-person jury issued its verdicts: not guilty on all counts, except for one assault charge against Powell that ended in a hung jury. The acquittals touched off the L.A. riots, which grew into the most destructive U.S. civil disturbance of the 20th century

Attached: SRDR (50).jpg (249x451, 36K)

Attached: CADD3204-B7DD-42B9-8748-722C490925B2.jpg (1398x1387, 170K)

OH NONONONONONONO

Attached: 1551019097114.gif (284x210, 3.61M)

Attached: 2F1C783E-D9BA-4F8C-B8C9-378BF5D9DE78.jpg (700x467, 50K)

Exactly fukin' right. Perot had them absolutely beat on the logical case. Exposed those coons for their coonery and I'll be damned if they didn't just go ahead and coon right out.
Shameful.
Started going to the range a lot more after that.

>gets injured in a fake fight