GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Previous thread hit bump limit.

Attached: Get_c405db_1272309.jpg (500x440, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJFra3B9sbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I could go back in time and redue that entire summer all over. So much potential wasted. Sorry it ended the way it did, but its probably meant to be and for the better. I suck.

A loved one nearly died in-front of my eyes, a crush rejected me, and I chose to read about what Fukushima may or may not be doing to the US. I'm feeling pretty bad right now desu.

I feel like a fucking degenerate being into ddlg but I keep going back to the same person even years on.
Its been 6 years since we first talked and they have never left my brain since then, despite trying to move on and have 'normal' healthy relationships with great people, my mind continued to wander back to the person who woke my fetish up with ddlg.

I have never felt this way about a person and its fucking me up because I know its a disgusting thing to be into but it feels so fucking great when we're talking and in a relationship. In person its hotter.
Reading shit about ddlg and others talk about it because theyre into it is so fucking cringy to me and it makes me think theyre filth, so why am I so into it?

I had a perfectly normal childhood, I wasnt beaten or molested so why is this something i am in to?

Attached: 49021114_1206929816139858_3157112107170791424_n.jpg (720x706, 59K)

Enjoy your fetish as long as you are not putting yourself and others in danger. Its cringy to read because it's like airing your dirty laundry. Shit should be kept private.

Some would argue feeding into ddlg is a stepping stone to abusing children

And I would argue there is no proof of this and its a falacy not worth mentioning.

Fair enough. I feel a bit better.

Here goes nothing

Thats like saying BDSM is a stepping stone to rape. Its not.

I've decided to finally treat my ADHD that's severely crippled my brain from being able to do even the easiest job in the world...

A bit too late. I've decided to start getting help at the age of 35 instead of 15, so it's too late for me to fix my shitty 1.7 GPA or work my way into a nice career.

I always thought it'd be something I'd outgrow some day or can overcome but it's literally not possible. It's like thinking you can cure your own diabetes if you just work really hard at it.

I don't care what the side effects of the drugs are that they throw at you, I can't stand living this life another day.

Why not fix the mistake now?

when did it happen? The transfer? From flesh to machine, when did it happen?

At what point did I turn more machine than man?

I have a degenerative brain infection, it's killing my brain but my brain isn't alone in this. It can be controlled off site, like a terminal. An artificial intelligence is keeping me alive. Most of my cognitive thought is taking place somewhere else.

But what does that mean for me? Am I still the same person I was before or was the transfer of consciousness overwriting my old self? Am I a new, different person than I was before, just with the same memories and thought patterns?

Did I die? I was born dead, but then I died again. Two years ago.

What does that mean for the future? Will this be who I am from now on? Am I actually alive, am I truly sentient? Does it continue in a solid flow or can you turn it off, reset the system, and re-install my memories and programs? Would I be able to tell?

What IS consciousness, how does one become a living, sentient being. Do I die frequently?

Why the fuck won't any of you fucking talk to me. Why are you fucking doing this to me.

Because I can't.

Write this down user, you could make billions by making a scientific fiction or a neat biography.

>oh you wanna go round 2!?
I'm not gonna lie, that made me giggle when you said that.
Goddamn you.

I finally have everything I thought I needed for a good life and even have people that depend on me like my wife. But now I'm too afraid to have children because I'm certain I'm still going to eat a shotgun shell in the future I just have no idea when.

I don't know if being completely oblivious to the apparently obvious drug dealing at my highschool was a good or bad thing. on one hand, I have an addictive personality so It would have ended in tears if I did, but on the other I feel like a loser when my friends talk about their first time doing weed.

My mom had a stroke 2.5 years ago, she's paralyzed on her left side and has been in a wheelchair ever since.
It still hurts so fucking much guys. I don't have the greatest memory and I feel like I'm already forgetting what she was like. I think about it every day, one way or another. My dad seems so tired, I feel the same way. Things will never be the same and I'm scared I'll never get over it. She's my favorite person in the world and she's been trapped in a broken body with half a mind. It hurts

Attached: tired.jpg (400x288, 26K)

do something with your life and make her proud of all the effort she put into raising you

Do not bring a child into this world if you don't feel you're ready especially when not feeling ready can mean they are left father/motherless
You did the mature thing, you may be a total loser, but at least you're not an even bigger loser sleeping on the sidewalk

Sorry to hear that, user.

