Why are manlets the best soldiers?

Why are manlets the best soldiers?

Attached: Audie_Murphy.jpg (1104x1600, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XE4BxPwu4zI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So good genes stay alive and you'd get Finland

They're shorter and thus harder to hit

They're shorter so people don't bother killing them as their lives are already worthless.

Are they also faster and have better reflexes too?

They can use their goblin abilities to do just about anything

COPE

But Audie murphy killed over 200 German lanklets so not killing him would be detrimental wouldn't it?
Are you saying a manlet's life is worth the lives of hundreds of lanklets?
I am just curious by the way i am not a man;et i am 180 cm(5'11)

Got a lot to prove

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XE4BxPwu4zI

Whether you like it or no 5"8 is peak performance. Lanklets and manlets shall bow before us,

They fit in the vehicles/naval vessel/ aircraft. The best soldier size is 5'10" around 165lbs.

Yes i have saved me 5"8 manlet life by superman doving from a knife attack onto the street. "Manlets" are pure testosterone and have the fastest reflexes.

Because they dont have to bend over in the trenches, based manlet dawies

5"10 should be well over 165

Attached: manlets.jpg (736x552, 63K)

Height is mostly determined by shit nutrition.
Wasn't Audie Murphy 5'4? also I think Simo Hayha was like 5'2.

im 6" 160
But I think I have cancer so who knows

they're able to carry all that shit on their backs easier

Harder to hit with bullets. Quieter when walking. Can hide easier. Require less food and water, etc.

Being big only helps in physical combat, and even then there's diminishing returns and structural limitations like fatigue and reaction time that all scale negativity with height.

Attached: 1551137363041.jpg (382x597, 64K)

It's also genetics otherise there wouldn't be anyone that is 5'6 or less0 in the developed world.

Simo Hayha is an honorary normie sized man (5"8)

I know a former green beret in his 50's who is about 5'5 and buff as shit. His son looks exactly like him and is a full 6 inches taller than him. Appearently a lot of special forces are really short or really tall from what I hear. It's kind of weird.

Just be happy you are not a fat amerkan

>kike
>calling anyone else a goblin.

We have nothing to live for, so we go all in

>jew

Smaller nervous system.
Only chance as a tallfag is to go absolute bloatmaxx, and just absorb the bullets.

I was 160lbs and 5'8" when I was in the artillery. Short enough to fit in everything and heavy/muscular enough to lift 100lbs. You need to be able to lift 100lbs consistently and not be an absolute fatass to be a combat soldier. There is obviously some variance in there but tall skinny guys are fucked and short fat guys are fucked in the military.

No.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

Dickless swede

>Why are manlets the best soldiers?
Because they're good at following orders and doing what they're told.
Leadership is for tall chads.

we can hide in more places hehe :)

Special forces be min/maxing. Its not weird it makes sense.

Ay i i wish i could be a soldier too lad. Good on ya.

>leadership is for spineless fucks that don't wanna see a action
Checksout lankletfag. Even when i earned my stripes i always chose to be part the team for the action because im not a fukin lanklet.

Wait what?

Fuck off and show me the in-store prices, faggot leaf.

Jow Forums has IDs user, why do you feel the need to lie here?

Short guy here. This is the truth.

Being a manlet means being a smaller target

Faaaakkkk I wish we could see faces. You just know that SAW gunner is full-on Sloth from the Goonies retarded, and the rest of the team always convince him to do dumb shit like put his helmet on and run full speed into walls.

Stripes can come from the army or other ways, if you dont get it then whatever

From which other ways did you get your stripes then user?

>Stripes can come from the army or other ways
Sure, theres always the marines.
Fuck off leaf.

Because what we lack in height, we can compensate for things that can be worked on: like fighting skills, training our tactical mind, and building our strength.

they're used as cannon fodder

Never turning down assignments, always getting all he money

Yes as the peak 5"8 masterace you should have grown up sparring with friends

Harder to hit.

HEY watch ur tone that leaf was lead sales coordinator at tim hortons

Hey how do you know I was 5’8’’

That wouldn't make them the best soldiers though.

Timmies sucks just like ya mudda

But user now you are basically admitting that 5'8 is manlet height while in your first post you said that is the perfect height ad both manlets and lanklets bow before you Why are you so insecure? You made 10 posts regarding your height this thread.

Who gives a shit what your height is, just become a strong white man and help us remove poopoos.

They're so low to the ground that the bullets and shrapnel miss them.

Ill have you know im 5"8 and 3 quarters

How much do you weigh?

Imagine incel rage organized into systemic violence. Our civilization is built on manlet anger, so they shouldn't sell themselves short.

350 and a half

My drunk is wearing off so im done fuck this thread and site i need more liquor

When a nigger horde comes you snipe the biggest gorillas first.

That's pretty based, all muscle i assume right?

Not really an argument inelis abullshit concept perpetuated by kikes for most of history every one could get wives since women were incapable of surviving by themselves and even tho now it's harder to get a wife it's way easier to get laid since most women are degenerate sluts and prostitution is legal. I do thik you have the urge to get stronger since you likely feel that the average man could kill you barehaned and you would have no way to defend yourself if you are a manlet AND out of shape.

Have fun user, you made this a good thread.

