What does Jow Forums think about the new VICE article?

vice.com/en_us/article/9kpz98/why-new-research-says-its-ok-to-stay-single-and-die-alone?utm_campaign=sharebutton&fbclid=IwAR0HgzpUkFKSNgbZkaDUbB2LVfl_sWJjXZBxqsi2h7lGVlQB-6oUoiqPlnw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 6.26.55 PM.jpg (1932x1298, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0
twitter.com/tiffyjthompson)
vice.com/en_us/article/9kpz98/why-new-research-says-its-ok-to-stay-single-and-die-alone?utm_campaign=sharebutton&fbclid=IwAR0HgzpUkFKSNgbZkaDUbB2LVfl_sWJjXZBxqsi2h7lGVlQB-6oUoiqPlnw
twitter.com/tiffyjthompson
researchgate.net/profile/Elyakim_Kislev
archive.is/OEEBp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we all die alone user

I thought being an incel was supposed to be bad according to vice

>its okay to die alone

More great research from the University of Fucking Obvious Statements

How can they possibly do research on this? I'm not going to give them a click because it's obviously a bullshit agenda driven article

how so? all of my family members that passed had mates. they weren't lonely. this Vice guy is saying it's okay to be alone and miserable. and there is a white woman who is "happy" in the picture. I guess she really likes her dildo.

reminds me of that Times issue with them pushing whites to not have children.

do you gotta link to that article?

>singlism
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Anyway women shouldnt be allowed to write books.

Wise burger.

Attached: vice business model.jpg (470x763, 62K)

I just think we should be ok with ourselves instead of constantly relying on someone else's praise and admiration.
plus, when we die we are confronted with whatever is next, alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0
Nigger

This is what I think about it.

Attached: 235234634654.png (583x477, 148K)

women shouldnt be allowed to vote. a much more important issue imo.

All the future cat ladies who drank the koolaid are now desperately seeking reassurance from their shepherds.

I think nothing, because I'm not a fucking idiot giving them or cuckfeed traffic.

""""""""""""""""""""journalism""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: tiffy_thompson_articles.png (1204x935, 744K)

They're not celibate. The articles about the endless cock carousel.

I think the Vice journalist (Tiffy Thompson: twitter.com/tiffyjthompson) is trying to justify their own decision to become a genetic dead end.

Wait... No. She has a kid.

bwhahahaha.
The hypocrite.

I don't give a shit about praise from anyone. but being alone all of my life made me really miserable and unhappy. so I don't see how this article has any substance. but then again, it's VICE...

>Hebrew University Sociologist

Men for the most part are cool with it. Its women that cant handle it

>by Tiffany Thompson

Attached: 1535754859297.png (820x720, 401K)

coping does not = cool with it
women just dunno how to cope

>twitter.com/tiffyjthompson

Attached: singke2.jpg (888x914, 85K)

nah it's not ok, you miss out on so many things. worst case to a third world country and get yourself a beautiful women from there. Fuck dying alone, you'll die in a center in your own feces.

super cute boy if he was mine Id do anything for him and his mother.

After 25, you are used goods, and might as well become a wine aunt.

Notice how in every single article about staying single, forgoing marriage, not having kids, they use white people for the pictures? Strange.

All she needs is a nice apartment and cat to eat her when she dies.

>ayylolmao

Jokes on you, conservatards.

They actually WANTED to die surrounded by cats in a tub of box wine.

Attached: DpGYWTAU8AA0Kzp.jpg (920x665, 56K)

She reproduced, what a shame

No. Every way no.
Let me count the ways you have fucked up.
>tagged link
This allows the spooky niggers to track all the engagement from this thread. How about no.
>what does Jow Forums think
WRONG
> VICE article
Not even gonna give them the (You)

vice just pushing their pro white genocide agenda just like the rest of the left.

every time
researchgate.net/profile/Elyakim_Kislev

Attached: 1418925264290.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>researchgate.net/profile/Elyakim_Kislev
>In my research I investigate the social and economic integration of immigrants and ethnic minorities into society as well as the stance of “unconventional minorities” such as night workers and singles.
Shameful. Absolutely shameful. Do they know we can read their intentions?
Do the opposite of what this abhorrent Jew says.

If the name weren't enough

Attached: dont have kids goyim.png (1400x642, 233K)

Archive your links nigger

because OP is a faggot
archive.is/OEEBp

kek

>I think at some point though, we will have a scale of commitment; married people, cohabitating, couples that live apart together (LAT), less commitment, casual relationships. In the future, we will see the full scale.

