Red Pill Me On The Ku Klux Klan

This website has taught me not to just take things at face value so can I get some truths on the Klan

Attached: Have a Nice Day.jpg (481x270, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x72n8ag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I can tell you most supposed lynchings never happened and it was run by Democrats

Hugo Black
Robert Byrd
they dindu nuffin

read the kloran for more info

tl dr

racist tea party people , basically

somewhere between the alt right , minarchists and paleocons

history books also attribute all lynchings to the klan, which is inaccurate as fuck. There were roughly 4 eras of the KKK

1st era 1866-1875ish
reconstruction era klan, bloodthirsty , enemies of those seeking to reconstruct the south

2nd era klan, 1915-1944
hated jews, catholics , drinking, darwinism , immigrants and blacks , largely a fraternal group and the vast majority of the millions of members were not violent. if your family was rural and protestant and in the country at the time one of your ancestors was likely involved

3rd era klan 1945-1970
against segregation and communists , killed quite a few people

4th era klan 1970-2019
people who are for some reason really invested in klankraft. basically generic non natsoc white nationalists.

the mods here usually delete KKK threads for whatever reason

Attached: 1538653373538.png (620x405, 126K)

full of snitched and FBI, stay away

They lynched people who they believed had gotten away with their crimes. They were basically just Christian vigilantes. The only reason they lynched more blacks than whites is because blacks committed more crimes. The actual racial demographics of their victims mirror modern racial arrest rates.

They were pro white extremists but got taken over by non whites and are now using Christianity to revive themselves but they aren't actually religious.

My great grand dad was Klan. He hung a nigger a block away from one of our high schools for raping a white girl.

based bong

Attached: 1524542401852.png (355x389, 185K)

no dox, but which state?

Attached: 1536251966175.gif (310x222, 1.73M)

>taken over by non whites
When?
>are now using Christianity to revive themselves but they aren't actually religious
If anything the klan is getting even less religious. They aren't the Protestant crusaders they were before. Some even let in pagans and other religions.

Kkk is an outdated term, we call em Virginia democrats now.

Attached: 1543557682462m.jpg (902x1024, 33K)

Missouri.

most people have no fucking idea what they even stood for

Attached: 48a1Fox.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

what era is that book from ?

i see

* against integration

Most likely the second era of the klan.

fugggggg youre right lmao

Attached: 1532789111355.gif (500x286, 889K)

The KKKillers need you. Would you like to know more?

dailymotion.com/video/x72n8ag

They are jewish false flags and fbi honeypots

Attached: jooish_shuffle.jpg (457x292, 30K)

Before the FBI had it's way with it, it had an all black chapter in shinston WV. The klan was going around enforcing law and ousting corrupt sheriffs, at least in this state. Government does not like sharing power.

Hasn't existed in my lifetime. The klan has not done anything of note since the before the Great Depression. Most of these groups are just a collection of undercover agents for law enforcement groups that are too stupid to share ops intel.
t. old deep south WASP.

The KKK began as a democrat intimidation group during Jim Crowe days. Today, they're non-existent and glowinthedark honeypots. Take a drive to the their supposed HQ Thomasville, NC and you will see it's a completely destroyed shithole of a town overrun by Mexicans. There's nearly no businesses or jobs there at all and the only people still living there are either too poor to get out or have ancestral ties and property there that they won't give up. The city is riddled with nigger crime, the factories are destitute and falling apart it's actually a very sad drive I passed through on the way to the beach two years ago. There are no whitey boogeymen in robes hiding there. Anyone in the public eye standing up that gets any attention from media is compromised shill actors. There's literally no way for a group like to survive and sustain itself in a small town with next to no wealth.

Also this. It's not just one honeypot, it's multiple honeypots. They completely memory-holed the failed OP from two years ago where two groups of the "KKK" came together and thought they were outsmarting the other. When it came time to carry out their plans, the feds exposed themselves and it ended up being cops on both sides drawing their weapons on each other because they were too stupid to realize the other "branch" of the "KKK" they were working with were all undercover agents as well.

Attached: 1550851384026.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Original KKK were literally LARPers that roamed around and trolled people, why do you think they have titles such as "Grand Wizard"? They had nothing to do with racism.

>They had nothing to do with racism
They fought for white supremacy. That's not even a slur or a takedown that's just a fact. They fought the federal government which had occupied their states and gave negroes rights while restricting the rights of the native born southerner. They weren't all that different from the White League or Red Shirts.

*WASP supremacy, they didn't like micks, wops, krauts, polacks, etc much either.

That was the second era. First era was just anti-yankee and anti-negro. Second era was Old Stock Supremacy. If there was ever an American nationalism that was the era. Even Lothrop Stoddard was a Klansman.

user could sell Jordan Belfort dhares in his own company, based