Anybody have dirt on what Alex was talking about...

Anybody have dirt on what Alex was talking about? University of Washington Scientists in the 90’s allegedly shutting patients hearts down for 5-10 minutes while pumping Oxygen/DMT in their bloodstream, And they wake up explaining blueprints of new technology ideas elves told them?
youtu.be/-5yh2HcIlkU
Skip to 2:39:45

Attached: AF80D2D2-D413-430C-B74C-44BF9C65348B.jpg (800x1066, 820K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rodon.org/andreev/trotw.htm
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/NSA-RDP96X00790R000100030004-1.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
youtu.be/ZwURLwd8pEA
youtu.be/6B-uLUrKar4?t=113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

High doses of DMT allow psychic-energy sensitive individuals to communicate with aliens who are also using similar psychedelics. Intelligence agencies have been using this method for years to get technology from them.

I'm sure the source is his ass

also, remember when Alex Gray fucked a corpse while his wife took pictures ? classic. spiral out faggots.

No they havent

hows the view from your black helicopter, scum?

QRD?

whats the traffic like in virginia? How does it feel like knowing your police career consists of shitposting on an imageboard for chinese cartoons?

Attached: 70sqwzP.png (1362x700, 313K)

moar

Attached: TQtDq0H.png (1212x628, 175K)

rodon.org/andreev/trotw.htm

Remember the best way to smoke dmt is in an e-hookah type device. I use the smok 22. Just dissolve 1 gram of dmt in 2 ml of non-nicotine juice and your set. No bad taste or smell, and you breakthrough in 1-2 hits easy at the push of the button.

Attached: vape_god.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

brain is a brain.
dmt effects the brain in certain ways.
everyone has 95% same experience.
Doesn't mean there are entities.
It's the effect of the drug.

>remember when Alex Gray fucked a corpse while his wife took pictures ? classic. spiral out faggots.
woah woah woah woah woah. woah.
what the fuck?

Attached: 1470626923887.gif (300x225, 31K)

Sick World.

Kali Yuga, nigger

Attached: kingnigbyalexgay.png (400x541, 597K)

all that being said, niggers
you probably don't need to smoke drugs and chat with lowers astral beings
don't be gay

What dirt do you want? Extract some DMT and see for yourself

Checked, but no u

this, DMT is illegal because the govt wants a monopoly on extraterrestrial communication

YEAH INTERESTING. I watched the entire show I think Joe did right in having Alex on to talk and make amends n bullshit. The elves/DMT thing is really interesting to me. I had a friend who would make DMT from mimosa bark he ordered online he said it was awake and dream like experience I've never tried it though. I hear it's easy to make but it's a schedule 1 drug same as heroin ….

i tried it but couldnt even hold 1 hit.
felt like my lungs were melting painfully.

Yes they have...

dmt smoke is notoriously bad, probably one of the worst of all drugs, you need stoner tier leather lungs to handle it

try an ayahuasca brew next time

Is it possible to get a dmt-like effect without using dmt but through meditation or some consciousness techniques?

Ever see the movie Flatliners?

The government doesn't have half the fucking technology it claims to have.

you can induce DMT production from your pineal gland through meditation but the mental technique is very elusive. Usually the realm of very old asian monks.

Its much easier to order some plant material off ebay and make ayahuasca

But what does it mean when groups of people are seeing the same thing together while under the influence ?

Just pour it into your asshole if you're too big of a puss to inhale it like a real man

Attached: 1540935813779.jpg (600x600, 37K)

But doesn't ayahuasca require a MAOI to get the same effects as smoking DMT?

Extra terrestial = demons, fyi.

It has three quarters

bear in mind this christfag had to hammer everything he saw into his cult narrative

"esoteric documents"
here's one
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

If you can manage to astral project. Very few people are capable of this. It can be trained but 99.999% of people don't have the time or will.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/NSA-RDP96X00790R000100030004-1.pdf

You can do it with maori or tongans, it gives only a slight difference

i've done hallawasca in colombia twice, there was definitely an extraterrestrial common intelligence that was trying to explain to me that if i could build the machine they were trying to show me, i could in one lifetime get out to where they are... obviously my ape brain could not grasp how the engine would use and combust plasma that would displace space and time around you and your vessel.

look into it.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate

Attached: 1551393177816.jpg (420x420, 33K)

MAOI's are easy to obtain, Syrian rue seeds have them

All you have to do is eat a few grams of syrian rue seeds 30 mins before you eat the ayahuasca

yeah its like explaining a car to a chimp, I remember being shown this contraption that used magnets but I couldn't remember the geometry afterwards

okay beelzebub

Attached: dmt_i_wouldn't_worry_about_it.png (841x480, 813K)

Hes so far off the ledge

point to the region of the brain that when stimulated will cause the subject to hallucinate a magical extra-planar elf.
point at it.
point.
come on, faggot, your hypothesis is easily testable if only you'd point to the region responsible.
thought so.

