Mexico politics

Question to Mexico anons? Has the sjw culture from the US rubbed off on Mexico? Or are most Mexicans still traditional somewhat?

Attached: mx.png (580x331, 28K)

hmmm.... we got some issues with most of the SJW normies... like when some facebook users found an IB regarding our wives naked pictures.... the Mexican FB communiy went berzerk

Attached: s1vrc7vfzaf21.jpg (750x751, 90K)

pic related

Attached: 155138825058.png (499x6309, 1016K)

Is this how Mexico is paying the wall? Sending the income to Trump?

>Has the sjw culture from the US rubbed off on Mexico?
Mexican SJWs are like the ones in Murrica but on fucking steroids.

>Or are most Mexicans still traditional somewhat?
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. NO.

Attached: feminist march Mexico.jpg (1160x773, 334K)

this but with a lol

visibly (((miraculous progress))) has no borders

Slowly getting their way.
Our senate now has a quota of 50% female.
They created a Comision of Gender Equality.
Fag and tranny agenda being normalized on TV.
Now it's a crime to cat call sluts on the streets. Not sure if they have enforced it.
Secretary of Education is pushing for gender neutral language. Good luck with that one though, since spanish is a gendered language.

Yeah, what the fuck? The Mexicans I come across here in the Midwest talk shit that the Mexicans in the northern states that border Texas and New Mexico are all traditional hard ass vaqueros. I think El Marlboro Man is bullshit and a false meme.

Law enforcement in Mexico is a joke, but yes, the Anglophone SJWs are slowly bleeding into Mexican society.

The #1 thing to remember about Mexico is that it is full of cunts

No es beuno.

God, black nips are so gross.

>I think El Marlboro Man is bullshit and a false meme.

It IS a false meme propagated by dumb GOPtards.

Attached: ANTIFA march Mexico City.jpg (960x640, 148K)

Is that gay ass Santa Muerte still a thing?

Depends what kind of farmland idiots and lower class neighbourhood you end up in. Funny enough, that shit is more popular among the uneducated swathes that cross into the US and their dreadful offspring. Pinches chicanos.

Are you one of the gutter dwellers who uses the word Orale?

To not use "órale" is a sin.

When I talk to high class Mexicans, they say that word is used by low class pieces of shit. That's not true?

That sucks..

Depends on the context and with who you're using it. This applies to all common phrases used among the popular class. It's accepted among friends and when joking around. However, using it all the time is considered of "nacos", because it easily indicates a lack of vocabulary. So yes, but not all the time.

Got it. Thanks mexianon

Nah... not really. I mean, if you rape a girl and the people heard about it, they may lynch you or something like that. But nah... females here hate feminism and love strong man.

>Secretary of Education is pushing for gender neutral language. Good luck with that one though, since spanish is a gendered language.
If a man can cut his dick off than gendered words could surely be all made neuter as well.

Kek
Sending us their worthless subhumans.
We send them our worthless ideas.
Fair trade, both will destroy both countries.

We ruined something that could be great

Long live Maximilian

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Mexico_(1864-1867).svg.png (1920x1099, 679K)

VERGAAA XAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Wait fuck I think you're into something there.

Mutually assured destruction.

Only some young faggots and "women" are SJW here, in the American sense, anyway.

our president is declaring war to everything

not sure if based of retarded strategy

Attached: amlo.jpg (480x653, 39K)

Didn't that new national Guard pass?

Spanish and Argentina´s Feminism has a lot of influence into the Mexican feminist cuck middle class girls.

Attached: 1550417858635.jpg (586x575, 33K)

Depends on the state too, im middle class or some kind of upper middle and I dont use that word.

yes he is a 4d chess player
enough of the opposition was about to switch sides so everyone "supported" the guard so they could say that "everyone win"

my point is that there is not a single day he doesnt do a new enemy

Mexico has potential still I guess.

Only a minority has potential... nothing we can actually do desu.

>Question to Mexico anons? Has the sjw culture from the US rubbed off on Mexico?
yes it almost happen overnight it wasnt like this

Social media spreads like cancer. Hollywood. Wish people would not copy the shit that comes from the US and Anglo nations.

>nothing we can do

Bullshit, you lazy fucking spic. Rise up with the other greaseballs and cast off your criminal narco-state losers you have for leaders. Start killing gang members by the truckload like in the Philippines. Implement a Chinese style surveillance and social credit system to lock those gang fuckers down. Enact double-blind police oversight boards with serious teeth. Universal mandated firearms ownership and a bounty on the head of anyone with gang tats.

Royalties are Yuge!

>The writing on those changes posts
What the fuck? Fucking cucks

Attached: 1551147908727.gif (500x283, 1.2M)

chan posts*
Fuck phoneniggering

fuggg ;DDDDDDDDD

im starting to think fascism wasn't so bad.

wew strong claims you got there pendejo

Attached: santa-muerte.jpg (800x500, 112K)

>Only a minority has potential...
That's same everywhere. Good men are hard to come by.

Attached: 1551103290865.png (1280x720, 895K)

If you unironically like the "holy" lady death you are prole garbage or an edgy wanker

the sjw infection is only infecting the upper class mexicans and the middle class wannabe upper class mexicans
low class ones have real problems to complain about
ultimately it will fade away

Mexican antifa war against why ? mexican racist ?

Antifa attacks anything that catches its attention. Here they vandalize property of the middle class, when they are not counter signaling soldiers of odin or nordic resistance.

It's the universities.
You know how your faggot generation was raised by faggot boomers who lived through the 60s and were a bunch of commie hippy faggots?

Now's the time when being the modern equivalent of a commie hippy faggot is trendy in mexico. All the fags doing it are currently in university. So it's bad in universities because students follow it. Not too bad elsewhere. The real infestation will come when my generation grows into decision making.

You know, this place is just too fucking weird.
We have faggots and trannies that shout "fags" at everyone else as an insult.
We have "strong independent women" that also wish to be stay at home moms.
We even have feminazi-looking girls that outright crave for male company out loud.
It's just so bizarre.

Stop falling for this shit, theres a reason everyone at these shitshows looks like a goblino, they are all from chilangos from the capital where "protesting" for 50 pesos a day is a legit job.

I'm not kidding, there are pointless political protests every single fucking week about all sorts of retarded shit and you always see the exact same mongrels carrying the sings and talking shit.

At the end of the day, all those subhumans go back to their dozen kids and drinks themselves dumb, they couldn't give two shits about whatever the ideology of the week is.

That being said, they are going hard after the universities, by the time I graduated they were hosting "proper pronouns" classes and the like.

Attached: 1517789983674.png (1000x1040, 260K)

yes universities are fucking gone because everyone's a moron or a coward

>universities
Don't send your sons and daughters to (((Universities))) then. Trade schools and mentor ship is were it's at now if you want them to actually learn useful skills. ALL mainstream education facilities is going to get pozz'd, it's inevitable user.
I'm sorry

Attached: Minnie how bad things really are.png (850x580, 657K)

most SJW are in the country's capital, DF or mexico city. Also there is a "museo de la memoria y tolerancia" an holocaust museum. Unsurprisingly Polanco, a place on the same city is filled with kikes.