Opportunity to redpill my brother?

Need your help on this one.

I've tried to redpill my brother on what's happening to this country several times but he seems afraid to accept the truth, he just hesitantly brushes it off and says he "doesn't see colour".

He just phoned me in tears while I was on the toilet at work, telling he his girlfriend snapped him videos of her grinding on multiple dudes at a party she'd gone to last night, some clothed and some with their dicks out, before texting him that she didn't feel like seeing him anymore. I asked him to send me some of the snaps and most of the dudes she was with were black.

I can see why he's so distraught over this, he told me he planned on marrying her less than a year from now. Is it a good idea to use this as an opportunity to redpill him so he doesn't make mistakes like this in future?

Attached: hello.jpg (1280x1707, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
removeddit.com/r/BDSMGW/comments/7e592z/f_50_points_for_ravenclaw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it your brother on the pic?

Dont worry. She'll pay the toll soon.

nah. if you have the source please do post though

you cannot force enlightenment. It's a personal journey through and through. =
You're brother is young and seems like he will fuck his life up permanently due to his ignorance.
Sorry.

It's always tough to see weak family members, we all have to witness such horrors.

Do you have pictures of this future single mother?

1) Take him while he's weak, he may resent you for it but it will be worth it if he has based kids.
2) Nuke Melbourne for me, or sterilize it. Your choice.
3)????
4)Profit.

Who’s the thicc white chick?

bring him out for a night out in the outback, bring lots of gas to huff and go camping in the road.

everything will sort itself out

It might be a good moment to get him started, my grandfather always said that people learn one of two ways; by themselves and by smashing against the wall that is life then having to figure it out for themselves, in this case your bro already hit the wall but he doesn't have to learn by himself, he has you.

Here
streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

> Is it a good idea to use this as an opportunity to redpill him so he doesn't make mistakes like this in future?
Yeah
And share the video with everyone to ruin the thot's reputation
Start by sharing it here

Don't listen to this roody-poo share it on /b/rother will spread hyper fast, he will learn probably quickly now.

tell him to get his fucking eyes checked

now that hes broken mold him, not everyone is lucky to have redpilled values instilled on them since childhood. The majority of us spics are redpilled on niggers, these values are passed down from generation to generation, I had a wannabe liberal commie cousin that "saw no color" either, would drop small redpills when going over their home, being somewhat well versed in psychology I would use NLP techniques to get it through his head that niggers arent to be trusted, I would put on the news because 80% of the crime was committed by niggers, we would even have a game to try to guess what race the person was that commited x crime, little by little he started to see a pattern of who it was, at the beginning he try to justify niggers actions but more and more stories came out of niggers robbing and beating old people, I would tell him how he would feel if that was his grandmother, little by little the hate in him began to grow and realized the truth.

pics of it didn’t happen

kek came here to post his

He should of screen shotted a picture of her getting nigger dicked from the video to spread around. Revenge is the first step in healing for a man.

just explain to him that he dodged a massive bullet with the whore
explain the concept of the toll

How about you quit being an autist and stop trying to show him FBI statistics at 4:39 am

I sense incest

Or you fucking memeflag

Go straight to the holohoax

Attached: 13d2939b32c6eab652742054248bddbaf9b42dc4.png (600x606, 172K)

THIS IS LIKE THE FUCKING 10TH "MY RELATIVE IS GETTING BLACKED" POSTED FROM AN AUSTRALIAN TODAY

FUCKING RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE, SLIDE THREAD SHILL FAGGOT

Attached: 542626_10151338355295439_1572874984_n.png (474x350, 205K)

do him a favor and advice him to end his life

no, that’s either a critical hit or a critical miss race realism is much easier

Oof. Tell him he dodged a bullet and that he didn’t have a child with her. He’ll get over it in 2-4 months. If he can get a gf, he can get another one.

It's not 4 am you fat fuck

>how do I redpill X?
For one, this thread is cancer.

>How do I convince my brother that MAYBE the women he's been dating are terrible and, yes, he needs to nut up and be with better White women?
Give him a week. Give him time to heal. Then bring him to church. No, I'm not kidding, take him to Bible study or something with strong moral values. Tell him explicitly to avoid the clubs and the discotheque. That shit's for chavs.

Attached: tumblr_obpi2bAb9C1vu5nd6o8_540.jpg (540x608, 111K)

Why? She's high on meth. look at the size of her pupils

Sauce

He needs to RUN!

No hope for this girl. Run like hell.

amphetamines are aryan

Yeah, ditto this. Don't let him burn time with a coalburner. Shit's for punks.

Oh shit that's a rare flag. Dope.

>says he "doesn't see colour"
Good for him. Too bad that girl broke his heart but maybe he can learn to pleasure women better. I know I did after watching blacked, niggers got top notch technique.

>Is it a good idea to use this as an opportunity to redpill him so he doesn't make mistakes like this in future?
Yes but only to a small degree.

There's a difference between helping him see reality and taking advantage of his weakened state.

