I Love America, but

It seems like America is a total proxy-state in which the Muslims and the Jews are conducting wars based on their centuries-old religious hangups. Why is America a battleground for fucking kikes and sandniggers when it is supposed to be the land of the free? Why do 95% of the US congress bow down and give standing ovations to the Israel PM? Why are Muslims a protected species in American dialogue? Why don't Americans defend their OWN IDENTITY?

I love America. I only get three weeks of vacation per year and I spend all of it in the US. Nothing bothers me more than seeing the country ripped apart and divvied up by repugnant sandpeople.

Attached: ontheroad.jpg (1844x1383, 921K)

Attached: JIDF 12.png (980x1346, 366K)

What's the answer then?

Because donors/lobbyists and the nepotism of a certain tribe combined with the lie that if you work hard you can be rich too

The only real solution to the problem is one that the populace won’t probably go for - but we are moving that way. We need mass deportation (among other things...) in the West. That is the only way we are going to fix these problems

Is that a method of enslavement?
Does the existence of modest/low-class Jews debunk that?
Is there a superior American Identity that is being suppressed by this stupid pony show?

How do you deport Jews when they are descendants of "America's greatest ally?" How do you destroy that myth?

You know the answer. It takes years of built in resentment and dehumanization of the “other.” This is currently happening, which is why (((they))) are always on the attack. They see the writing on the wall

I have no idea what you're talking about.

We have more illegal Central Americans than Canada has people.
1 in 30 here are illegals. California is twice as big as Canada in population.
The melting pot failed. Ever since the hords of siberian Injuns migrated over here and killed of the Clovis and Solutreans it went to shit.

Classic hebe.

Your numbers are severely fucked. Regardless, the melting pot HAS failed.

I don't know about Jewish people they usually keep to themselves.
But the Muslim have influenced laws and rules regarding conduct.
There rules are if your not Muslim it's ok to do what ever they want to do to you.
A lot New tradition and customs are now Muslim and the old customs and traditions are gone.
Box you in and slowly put the changes into effect.
That's the new America you see how Iran controlled there people the us government wants the same from there people.
I believe people are free as long as they don't harm anyone, but Muslim beliefs if not Muslim you are the harm so right there it's Muslim or your bad. Know you do this and your racist or hate.
Squeekie wheel gets the grease
America will be a mostly Muslim in ten fifteen years

Are you retarded?
Most "sandnigger" countries lose because of america not gain.
Only "allies" are saudi arabia, pakistan maybe and morocco.

American won't deport Muslims. After sep 11 the population of Muslim grew
Look at the pulse club shooters father
America won't tell you the truth on Muslim numbers

The saddest thing is the Carribean. It is fucking paradise, and 95% hate whites. Its a gibbs paradise just like Somoa, Hawaii, USVI , Puerto Rico, and sometimes still Panama.
The USA is tapped out. The aquifers are dry, food is on the decline, population ready to go to blows on an escalating race and religious theocracy.
Canada has to support Injuns and "turtle Island".
The US has to support the "Chosen"
The US doesnt trade Penny Stocks, only Toronto and BC Jews get to do that. So Canadas mining empires and "First Nations" sovereign resources are what feeds the Jewish Deep State. Ever wonder why almost all the big mine companies on North America are only Canadian?
So Canadian Joos use Injuns tears and force one theocracy, and the US now imposes Judaism above all others in a true theocracy.

Pakistan
Bin ladens hide out
American allies
Does American people question this no not at all.

How in the world do you think that that's an ongoing trend? Muslims represent such a tiny portion of the population, their influence is, if not repugnant, then negligent. People resist theocracy, they resist the head coverings, they resist prayers, etc. Muslims have very little going on (though that doesn't mean they won't be a threat in the future).

the countries lose from foreign military interference, sure. How about Muslims in America? Muslims hate Jews, but the US gov't loves Jews...so they fight it out on American tax-payer revenue, instead of in the desolate deserts of the middle east, dragging white, hard-working, Christian Americans into their sandnigger fight (and YES, Jews are sandniggers at heart).

What are the numbers then?

Ok and if that happens the Muslim will rebuild
They will start war between people and sit out
One little thing can cause many problems
America is owed by the Muslim
It's why it is like visiting the Middle East there is no different

According to the World Christian Encyclopedia, the world growth rate of Muslims is 2.13 and for Christians it is 1.36, with the birth rate of Muslims about double that of Christians. However, Christians are out converting Muslims almost two to one (1.7:1), the Encyclopedia reports.