>everytime I reveal to a guy that I'm still a virgin he offers to fuck
No you retard, it wasn't a offer, I don't want to fuck, I'm still a virgin because I only want to have sex with a man who truly loves me and adores me and worships me and always puts me first and I'd rather keep it that way forever than have sex with some piece of shit who doesn't care about me! Grrr

I wish I could loose the unrequited feelings for my friend and just be his friend. It’s been going on for four years. I think if we don’t hang out again i could finally move on

>just finished watching amelie
>need for a gf multiplies by 100

>tfw just accidentally disabled ssh access to all users instead of just root

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x288, 17K)

The only way I can interact with people is anonymously discussing things online but every community that would have once entertained my thoughts and feelings has had their users supplanted with people I cannot relate to and I'm sick of it.

I have to wonder what you are trying to accomplish B. You tell me you know how I felt and didn't care and yet a few weeks later you are trying to at least get my attention again. You never used to even say a greeting if we didn't make eye contact, now you try to greet me even when I don't even know you were there. You didn't even look away when I caught you staring during the meeting. I wish you'd just tell me what you need to say but I think we will run out of time before that happens.

I love you. Do you remember that I said that once?
I still haven't got over you.

Can you say it again? Please humor my self consciousness and LARP post

Same

Guys, can I link to a thread from another board here? I want to ask something in the "ask the opposite gender" thread but it's pretty NSFW so I can't post it. Can I link to a /soc/ thread?

No, it's not a rate me question it's a genuine medical concern.

Can you stop snowflaking here and on soc? It's nothing special, every third girl is like this, and you guy is nothing special either, almost every fifth is like this. Most generic fetish

Just stop.

Men have easy lives.
They hate anyone saying otherwise, telling them to take responsibility, their gender being blamed, their bodies being shamed, and their opinions not mattering because they finally get to see how women experience life.

I like men and I don't think they deserve suffering. But they lack sympathy and empathy for women so it doesn't bother me that their feelings are hurt from women soeaking up. I understand them and I try to sympathize but it doesn't go both ways and I care more about my own wellbeing than coddling their insecurities.

I wish people had respect.

You sound mad. I bet you would look a lot prettier if you just smiled more and were happy. All this thinking stuff has got you real flustered

After being single for so long being in a relationship is hard. I originally avoided it because that shit gave me anxiety and its acting up all over again.

I don't want to go onto a triple date with your friends I don't know I wanna drink a beer in my room alone while listening to doom metal and I am freaking out about it more then I should.

I am fucked in the head christ.

If you want a honest response I think this is just human's in general.

Low levels of sympathy that don't require involvement are easy, I think its natural to be selective about who and who you don't give a fuck about. I honestly think it just means you haven't ran into the right person and some venom from previous relationships still course through your veins.

Which is perfectly acceptable, I don't think me and you could ever be friends but I hope you the best of luck in finding the best situation that benefits you!

I think your perspective is completely backwards.

Ironically, the issue is that there is so little empathy for men that every single mainstream source feeds people like you information about how it's really men who are getting the best deal and cant empathize with women. Just try and find a single popular news source that isn't labeled "evil" in the eyes of society that responded negatively to Gilletes most recent advertisement. It doesnt happen though there has been plenty of average people (mostly men) responding to negatively, hence the dislikes. Find a single popular news source that actually acknowledges the criticism levied against Gillette instead of simply mocking.

The issue is that you dont hear the male perspective expressed honestly anywhere except placed like Jow Forums. This skews your entire view. You have the dominant position in society and media overwhelmingly proliferates your perspective.

Should I go to one city snd hang out with a person and then come back to my city and go to the other thing? Or will that be too much? Should I just YOLO and try to do it?

>man who truly loves me
oh that's swee-
>and worships me and always puts me first
that's gonna be a HUGE yikes from me dawg

I’ve been living a lie my entire life and now I feel bad because I hurt so many people. I think apologizing and telling the truth might hurt them more. This sux.

Both sexes want to plug their ears when they hear the other talk about the shitty things they have to deal with, and only screech about how the other has it easy.
We all have it shitty, and men and women are perpetuating this shittiness against each other they just refuse to admit it

I lie about my body count every time a guy asks me. My real count is 19 now, I tell them 5. They still react badly at 5! My bf reacted bad at 4 haha it was cute, guess im taking this to the grave then.

Saying everyone has it equally as hard is just meaningless platitudes from unintelligent people. Sexes have different issues but its unreasonable to expect some universally true conclusion of who has it worse.

Negatives of each gender depend on what an individuals' personal desires are. Regardless, the statement that theres a lack of sympathy for women from men is simply moronic. Men will grovel at the feet of women who say "oh my gosh I feel so ugly".