> shadman

First step would be inspiring him to seek a life based on virtues and principles. If he's a good person, tell him something like:
"You deserve better and I'm sure you'll find your true love, someone who you can spend your life with. You deserve somebody, who will treat you in kind, instead of exploiting you." --> Wish for longterm relationship.

Second: Change of behavior
"Maybe you should not try to find a girl for a while, so you can forget this bitch. So: No clubbing, tinder or whatever. Instead enjoy nature and find yourself or learn some new skill. Join a blacksmithing or DIY group."
--> less thots, more based people. In addition blacksmithing/DIY is a rational activity. i.e.: You need to increase your objective skills and you see the results. You earn your results. No emotional subjectivity, no postmodern interpretation.
Building stuff makes one appreciate creation and makes one become more mindful regarding destruction or parasitism.

Third: If he has chosen a hobby. Join him in the activity (-->family bonding). Ask him if its ok to film, just for fun and to post it on Youtube (--> it's fun and showing something publicly helps keeping motivation), lastly this can help him with his future girlfriend. Women with a good heart dig competent, passionate, confident guys. Even if what he's doing sucks, he had the balls to share it with the world.

Four: Use the time while you are together to have some deeper discussions. Don't redpill him yet. Seek common ground. There are many topics where you should have the same stance. Look for opinion polls. If he thinks you have weird ideas, you lose him. If he thinks you are reasonable, he might listen to you and feel comfortable to say his unsaid thoughts.

Five: Help him become a better person, who believes in himself. Competence and confidence are a redpill in itself. Who needs the nanny state, when it is easier to solve problems oneself.
(Getting long. Interested in next steps?)

Who is this girl?

Nope. Give him a mild blue pill, just make sure he in no way get the next one pregnant or marry (e.g.: "try again, maybe not all are like that, just be yourself, just don't get her pregnant or marry her"). Next time this shit happens (he'll lose money, friends, tie) you throw the redpill, if he resist just tell him something like "ok, third time is the charm, just be yourself, again"

Attached: wake in fright.jpg (1200x1600, 333K)

Based

>I can see why he's so distraught over this, he told me he planned on marrying her less than a year from now. Is it a good idea to use this as an opportunity to redpill him so he doesn't make mistakes like this in future?
Tell him that his options are either to become a cucked enabler of a woman who loves massive black cocks or else to just come out of the closet and change teams. This will solve all problems for him. If you don't present these options to him, then you're failing as a brother.

Attached: Sexy ladies getting blacked.png (1080x600, 1.02M)

If that’s me I screenshot that shit and show it to everyone in mine and her social circle. Bitch is crucified after that. Then again this is a slide thread and not relevant.

pupils dialate during arousal in both women and men. you would know this if you weren't an incel

Quite baste, feel free to post more

Attached: 60c.png (340x351, 292K)

your brother is hot user

Are you the same cunt from last night that was claiming you could smell nigger sweat on your leather couch and your 7 year old daughter told to that a black man was coming over to hang out with mommy while you were at work???
I know who you are you filthy Aussie cunt.

Attached: 6F38E4A3-BF70-4CBD-BEC1-1D5212084FF0.jpg (411x416, 43K)

kill her and feed her body to the 'roos

Just ask him questions user. Make him think it is his idea.

>people thinking this is a real story
sage

Six: Discuss his future, his career and money. How much he spends, how much taxes he pays. What he wants to buy.
"Wow, so you are spending 90% of your income just to stay afloat! And when you buy something new, you pay taxes again. But I guess it's necessary. And it could be worse, imagine if you were one of the people on welfare, who don't have a job. I just wish the mega corporations would pay their fair share of taxes. They have high tax rates, but pay very little in reality due to loop holes."
--> Doubts against welfare (Why the fuck am I working my ass off to feed people, who can't be bothered to find a job!)
Reduces the validity of "more taxes" solution. Adds new idea: "Deconstructing the rigged system increases real tax income."

Seven: Provide solutions
Show hope towards a functioning society. United to solve problems. You don't hate the left. Sometimes you agree with them. It would be best to rethink tax laws or even the entire money system.
Talk against FED, big banks, investment elites.
Explain how the financial actors are influencing tech and media. And how they even censor dissenting voices and platforms (Alt-Tech)
Provide a "simple" explanation: They are entrenched in the financial system and benefit from the rigged state. They don't want people to band together and create laws, which would help the citizens instead of the corporations. That's why the oppose populism.

Eight: Provide basic level information
Explain that nationalism is criticized, because it would protect a domestic industry, reducing the margins on global trade and thus the profits of corporations. If he says, that global trade and capitalism is always helping the population, provide e.g. Soros examples how he tanked economies to make some more money. Give positive localism examples.
Tell how anti-social corporations are. E.g. hiring illegals, because they are cheaper, pay no taxes, no regulations. Sometimes they even report on the workers to avoid paying wages.

Kek

Your brother sucks. I used to think my little brother was a scrawny dickwad until he randomly started cursing my mother out about circumcision telling me the jews were the root of all evil.

stop replying to these threads you retards, it's all the same chink from australia

Attached: filtered.jpg (1794x1646, 314K)

Depends on what redpill you're talking about. Launching into something about the jews or blacks would be dumb, and going full anti-women is just a bad thing generally. Want to keep him from trying to get her back? Sure. Want to note the importance of finding a decent (lower partner count, or rather a virgin) girl instead of some wannabe instathot? Go for it.