Attached: elf_detector.jpg (600x340, 45K)

I just did 200 grams of DMT and a blueprint for FTL travel flew over my house

I heard that's a good way to get a demon to possess you.

Attached: 1547068758399.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

I don't believe that.

Too good.

Attached: 1547371514924.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

I just did DMT and a machine elf with a BBC just flew over my anus.

I can't listen to this guy. Hes just too fucking retarded. He says the most INSANE SHIT... and whenever hes asked for proof or explanation, he always just says something like "I've been researching this for 20 years! They kill people over this stuff!! I'm not at liberty to say! Don't believe me! Do your own research, and you'll see!!!"

It's really amazing how he can just say the most stupid shit for 5+ hours straight, and never be called on to conclusively prove a single thing he says...

Attached: Looking for this _9fddb820fb87fd543cd8e7bea5afaf48.jpg (656x425, 183K)

the alien ships produce electromagnetic fields that then ride along the universe's birkeland currents. It allows for faster than light travel.

shill fucking kike shill. Alex Jones is based and has been proven right many many times.

bait

Attached: Dragon at foot of bed.jpg (600x391, 61K)

im a realist when it comes to these things, it's probably just the way the drug is and how it works in humans brains. however, that kind of stuff is not even interesting when I know for a fact that something exists out there that is an architect for all of this and that i dont believe in coincidences. if you want a real escape just look into robots, that's what i bet these things to be. having said that i have no proof of this, but it's one of those things i believe in, and that the government has technology right now that could free the world but that they are refusing to release it because it's a double edged sword. this is where i draw my conspiracy theories. mechanical elves, taking drugs, it's just the way the brain works with the drugs, nothing more.

Watch the movie "flatliners"

i really hope you faggot dont break the treshold holding back satan and his demons from raping the world souls

>dickon

yeah its like a fleeting dream, but it feels so real.

43 people all saw the same thing...

alex jones just loses me when we says "hitler was a bad dude" and "the nazis were terrible people and tried to exterminate the jews" .... thats when im like.... honk honk.

If I were you give you meth and some chode for England meth, you'd have very similar experiences. The body can behave rather predictably.

Not bait at all. I'm dead serious. This guy is fucking retarded. What, exactly, has he been right about?

Because I can tell you hundreds of things he was appallingly wrong about..

youtu.be/ZwURLwd8pEA

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-213622_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 682K)

good lord user what am i looking at?!

Why are you copy-pasting this in every single thread about DMT? I mean, I'm probably gonna take your advice, it just seems suspicious.

how long does it last?

I think doing DMT period is a good way to get possessed. Actually I think all psychedelics are capable of this however some people have significantly stronger control over their body and mind then others and are capable of doing them without issue. But what do you think happens to a retard when the DMT elfs show up. Some people are just more controllable then others. Doing the psychedelics puts a target on you and if you aren't strong enough you wont be able to ward off possession or suggestive/persuasive thoughts. Conversely you could just get right with Jesus and possession is impossible as you are protected.

Attached: 1521357478762.jpg (1024x800, 1.05M)

So DMT truly does bring you to Hell. That's what influenced him to commit such sick acts.

On a more serious note, UW scientists are at the center of modern mk ultra and telepathic neuroscience darpa project.

They know they will die in a fire before the revelation reaches the masses and spreads like cancer on this accursed city of sodom that sits on seven hills.

Thats what 666 masters of the masonic mutants and their alien ant farm of forced evolution autism virus from heavy metal poisoning in utero. As.per.G.E.R.s aka Gen Ed Requirements. Hippies have infiltrated the institutes if american education and made a duloc disturbia where kids are groomed and raped and sacrificed to satan. K.y.l.o kill your loved ones. Jedimindtricks only work on the npcs yet to be initiated into luciferian circles but they have royally fucked prepubescent kids for the twilight mythic dawn cult of elder scrolls actors and alien minded vampire nuns. Its a LA SEA west coast job that bill and his ai puppetmasters control globally

Its just the best shit ever. No throat burning or anything, its fucking flawless. I want the world to know about this.
5-15 mins depending on how many hits you take.

Yeah, when you sober up you real you've been robbed.

10 mins smoked
few hours ayahuasca

problem is time dilation might occur, the ten minute trip may feel like hours or even days, the ayahuasca journey can feel like experiencing several lifetimes

>5-15 minutes
I go under for 5 or 6 hours with a 150ml dose of ayahuasca,..take another 150ml during hour 4 and I can stay under for a good 12hrs.

