Minnesotan here. Can we all now agree that my state elects the most based representatives?

Minnesotan here. Can we all now agree that my state elects the most based representatives?

Attached: Ilhan.jpg (1024x683, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Mandelblit-announces-intent-to-indict-Benjamin-Netanyahu-for-bribery-582026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it means that somehow somalians get to vote

Attached: Ilhan Omar.png (698x447, 483K)

Attached: et-in-blanket-madame-tussauds.jpg (444x592, 59K)

You mad white boi?

Scandinavians can vote for black dominion all by themselves, user

Also a Minnesotan. Can we all now agree that my state elect's the most brain dead and worthless representatives?

found the kike

>sucking muzzie dick because they call out the jew while filling your guts
Pathetic

>while filling your guts
Nigga what

USS LIBERTY USS LIBERTY USS LIBERTY

Get fucked by kikes or sand nigger Muslims your pick

You lost your temple because it was God's wrath.
Antisemitism is God's wrath.
You seek to dominate and rule over your fellow man, you follow the Covenant of man not the Covenant of God. You refuse to love your fellow man, for this you all will face God's wrath.

God is angry at you, you are no longer his chosen for this reason.

i can agree that your entire state is a nigger infested shithole, freeze to death faggot

That's not an argument m8, try again. Nice meme flag also.

Attached: ru8awzficyi21.jpg (502x388, 42K)

Minnesotan from Omar's district here. The only good thing about her is she pisses off jews

>Leftists elect brown person to #resist
>Turns out she's redpilled on the JQ and her first order of business is to rip on Israel.

Lmao leftists step in their own shit every time

We're 80% white and outside of the twin cities it's about 95% white

Terrorists tend to elect terrorists, the degree of taqiyya is the only difference.

Not a argument dipshit it's a statement

Wow...honestly thought (((they))) silenced her after the AIPAC tweet. Damn wtf lol, she's insane.

At least she isn't another one of Them. We have like 4 jews in the state and yet somehow one of them is always a senator.

That's what I just said.

Attached: DysRNtoVAAAUqy_.jpg (1199x826, 124K)

Between 2010 and 2015, the fastest growing racial group in Minnesota was the Asian population, which grew by 22%, adding nearly 48,000 people. Second fastest was the Black population, which grew by 16%, adding 45,000 people, followed by the Hispanic population, which grew by 13%, adding 32,000 people. (Asian and Black race groups are that race "alone" and non-Hispanic).

marries her brother
based?
nope
they have to go back

The white fertility rate rose slightly in the early 2000s and fell slightly in the recession, but hasn’t moved a great deal in the past decade and remains the lowest of all races or ethnicities in the state.

>cucked state elects muslim representative in an attempt to virtue signal how tolerant and diverse they are
>she goes full "Gas the kikes"
>entire state disavows

"Based" purely by accident.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Mandelblit-announces-intent-to-indict-Benjamin-Netanyahu-for-bribery-582026

nope, she's still a piece of shit. She just happens to be correct about one thing.

highly redpilled

> Celebrating a Muslim as your leader

Just as bad as Jews

> i love brother fuckers now

Your state is literally Somalia 2 you turbo nigger

Be careful when the cold almost dead snake gets warm in your coat and bites you.

Lmao

She has an allegiance to foreigners as well and should not be in Congress just like the dual-citizens

Fucking based

Attached: 1534742984723.jpg (2089x2141, 1.1M)

> selling your country to muslims because you don`t like jewish influence
based indeed

she at least make normies think about the JQ. otherwise fuck her. sage

Attached: 1320869183393.jpg (460x642, 44K)

This

rare flag

I just sent her an email letting her that I support her stance on Israel intervening with US affairs. I also included the history of the USS Liberty and offered to donate a copy of "Erasing The Liberty" My goal is to have Rep. Omar call on USS Liberty survivor Phillip F. Tourney to discuss in a congressional hearing about his eyewitness account on what happened that day. Next I will push for Rep Omar to reopen the USS Liberty case based on information from Mr. Tourneys testimony.
Seems like a long shot but its better than shitposting on here all day.

neat if true

Proofs?

Attached: 1kHp6Qv.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

Be careful when the cold snake you picked up and warmed back to life in your coat wakes up and bites you.

I wish everyday for a bulbhead uprising. Practically all of their enclaves are near very white liberal areas.

"Turbo nigger"

Kek

Nah, a Muslim nigger no more. But a funny golem to watch backfire on it's handlers.

OUTJEWING THE JEWS

Attached: 1535015528074.png (867x947, 771K)

Part of me thinks that if a muslim woman was elected then it must have been rigged.
The other part hopes that Minnesotans hate Jews so much that they wanted to elect the Jew's worst enemy.

She's from the same district that elected Keith Ellison

I can agree that OP sucks Somali cock

based

wtf ever happened with the abuse allegations against that guy?

The woman said she had proof but doesn't want to give it to police because she's naked in it or some shit, so they aren't doing anything with the allegations.

Long live Ilhan "Snake Stepper" Omar.

>. Can we all now agree that my state elects the most based representatives?

over the top anti-white scum.
so : NOPE.
Try harder, shill.

Yet : let the anti-whites destroy each other.
we should do everything in our power to fuel the fire between them.
thoughts ?

I keep throwing this idea out there, but nobody seems to be on board with it. All we need to do is put up signs everywhere that say "We Will Replace You" with a start of david on it and let nature take it's course. It possibly will wake whites up and make the monkeys chimpout.

Suicided, and it feels so good
Suicided 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited 'cause we're suicided, hey, hey

You have a problem with islam and it will fester and grow...you guys need to take care of it user

Attached: 65CE4B66-5E49-4161-8822-36E9B33BDB71.jpg (474x448, 56K)

between her and Jesse Ventura, I'd say yes

It makes me wonder if she was brought in on purpose to raise the questions white politicians can’t

Hi, Jim

Ventura let 30,000 of them in. Explicitly not based.

but weed. also fighting the establishment of both the reps and dems. the real sources of problems in this country are the special interest groups and the politicians who kowtow to them. everything else is a just a symptom.