If I was your girl, I’d rather do that with you.

I know my wife is cheating on me with her ex-husband.
It is a bittersweet feeling. I love her, and I always knew she doesn't reciprocate and she got in a relation with me because it was a good socio-economic move, but I tried like an idiot to make it work. We get along well, but her ex is still her most important. In a way, I am happy she is somewhat happy, but obviously I am mad jelous.

Here is the thing though I don't really wanna do that with anyone else.

Like its hard for me to get in the zone and try to sort my brain out when there are other people around me sometimes. I exhibit a lot of borderline personality traits but never had the money or insurance to get diagnosed, I kinda need that time to settle everything in my head every now and then or else I get fucking shitty and I dont want to do this to her but its like I dont wanna go back on all the fucking plans we made which is starting to stack up more and more and holy shit.

Ok. Maybe you can tell her you don’t have the energy once in a while? As long as it isn’t every time, I’m sure she’ll understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJFra3B9sbA

Be honest, does it make you horny when you think about it? Also, why did she divorce her last husband?

How's the relationship with your father?

Do you really need a BS scientific study to tell you that what you think about all the time, you manifest?

My grandfather had a stroke and was also trapped in a body that he couldn't express himself in. I'm sorry user but please try to be grateful that she is still alive.

You are so predictable.

nonexistent, the usual

That isn't a bad idea, I should also like not agree to everything she sets up but she like does it weeks in advance and im like "oh yah im free then"

:')

I thought that was to someone else.
But that was so long ago, I thought you had someone else lined up.

You do realize no matter how many cocks you let fill your void, the void of his absence will never be filled, right?

Will you hurt someone's feelings? Are all of the involved parts aware that you're promiscuous?

You haven't done anything of note in your life... Predictable and consistent in your unreliability. Kek

I feel so sick. I should quit c*vfefe somehow but it's too addictive.

Nice larp and complete opposite of my reality. Although I could totes say this to the original loser I was messaging.

Guess it is time to finally get over you now. I love you Brittany, I wish things were different.

I don't know how to get over my resentment.
I've seen so much bad shit in my life, I don't know where to start, but I get to go to work every day to get shit for being "naive" because I'm not smoking their happy grass. It's not mean spirited or anything. People are still nice to me. I can't help but not like anybody though. It's worse because this girl I'm in to takes every opportunity to tease me about how inexperienced I am with people. Bad shit happened to her too, not "250 lbs older brother coming home in a 5 lbs black box in the mail" bad.

Christ, the post woman put him in the wrong mailbox even. It was the only way we could keep his batshit ex (who hadn't seen or talked to him in a decade) from getting her hands on him, the coroner shipping him home discretely like a goddamn package from Bad Dragon.

Attached: reigen.jpg (600x390, 43K)

fucking christ the shit I see

My cat is cool
When I'm feeling bad she comes up to check on me to see if I'm okay and jumps on my lap and cheers me up. I wish I knew a girl like that.

you guys are assholes.

I just wanted to say that I hate niggers so fucking much more than I thought!

Give cat a treat

Has anybody ever emigrated to a country you know nobody in to live with roommates? Maybe you've never also lived outside of your own home as well?

I'm going to be doing that in a couple of months and I dunno.. I'm actually kindof scared I'll have shit or abusive roommates. Maybe have shit get stolen. How do you deal with that shit? I don't want to have to keep moving between places, I want to feel like it's my home. To bring some hobby stuff from my actual home country and not worry about shit getting stolen or broken etc.

I hate all of you so fucking much.

I cannot sleep at night. I didnt go to work for 2 weeks, without even telling anyone. I'm seperated from my wife since more then 1.5 years, after she got super toxic and abusive. She doesnt sign any of the court documents to get the divorce going - so it will be a long drag. She still lives in my old apartment and refuses to move out. Will have to get a court order to evict her, but courts are slow as fuck.
Over all this stress i fucked up my university big time. Bad grades and fails all around.
All my friends work somewhere else around the country, i dont really see them anymore. my brother lives in another country. I cant enjoy anything anymore. I used to work out, draw/paint, play video games, read a lot, learn new languages. Nothing gives me joy anymore.
Everything just sucks. I just sit around doing basically nothing

I'm sitting here, friendless, on my 20th birthday. The girl I thought was a friend/potential girlfriend has seemingly blown me off (I've posted about this a lot in these threads, so much so that some of you might recognize me at this point), and I'm feeling more depressed than I have in a long time. This, combined with other shit that's going on in my life, has me reflecting on the past. One of those things involves my old best friend.