I know, I have been on 12+ hr ayahuasca voyages...spent like 3 lives in there

Makes sense. I would just worry about pissing the lord off for even fucking with the shit.

Attached: 1547078284553.png (400x621, 132K)

Your hardcore man.

>the ayahuasca journey can feel like experiencing several lifetimes

That's such a bullshit thing to say. I've done several heroic doses of shrooms and I've gotten trapped inside of loops, and a whole fucking lifetime still sounds like a massive exaggeration. It just feels very long because of how awful it is, but to experience ''a whole lifetime'' several times would drive any man beyond insanity.

bro you need to stop giving a shit about abrahamic religions

Lol i remember astral projecting just to fuck random girl entities in my dreams day after day

Luckily I now believe in Jesus so i don't degenerate into that shit

wtf does your body do in the mean time? does it go into hibernation mode like during sleep?

Your body only produces demetri aka deamsters three times.
when yore born, REM sleep, and when you die.
most find themselves around a huge grey stone almost round table with multiple types of beings in a mental conversation.

alex jones is an entertainer. the designated conspiracy theorist guy that acts like a lunatic

LOL I attempted to explain this in another thread on the subject,

DMT extract is made from Mimosa Hostilis. It is known as Jurema Preta (Black Jurema) in its native range (Northest of Brazil).
According to folklore, the bush is known to be tethered to a trickster spirit known as Saci.

You are not meant to take Jurema Preta alone. A brew must be made with some Jurema Branca or even syrian rue seeds to counter what you people call the machine elves

Anahuasca (mimosa and syrian rue) is a fucking dark happening...the natives use to take that tea to go to war

Ayahuasca (B. Caapi + P. Viridis) is very peaceful

My buddy stayed under for 3 fucking days LOL

It looks like your first two sentences are coherent but they contained just enough codewords to trigger some GITD failsafe that replaced the rest of your post with a schizobot rambling off incoherent word salad.

This isn't a game.

Attached: kwisatz.jpg (853x480, 73K)

You guys giving Alex Jones so much merit is making be reconsider my being here. You guys are actually retarded and just as crazy as Marxists, if not crazier

Attached: F0FA8AD3-1F79-4F1C-8419-2028BEB52975.jpg (641x530, 41K)

youtu.be/6B-uLUrKar4?t=113

I don't care about religion though. Jesus is a pretty cool dude, I just feel he'd be disappoint for putting myself at risk.

Attached: 1550104085420.jpg (750x937, 113K)

It really does...I have been on a 12+ hr ayahuasca journey...felt like I spent 3 life times....kept changing "lives"

Ayahuasca is about 10-15x as powerful as shrooms..and I am talking pan cyans not p. cubensis

the realest redpill

amonite mushroom satanic worshippers vs pineal gland ascetic dmt chads

He's right.
The conspiracy isn't that Hitler was a good dude and they made up a bunch of shit about him to make him seem evil.
The conspiracy is that everyone else involved was (and still are) just as evil if not moreso, but they cover that up and only show the crimes of Hitler.

Whatever you fucking schizo

you have a totally incorrect perception of religion

no, you can hear and talk...you are aware of your surroundings...you just can't walk around, you need a sitter.

You get fucking intense visions, images...once spent a lifetime as a bird in the jungle....powerful fucking euphoria. Music is exceptional...I listen to classical music, ride the wave.

The bird trip was cool...I was the bird, perched in a tree, ate a fruit, was shat out, became the seed, became a tree, fruited, was eaten by a bird, I became the bird...and it looped like that for a few hours.

You may have had the experience of 3 lifetimes, but the duration is no way near as close as that. There's just no way anyone can function normally after being stuck in a trip for something that feels like 210 years.

mental illness is very real on both side of this coin

Must've been some nightshades in your brew my man. Dark shit your messin with.

What specific thing did he say that you disagree with?

Practice meditation

As usual, get somewhere quiet that you will not be disturbed. Clear your mind. Just focus on breathing. If thoughts drift into your mind, that's alright. Just observe the thought and let go of it, return to focusing on breathing.

Breath in as deep as you can 4 seconds, exhale over the next 8 seconds. Doing this will slow heartrate (naturally, you be wanting to try this when you haven't had any caffeine within 24 hours). Binaural Beats set to induce brainwave frequency in the theta range can help with this.
Just breathe, have a clear mind and the most difficult part, be patient. Silently observe in patience.

Seems too easy? There's a reason why people just go for the extracted DMT.

I've seen people black out, have seizures, flip out and jump out of windows. I've tripped on psychedelics probably over 1000 times and I've never lost it but I think demonic possession occurs when that shit happens. Or they see God and cant handle it. Be safe when messing with psychedelics. A moment of discomfort can seem like an eternity of hell.

Did you have a shaman with you?