Attached: by the emperor.jpg (477x569, 77K)

>Deutsch, H., Kislev, E., & Lau, B. (2010.). Through Justice I will See Your Face: Poor and Poverty between Support and Growth (in Hebrew). Jerusalem:
Every time.

Sound like mgtows

I wish they'd hurry up

>What a gal!

>be me
>schizoid pd
>want to be alone
>sometimes i get real lonely
>thankful for friends i still have

that's just another way to die alone

is atwood like the shitty canadian version of orwell? ive only read oryx and crake whicj was quite good imo but, everytime i see an adaptation of her work or someone talk about her i want to kill myself

Each man faces death, alone.

>Metallica -One (rare version)

Attached: 1505809537751.gif (400x225, 975K)

if researchers said, eating poop is the good thing to do, people would blindly do that too.

You die alone, cynically and coldly speaking.
There is no movie moment when the grampa or grandma is on bed barely saying their last words with the entire family around their beds and hold hands as the last breath leaves them.
You just die.
Sleep and never wake up.
You never know.
Also most of you first worlders abbadon their parent at assalyum so you only get a call when they passed away.
So yes we die Alone

>spend the last 20 years of your life in close contact with family
>helping your children raise grandchildren, watching them grow and knowing your bloodline will continue
or
>slowly going crazy from the lack of contact and eventually found by police after neighbors call ot complain of the smell
Nihilism will get you nowhere

This. Working in home nursing i had an elderly lady tell me how her husband was dying and wanted to spend his last days in the home he built. One night he wakes up to go to the toilet, the wife asks him where he is going. He says he goes to the toilet. After a while she hears a loud sound from the bathroom. He had died on the toilet. They had been married for 63 years. To have your SO for many decades, and getting to spend your last moments in your self built home. Only to die on the toilet alone instead of in the bed next to your wife. But that's life.

Attached: 1549509634907.jpg (494x494, 35K)

>it's ok to die alone
>If you are a white person (as pictured)

I’m 100% ok with Vice telling it’s readership to not have children and die alone.

And she will exploit that to the fullest.

>is atwood like the shitty canadian version of orwell?

She fuckin wishes. Hothouse feminist 101 bullshit by a Toronto limo-lib. Technically she's a fantastic writer but her themes get annoying very fast.

I think I don't want to give those faggots any traffic.

There can only be one Tiff Thompson

Attached: 0ee3f3b4e2c8134117e3edee0bab425a.jpg (640x960, 62K)

You really don't get it do you?

Attached: 1548586469957.jpg (450x294, 37K)

That's fantastic, instead of people researching actual useful shit we have a thot enabler division in every University.

Well, I mean, Vice isn't wrong. We all die alone.

>defending your pussy ass rationalization to give up and stop fighting

Attached: 1423000488655.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Liberal women are single because feminism has poisoned them.
>Now they need science to tell them their life mistakes were okay.

5 star post

no psychologist would agree with this.
The one I saw about six months ago to get my autismbux renewed thought it was extremely odd for me, a 27 year old man to never have had a girlfriend. I said being a neet and depressed made it so I'm not worthy and she said it wasn't an excuse, worse cases than me end up having 4-5 kids they can't care for and so on.

Finding love is important for the human psyche. Being alone is a bad thing, we are social creatures after all. I wanted to go full black pill on her and say I just cope and that (pre) historically, most men didn't pass down their genetic line, but I was too nervous.

I just cope with anime, vidya, online friends and plastic figures of attractive women. Thought about getting a sex doll to dress up and talk with too but I'll probably need to wait for my parents to pass to go that far.

Attached: 1502728848618.jpg (141x183, 5K)

>Hebrew University

(((Kislev)))

Every. Fucking. TIME.

>I said being a neet and depressed made it so I'm not worthy and she said it wasn't an excuse, worse cases than me end up having 4-5 kids they can't care for and so on.
I always wonder how that happens, you have absolute dogshit people who can't function in society on even the most basic level with like 3 or more kids, usually from different mothers

what?

every. time.

they're dog shit but they have wants and needs and don't have shit to block them like people like me do

Attached: 1515362662798.jpg (511x471, 152K)

OY VEY DONT HAVE KIDS GOYIM

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751 (1).jpg (501x585, 67K)

>We all die alone.

No, only the losers do.

Attached: Jonestown.jpg (2000x1362, 3.83M)

non-repeatable pomo autoethnography (((research))) on the authors cat lady friends says...

no

with a Name like that
that faggot has to be a Incel.

>According to a new book by Israeli author Elyakim Kislev

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.