Check faceberg

>check faceberg
>friends or past acquaintances are just mass shitposting racebait history denial left and right
>post after post of sheboons being put on a pedestal for making outrageous and uneducated statements
>there are swarms of various brown people rabidly defending these inaccurate or outright incorrect claims
>every time

i thought you said lefties and nogs were becoming educated on jewish exploitation of slavery and the censorship of blacks selling their own kind to the jews to even start the whole thing

Attached: ss+(2019-02-28+at+09.10.05).jpg (502x432, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090524164323AARSrYS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's looking for Jews. Whites LOVE to work.

Where did this idea come from that black people didn't just pick cotton? The Chinese were certainly essential in railroad building, but what the fuck did niggers actually do? Do black people actually look at New York City and think "We built that."?

Jews tell black people all kinds of shit to keep them feaful of 'whites'

Even within her own false parameters, her argument doesn't make sense. Are lazy people capable of enslaving others? I guess the people they're enslaving would have to be even lazier than them.

The irony is that her argument itself is lazy. Sorry, zion. Sad!

the best part is that even the censored history of jew slave ownership has to backpedal on itself repeatedly in every article. "70% of commonwealth jews were slave owners B-BUT, they made such a tiny portion of the overall population..."

legitimately difficult to find honest evidence and answers to everything regarding god's chosen people and their involvement in the trade without having the autism to save a folder of images every time someone does a history dump on here

Less than 20% of people owned slaves. Of those that did, the average number was 2. B-but, muh ancestors built everything and shieeeet.

Attached: 1542084757531.jpg (823x823, 70K)

grammarians of pol, English isn't my first language, but is she talking about enslaving black people so that would work as they would otherwise be too lazy,
>only way they work is in chains
or about (plantation owners) being lazy and enslaving a different group?
>they were easier to enslave than it is for a dude to pick cotton.

Fuck twitter threads and the faggots that make them.

Not even close you disingenuous faggot.

Attached: 1365664707982.png (2096x2784, 544K)

Like the supposedly black Egyptians did to the Jews?

>1.6% of america owned slaves
>but 70% of the jewish population owned slaves

how deep does it go

Attached: 1540516291740.png (356x495, 241K)

>whole other race
Nope just the slaves of west african kingdoms you dumb nigger.

Can you imagine what the story of slavery will be like in even another 10 years?

Like now its "common """""wisdom"""""" that most white people owned slaves or some shit

Black people enslaved Jews. The also started slavery in America. They are also responsible for the continued underground slavery of teenaged girls in America. I don't want to hear this girl's bullshit.

Less than 1% of people owned slaves. Where are you getting your numbers from?

Less than 1%

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090524164323AARSrYS

In 1860, the total free population of the United States and its territories was 27,489,561. A total of 393,975 people owned 3,953,760 slaves. That's 1.4% of the population that owned slaves, with an average of 10 slaves per owner.

niggers enslaved niggers in africa
american niggers enslaved african niggers

but whites have always worked harder than blacks, even when we had them out in the fields lazily picking our cotton

Attached: 1470203990541.jpg (501x499, 35K)

Don’t confuse pure laziness with free labor.

The real slave owners of America is the democratic party.

True.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT ENDED SLAVERY
Why do white people get the blame for it?

>let me post shit from my feed on social media
Why don't you just stay there instead?

>Your acquaintances
>Not redpilled
I know who the problem is.

black people enslaved black people blame it on white people for the next hundred years.

The fuck is her point? Lazy or not lazy, they shouldn't be coming here without permission, full stop.

Besides, it's not that illegal spic men don't work, it's that their wives pop out goblinas at a faster rate than they are able to pay for, hence them becoming welfare rats like the nog in the OP.

No White people stopped doing slavery.

Niggers are still doing it in 2019, just as they were doing it long before whites ever showed up.

Attached: wt.jpg (313x226, 21K)

It's because those same slave owning families are still slaveowners today. You just aren't looking close enough.

>the jew explains that whitey has to pay reparashuns for slavery, despite only 1% of the people even owning slaves and of those 1%, 70% were jews
Sounds to me like international jewery has to pay up for their extreme presence in the historic slave trade. And current slave trade, who do you think are the ones running the human trafficking operations still to this day? ha ha holy shit george soros literally busses them in by the caravan-load to go to their fieldwork and to the sex brothels.

The vast majority of the population will always be retarded. It's why the founding fathers gave us the electoral college.

30,000 Jews and WASPs that were 3% of the population in the 1850s are hardly a race.
>all war is class war

>I don't wanna hear about "reparations" from a race of people that rape and pillage their entire communities because they think "dey wuz kangz".

Muslims are such racist mother fuckers
still enslaving niggers too
they always were the kikes' butt-bitches

Kek