ILLEGALS ILLEGALS ILLEGALS ILLEGALS ILLEGALS

The next time you see an Illegal walking around speaking spanish, take a look around to see if there are other fellow Americans or Canadians. Then make eye contact with your fellow citizen, and just ask, "Are you okay with this?"

If they answer "no", look around to see if you can find a few more people who feel the same way. And just ask, "What are we going to do about this?"

If you don't start speaking up in public, the man in the picture will become the norm. White Americans and white Canadians will start to become a minority in your own nation.

Mestizo mexicans take two to three generations to integrate into white society. They will never integrate en masse.

Unfortunately, the government does not have the will nor resources to deport 30,000,000 illegals. So that leaves you to expel them from North American society. The kid in high school who sees a group of "English-as-a-Second-Language / ESL" kids walking around with impunity, or the young man in his early twenties who spots a "chollo" near a coffee shop, or the thirty-something guy at work who sees a mexican cleaning lady hired by his employer, or the forty something guy in a grocery store who sees a fat mexican beach ball lady walking around with her six mexican kids who will one day become the man in the photo--the man in the photo who will one day target *your* kids simply because they are white.

If you don't want your society to fall like Western Rome, then look around to your fellow citizen, and just ask, "Are you okay with this? How do we get them out of here?"

Confront illegals in numbers. There is safety in numbers.

Attached: Illegals.png (551x183, 125K)

make me

Attached: 1525066738995.png (498x594, 177K)

Who? Me or the illegals?

The lack of responses on this thread are truly ominous. I'm seeing in the Midwest beginning what I saw 15 years ago in southern California.

You young men are fools for ignoring this problem. Illegal immigration should be your highest priority concern.

How foolish of you to ignore this topic. Utterly foolish.

You will all be targets of anti-white racism one day. The time to act is now.

I wish it were that easy, user. The problem is that society has been brainwashed into thinking that believing in your nation’s future is “racist”.

We have to start pushing them out of North America. Letting them stay is not an option.

They are going to commit violence against YOU if you do not act.

Here in my city I'd get tarred and feathered for asking "are you ok with this". I'm "playing devils advocate" for even suggesting maybe trump didn't collude. The brain washing is real. Whether or not we expel the illegals we got a bigger problem

I hate illegals as much as the next guy but you cant just go around and say that people speaking spanish are illegal. Yeah a lot of spanish speakers might be illegal but speaking spanish in and of itself isnt a crime nor is it a accurate way to judge someones citizenship.

I do believe illegal immigration is a problem but ill support due process long before I support removing people just because theyre speaking a different language. Cue process is important and im not willing to set the precedent that we can punish people without affording them their day in court.

If youre for foregoing due process then youre just as bad as those individuals that support red flag laws and you should be shot like a dog in the street.

Everyone move to based states, gtow our numbers there. We are in retreat mode til the shit hits the fan, but that's the best time to strike as one people. Whites do amazing things in battle, and we can do it again, especially against a bunch of retarded Mexicans.

What region are you in? I'm in the Midwest.

Are you at least in a city surrounded by conservative country?

We have to act. We don't have a choice. I'm not joking around or speaking in hyperbole.

I watched what happened southern California now happening here in the Midwest. At a certain point it cannot be reversed. They have to be expelled. We have to act in numbers where left wing mobs are completely over run by conservative country folk that overrun with their own numbers.

There is safety in numbers. Find them.

Fuck you boomer. You caused this. The day of the rope will include you traitors.

Anti white racism has already happened to me. Im now a victim and have ptsd. Im a white male tho, didnt serve uncle sam, so nobody gaf. Its all fucked. Kill everyone. Burn down everything.
>kill the rich
>eat the poor
My roommate is probably a pedophile and hes definitely in the closet about his sexuality. Who cares though. Its the beaners that are the real problem. Not that im a raging satanistic void most days. Not that i feel like the government always has too much of my money. Not that its expensive and time consuming to eat healthy, and APPARENTLY I WORK MORE HOURS THAN SOME GOD FORSAKEN MEDIEVAL PEASANT.

Just fuck me up senpai. Can j smoke some pot now? Can i just blow my fucking brains out and be done with this shit already?
>have fun finding something to do it with
Fuck the legal system, too.
Cops and judges should be bbq.

Attached: 1550790712844.jpg (687x371, 63K)

30s man here. I agree 100% with what you're saying and with the action plan in the OP. It's actually bizarre how this is, by far, the most important issue of our time and our survival depends on it, yet only a few people really speak out. The ratio of importance of the issue to number of people speaking openly about it is massive

Illegals have no right to due process. Common sense tells us those speak spanish are almost certainly illegals or at the very least are on extremely shaky ground legally to be in North America.

Due process for 30,000,000 illegal mestizos who reproduce at three to six times the rate of whites is not practical.

Due process for that many illegals will result in them staying and over running our resources. That will eventually result in white genocide.

I'm in my mid-30s and what I'm seeing is utter insanity.

Interesting, the need to cause harm in you is deafening. are you sure it is not you that you wish to destroy and as I gather, ween others from the surroundings to, shall we say, accompany your misery?

Attached: y.png (1920x1078, 3.65M)

I'm in my mid-30s you stupid mother fucker. I'd fucking beat your ass if you said that shit to my face YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING FAGOOT FUCKER!

Shut the fuck up Pedro, IT'S TIME TO GO BACK SPIC!

Due process is suspended in war. Invasion and "reconquista" aka colonization to retake territory is an act of war.