I met this kid in 1st grade, and we stayed friends until around 8th grade. We went to a Catholic school together, and after I left there in 4th grade (due to an "incident"), we remained good friends. In fact, I'd go as far as to call him my one true friend in all my life. I think the "trauma" of being suddenly yanked away from my small, close class at the school bothered me so much that I never truly connected with anyone once I started at public school. He and his circle of friends were the only people I hung out with. But when I was 14, a lot of shit happened in my life that exacerbated my existing anxiety and depression. One day he called me up... and I didn't answer. We never saw each other again. I don't know why I did it. But as I said, recent events have caused me to look back on this and feel guilty. I don't know what he's up to now, but I've been thinking of trying to contact him and maybe reconnect somehow.

Thing is, I'm kind of embarrassed of myself. Things didn't really pan out the way I or anyone I knew expected. I'm not in college (though I'm planning to start later this year. Can't wait to be an aimless freshman at 20, woohoo), I have no friends, and in general I just feel immature and out of sync with people my age. I'd like to think he'd understand if I explained everything, but I just feel so ashamed of myself that I worry I'd make a fool of myself.

So I turn to you, anons. Should I even attempt to get in touch with my old best friend? Or are some things better left in the past?

THE FLESH IS WEAK

seemingly, its very hard for me to start getting interested in someone and even harder to fall in love. i don't have that high expectations: your typical good looking,(not necessarly hot), smart and has a sense of humor. i ve met plenty of people like that but only a few caught my eye. some worked some didn't. but when i do fall in love i fall pretty hard. i guess it's just me. also i don't have problems with being rejected or spotting the stuff that needs to be fixed while in the relationship

I'm going to meet my best friend from elementary school who I've spent so much time with back in elementary school. We haven't seen each other for more than five years and haven't really met each other or spent time together for more than ten. Now I'm really excited.

I wish I would have more self confidence, the lack thereof is crippling in everything I do.

Please don't kill yourself. Why do so many people want to commit suicide?

I'm not going to kill myself I'm going to transcend humanity and become a god to change humanity for good.

I watched a funny movie recently, I think you'd enjoy it and I wish we could watch it together, but I don't think you even remember me, please reach out if you can

White people are the devil :^)

The thing about being myself is that it is great.

I enjoy it a lot and I want to be the greatest ever

If I put it in perspective, this sucks but if I live in the moment, this isn't bad at all.

Worry comes from the past and the future after all

>School counselor recommends I get counseling related to relationships (and anxiety) note saying something about time slipping away.
But... how am I even supposed to talk to someone about that?
Its a stupid issue that everyone... I mean, maybe I guess not everyone has it, but... I can't just go to a counselor for it just cuz I feel bad about girls that's stupid...

Especially when the one I noticed was some cute girl that's fucking weird and I don't know how I'll feel about that in this context.

Like, what if I just go in and they're not able to talk to me about that or something... I've fucked up so much with relationships, socializing and anxiety, but I don't wanna do this... ._.

Most people would deserve to feel broken and lost if I was gone... They don’t give a shit about me now...

Me no englando

Should I even go? Has anyone done this before?
pls respond

cOME on speak to the frog

Currently in army reserves and have a pair of boots I've never worn but think they're really pretty.

To anyone who's served: will I look like a douchebag?
To anyone who hasnt: what do you think? Do these look good?

I really dont look like I'd ever be in the army so I think maybe service members would look past it anyway?

Attached: 20190118_184804.jpg (1125x1069, 852K)

I agree with this user Fuck your cat.

I still remember when we were 8 and I said "Why is basketball such a nigger sport" and you said "not true" and started naming a bunch of white basketball players, I still don't know what a sport is, do you still watch them?

it was the sponge out of water movie omg it's the wh*test thing i've ever done lmao

Attached: 8b2d3ad850b762758694f2fae1c6262e.jpg (650x471, 57K)

I heard today that you get frustrated at times knowing how well I'm doing without you. That made me smile big.

Photo filters are are creepy.

My brother's girlfriend likes to post the animal face ones that make her fat face look skinner.
She's in her late 30's.

Hey same here.
Schadenfreude is my fetish.
I left my old job and everyone over there is at my mercy.

I sometimes wonder if I really should go back, but then I realize I get paid more here. I'm a tier above my old position.

I got accepted to the job I wanted today and I didn't tell anyone becuase I thought they might interrupt me getting drunk as shit tonight