Also, it's no good if you come across as obviously pushing an agenda on him, rather than caring for him as a person and the anguish he's suffering.

Well you thought he was a massive cuck now you know its true.

If you want to redpill him send him to south africa, although its already too late im afraid.

9: Strange coincidences
When you start dropping names of CEOs, investors, politicians and famous people, who are involved in this, you could realize the "over representation". Then follow up with blackmail-evidence: "These elites are banding together. Sometimes they even push each other to do really nasty shit, so they can blackmail each other, when one steps out of line. Like in elite fraternities. I bet those rings in hollywood are not just deviancy, it's blackmail evidence."
Follow up with really nasty stuff from Hollywood and politics.
Add a second explanation. Explain their immoral behavior as a detachment from normal, moral society: Some kids come from dynasties and neither the kids nor the parents or the grandparents always had billions. Ask him to look up the richest dynasty in the world and how many of the "conspiracy theories" about them are indeed factual.

10: The new man
Explain that the modern industry wants a detached individual, who is ready to leave home, family and friends to get some job in some place. A new man, who is smart and hard working, but too insecure to protest exploitation.
A new worker, who doesn't choose between work or family, because he has no family. A worker, who does not have friends but colleagues, with whom he socializes until he is moved to some other place. With no sense of home. No patriotism. Ready to move to any country to be most useful to his corporation. A global citizen without roots. Who cries himself to sleep in random hotels during work travel until he hangs himself, because he understands his life as utterly meaningless.

Eleven: Home and traditions as solution
Explain how previous generations found joy and meaning by being good parents, good friends, by helping their community. How it saddens you to see talented people leave their country to get more money in the US, but basically betraying their former countrymen, who need them the most.
Explain that they might get more money by crossing the border illegally, but in the end, they suffer a lack of meaning and often turn to drugs, hedonism and crime. (you can unload all the statistics)

Twelve: Problems in the black community
Tell him all the problems in the black community. Lack of longterm families. High crime. etc. Explain this tragedy: First victims of racism and now used by the Democrats - Blacks are hold down with welfare as useful pawns. The are made addicted to welfare. Culturally they are instilled with self-doubt and fueled with resentment against whites (like women are incited against males). Maybe they should be given the opportunity to focus on their communities, time to reflect, help each other. Maybe the brain-drain from poor to rich countries happens in small scale as well: Maybe it's really bad to pull a talented black person to Harvard, so he can work in Shanghai and Dubai, betraying his community. Maybe all these Black quotas in Universities are bad for the Black community. (Mention the extreme over representation of certain demographics at this point)

I think this pathway should be effective. Insight grows gradually, topics get repeated and support each other. The steady nature should avoid disbelief. Several topics could spark outrage. When he starts searching stuff, he will become more red pilled on his own. Or he turns into a commie. Who knows.

Sauce on this semen demon?

FAGGGGOOOOOOOOTTT

reality is harsh, but he needs to learn the lesson

Gut gemacht! Danke.

I don't know about you aussie cunts but blacks in america have high STD, HIV, other various problems with them. The CDC has good info on the blacks.

Also tell him to drop her instantly.. Like no talking texting facebooking. This way when she realizes how bad she fucked, the power dynamic automatically switches. He will no longer be the weak if he lets her know this has fucked him uip.

I couldn't find a name of the girl; all I found is that she's 19 years old and her 41 year old boyfriend, /u/Sirgweed, uploaded this photo on Tumblr and Reddit, before deleting his Reddit account and deactivating his Tumblr. The Twitter account is still up and inactive. Here is the (now deleted) source: removeddit.com/r/BDSMGW/comments/7e592z/f_50_points_for_ravenclaw/

I tried looking everywhere for her name, but I couldn't find it and there is no cache of their Tumblr called buildingourbdsmlife.

good work user, very informative

Thanks but I guess they got spooked. She's very pretty.

amphetamines are still bro tier last time I was tweaking for 3 days straight I couldnt hold on to reality anymore.

privileged comedians

how the hell did you get internet connection on that far away island

>doesnt see color
Just show him that even if he (((doesn’t see color))), our enemies do. This should be very easy to do in 2019, since anti-white hatred is everywhere on the left and most of it comes from blacks and spicks and the rest of it comes from (((whites))). Really you could redpill him by just asking him this one question:
>if diversity is such a strength, why is it only forced on white nations? Why is diversity good for Europe and America, but not for Africa and mexico?
Once he sees the truth about diversity, he’ll be more open to other red pills

Attached: 0D1E95A3-E9C4-489F-AA6C-DEC316FDAEC5.jpg (450x523, 65K)

bullshit lying cunt, show us the pics and tell actual specific details or you are concern trolling

Yesterday thread

Attached: _20190228_170545.jpg (480x796, 132K)

stop being a cultist
or i'll tell your emu overlords