>Not really an argument
Here's what I think of your manlet cope. Particularly the bridge part.
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

yeah I'm 5"5 and skinny at 165

>tfw the leader of the Ubermensch was under 6 feet
>tfw the leader of the Soviets had to wear platform shoes
>tfw Alexander the Great was an uber manlet

Listen to your manlet superiors, tallfag

The 5'7 virgin NCO
The 6'0 Chad Officer

MANLET UPRISING NOW

Properly trained taller guys would win in hand to hand combat due to superior weight, and can generally carry more due to larger body frames. Most tall guys are machinegunners or combat engineers because they can carry the heavy gun/ explosives and ammo along with the normal weight of their packs. Average sized guys are usually in the middle, filling rifleman roles, because they’re average. Most small guys make great snipers, assault men, and mortar men because they can move fast and more covert than your average lanklet. I’m not saying that a short guy can’t be a combat engineer or machine gunner, or a tall guy can’t be a sniper/assaultman/SF but most of the roles are filled accordingly with those who can easily do them.

Adolf Hitler himself was only 5'9

>weight matters in hand to hand combat
lol. this isn't wrestling.

We have more determination because we’ve always had to try harder

It seems to me that this idea manlets have that they can't get women today is more a self-reinforcing prophecy than anything. Obviously your manlet ancestors managed to get you here to sit in existential angst about your height, so can't be that much of a marker for reproduction. But even so I'll throw in a tip for you guys when it comes to the ladies. Just fucking lie about your height. Women have no clue anyways. Their whole spatial thing is completely out of whack, which is why they can't throw. When my wife tries to describe men's heights it's just completely at random as long as he's taller than her.

So stop worrying, little bros. Man up and stand tall. No one gives a shit.

I'm not a manlet yous ubhuman fucking snownigger, i already said i am 180 cm, go if you were near me right now i beat the fuck out of you before slowly beheaadign you, you shitstain.
Fuck you i hope your female family emmbers take a trip to morroco, scandinigger roasties are only good to get used as cumdumpsters and get beheaded by muslims. All of you faggots and your man jawed cunts will die in half a decade see how much your height helped you then you faggot.

Attached: scandinaviangirlgivinghead.webm (220x400, 2.72M)

>REEEEE
Guess you didn't listen to the bridge.

I am NOT a manlet and i had sex with 5 different whores so fuck you.. I am not even mad or REEEing right now, just disgusted by your stupidity.
I saw bitches get fucked by dwarves and shit, you're a fag if you let your entire perception of yourself be based on some cunts.

because they have nothing to live for but want every other man to die

smaller target.

Stop obsessing over your height. You sperging out over some manlet banter is why you can't get women, not your dwarfism. Get over it, there's no reason to be insecure about it. No one gives a shit about your height.

There's a thing in most units where unaccounted kills are assigned to the kid. Pretty sure that's what happened here.

We're smaller targets and better at finding "unfair" ways to win fights.

Manlets are the actual architects of the better world.

They are the war heroes, the generals, the famous rulers. Every manlet that has made iit to the history books in some way has become notable.

Audie Murphy is one of God's own prototypes.

smaller target, nobody expects to get btfo by mini me. takes less energy to get off the ground or runaway. People probably don't want to shoot a kid(from far away) but when they notice it's a man(up close) it's too late. Can get into tighter places, so they can camp better. Need less food and water. Less time to bring a rifle up to eye level (quickdraw)

>Why are manlets the best soldiers?
Why are manlets the best serial killers?

40 years in solitary and he was crazy going in.

Attached: SRDR (36).jpg (740x555, 53K)

Ghurkas are all short bastards too, I suppose guns and knives really even the odds between man and giant apes.

I very strongly suspect that Audie's story is exaggerated and he was put up to it by the War Department as a propaganda piece.

No disrespect to the guy, he did his job, but the image of the squeaky clean poor farm boy braving an entire German company on his own is such a perfect poster boy that if he didn't exist, they would have to invent him.

Attached: 1537834199767.png (508x510, 217K)

>posting degenerate sex-cult hippie manlet and not patrician philosopher-warrior serial killer manlet

Attached: Uncle_Ted.jpg (557x500, 43K)

Don't project; you deviant cynic. The greatest of the greatest generation were made of the most stern stuff.

>serial killer
He wasn;t he only killed 3 people and Mason didn't kill anyone.

Except it happened. On both sides.

Just like Mad Jack Churchill's story happened.

You don't get a fucking Medal of Honor for being a propaganda piece. Dude had severe PTSD afterwards. He slept with a gun under his pillow.

His high score wasn't impressive, but 3 is still a series.

There are enough fully documented instances of similar things happening. WWII had episodes like that several times. I'm just saying the confluence of place and time and person are too perfect, too convenient.

>Dude had severe PTSD afterwards. He slept with a gun under his pillow

Countless men had that shit coming home. It doesn't mean they were a 5'4 killing machine. He was there and he did shit and he saw shit. I'm just saying the exact account feels like a war bonds pitch, rather than a believable account.

Well yeah but it's ot like he intended to kill them, they were collateral damage.

You're samefagging too hard about Audie Murphy. What has you triggered so?

>This absolute mad lad sent tallfags to the Gulag for shits and giggles

Attached: 6838540-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 48K)

>WWII had episodes like that several times
maybe on the Russian side. Are you familiar with AM's story? He hated selling war bonds and wanted to go back to the field. It wasn't out of guilt, but loyalty and a drive to serve.

Spread your cancer elsewhere. The guy was a US saint.

Napolean complex rage