If your a atheist they count that as being Christian
You do the numbers there are only so many us citizens
US numbers are always hard to read unless you do the fact checking

Negative.
The USA has 75 Million middle aged well armed and highly tactical white fellers.
Basically the largest white army on Earth. A Pheonix will rise from the ashes and it wont be a Joo or Muslim ethnostate. Nobody will ever take the US. Its not the military you should fear.

>Muslims and the Jews
Its more like right wing jews fighting left wing jews.

Attached: battlefield_earth_main.jpg (825x464, 238K)

>Why is America a battleground for fucking kikes and sandniggers

Thats calles the earth, the faggots only made it to America recently

Studpid jew and smart jews

You keep talking armed
Are you making government laws ?
Are you a business owner that employees thousands
Do you own the oil industry or the gas station
So what are weapons going to do.
You probably are living like Muslim in Middle East with your AK 47 next to you
You sound rude like them
Probably got a lot in common
Amerimohamad

Where are some of your favorite parts of the US to visit on vacation, syrup nigger?

You said it your self fear the people
You Muslim retard

Not going to America anymore he may have to Russia
America has the same Islam beliefs behavior
17 years at war they went full turben start acting Middle East

That's a global. I'm confident that those aren't the stats for the US. Regardless, Jews have WAY more influence on US and EU/UN laws and policies.

Idaho, Montana, and Utah more than anything. I have family in Washington and most of that state is pretty based. I HATE Oregon drivers but love the scenery and the rivers, and had one of the best conversations of my life in Portland. Northern California up to and including the Bay was pretty good for hitching and hanging out drinking.

Pakistan needs help there your allies start marching
Get the bin laden tour ex CIA Tim Osborn

because we want to eat shit food and be complacent. if we arent physically handing cash hand to hand to a jew who then shoots some kid in the head it doesnt exist and it doesnt happen at all. based willfull ignorance. TV is god and the television programming tells us what to think. god bless israel. fuck them ragheads never forget 9/11

Never forget bin laden was hiding in Pakistan
Alquada Syria is allies
Pakistan allies
Ok
American
Saudi Arabia allie
Because you believe your news doesn't mean the world believes you
UIslam

Attached: IMG_0424.jpg (474x316, 41K)

all the boomers and like 80% of millennials need to die off first

zoomers will unironically save us, society is so beyond fucked they are growing up as the most jaded generation and will be cold hearted as fuck to all degeneracy .. so give it about 50 years if we aren't an extension of mexico by then

Are you telling me that zoomers are anti-Israel? Because I think that is key.

I think zoomers will be anti-everything and only care about self-preservation and will probably be pro-america.. republic/democratic sides will probably die out soon enough too if all these old greedy fucks would just die already.. it has become clear no one actually cares about the well being of america anymore

I bet gen Z+ will all be redpilled on the holocaust in a decade.

Oh, I hope so. It's about time the internet start providing benefits again.

That sounds similar to the nihilist with which millennials are currently burdened...

>muslims and jews?
What the fuck? Muslims have VERY little power in the US and nothing to do with our politics. Its just Jews trying to destroy and subvert western civilization and Christianity like they have been doing for 2,000 years.

Jewish subversion is like 90% of the problem with the US as they are feeding divide and conquer tactics that make race relations with black Hispanic and whites all worse.

Because people and politicians are too concerned with appearing nice and empathetic to the "oppressed" and base their entire world around appeasing them.

I tend to agree...but why is the most prominent public dialogue counter to jewish subversion coming from a fucking veil-wearing sandnigger? Are there no Americans capable or worthy of playing that role?

To what extent? They still give standing ovations to anything Israel, even when Israel is shown to be guilty of essential war crimes.

I love my country but soon there will be an all out conservative liberal civil war and I'm thinking about leaving before it gets to that point

>Muslims
WRONG.
Its the JEWS.
Its always been the Jews.
They just use useful idiot muslims.
Problem.Reaction.Solution

Attached: what if.jpg (552x554, 100K)

fpbp
saved.

What if I find both of them repugnant?

jews run a large part of "islam" thanks to freemasonry and marxism...Soros doeshis white helmet child fucking mossad brigade
and you pretend one sephardic kike doing a psyop means the FED doesn't exist the ADL and PP aren't murdering goyim day and night

>Nobody will ever take the U.S.

Enjoy your Strontium-90 water & soil

Attached: 1548556689031 (1).jpg (952x1400, 305K)