Yes, this. This is a wartime situation dealing with foreign nationals illegally colonizing while engaging in more subtle forms of warfare (crime, abusing the system and sucking down resources, dominating local government, imposing different language and culture, etc.)

War is war. Due process does not apply in this case.

Thank God at least some other men my age are seeing this.

And thank you with regard to the action plan. We HAVE TO start speaking out in real life.

ICE is not going to deport 30,000,000. We, as a society, have to start expelling them. Maybe use the internet to discuss things here and there, but realistically? We have to start talking to each other in the real world, and gethering where we have strength.

who is the man on the photo

Maybe you wouldn't be taxed so much if you started getting rid of the illegal beaners who use welfare as well as your tax dollars so they can take their families to the clinic for free.

Illegals are already killing us. They are going to be used to overrun our voting system. What you speak is utter insanity.

Yep! This.

The next time you see a Zionist walking around speaking Hebrew, take a look around to see if there are other fellow Americans or Canadians. Then make eye contact with your fellow citizen, and just ask, "Are you okay with this?"
>If they answer "no", look around to see if you can find a few more people who feel the same way. And just ask, "What are we going to do about this?"
If you don't start speaking up in public, the man in the picture will become the norm. White Americans and white Canadians will start to become a minority in your own nation.
>Zionists force low IQ laborers into your country who take two to three generations to integrate into white society. They will never integrate en masse.
Unfortunately, the government does not have the will nor resources to deport 30,000,000 Zionists. So that leaves you to expel them from North American society. The kid in High School who sees his entire government bought out by AIPAC, or the young man in his early twenties who spots a "Rabbi" near a coffee shop, or the thirty-something guy who sees goys aren't able to rise up in society without converting, or the forty something guy in a groery store who sees every produce brand is owned and operated by Zionists--the man in the photo who will one day target *your* kids simply because they are white.
>If you don't want your society to fall like Western Rome, then look around to your fellow citizen, and just ask, "Are you okay with this? How do we get them out of here?"
Confront Zionists. in numbers. There is safety in numbers.

FTFY OP even got rid of the reddit spacing.

Attached: yesexclam.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Damn straight.

The obvious response to that is to point to the vicious speech suppression system they've developed to stop this from ever occurring. Record you on phone, post on social media, shame you, get you fired, kicked out of your rental, have your fucking bank account closed, whatever.

That's the big hurdle. They know if we start speaking out in real life, it's really all over, so they're resorting to a kind of private police state system to stop even the first hints of it.

Okay? So why dont you stop being a faggot, go out, and have a shit ton of white kids? Fight fire with fire nigger. If youre mad about mexicans outbreeding white people and you dont have at least 2 kids, youre a hypocritical faggot and you should shut up.

Im white faggot. Nice try.

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

An act of war doesnt mean were in war. Nice try though faggot.

Midwestfag here too. I've seen a big spike in Mexicans in my area too. Your plan is interesting, but there is a huge social stigma for questioning it. I think deep down everyone knows that illegals are awful for the country, but the primary reasons for being unable to question it publicly have been mentioned - speaking spanish in and of itself is not illegal. We also have the 4th amendment (supposedly) so officers can't legally request to see your ID without probable cause.

Many are so arrogant, that boast about it on social media, could start there by exposing them. Honestly, you might as well just kidnap them and toss them over the boarder

Yes. This.

They have so many children and there are so many here already that having children at this point will not stop being completely overrun and outnumbered. The spics here need to go home, period. Having kids is important, but it isn't nearly sufficient to stop the dark future we're looking at.

better stop being a MGTOW faggot and start breeding then. White people have some catching up to do.

Trump needs to suspend due process for illegals then kick them all out.

It is very clearly an emergency situation. It is not normal times. You cannot have a population of 30 million plus arrive in your country and treat that as if normal constitutional due process applies.

checked it, that guy killed a couple of cops
i can only applaud him

Breeding isn't nearly sufficient. It won't work. The only thing that will work is mass deportation. Either that, or we head down the road of civil war. I guess the powers that be are so rich and profiting so much that they don't give a shit that we're headed to civil war.

>more subtle forms of warfare (crime, abusing the system and sucking down resources, dominating local government, imposing different language and culture, etc.)

Yes, EXACTLY. This. 100% spot on.

>War is war. Due process does not apply in this case.

I mean, when I think "due process" my first thought is European Americans, Thomas Jefferson, etc.

Not some fat mexican woman and her "chollo" boyfriend with their six kids walking around the local grocery store speaking loud spanish with impunity. They are not Americans. It's common senes.

Don't get me wrong. We don't have to go all psychotic, but we do have to be firm and expel them from North America. If they use violence when we start telling them to leave, then we defend ourselves. Mestizo illegals don't have a right to use violence against whites who do not want them on their land.

They cannot stay here. They have to go back. Or at the very least, leave the interior and go to the edges of the border states.

Go back to San Diego. Go back to Southern Texas. Then kick those southern most portions of the states out of the Union. Maybe create an inter-national zone between the US and Central/South America that is not quite any nation. That way they don't starve, and have somewhere to go where they'll be fine.

But for God sakes, they can't stay in the interior of the US or Canada. They have to go.

Start speaking up, everyone. The time to speak and act is NOW.

Youre a nigger and youre no better than red flag law supporters. neck yourself.

The last thing rich people want is a civil war. A farmer doesnt want his pigs and cows fighting.

I had a coworker get fired for joking about calling ICE.

Im starting to see blacks around here.... Because of the fucking Caravan that didnt make it to the US they rather stay here and now we have to deal with some of these Niggers, migration bouta affect us too and our fucking goverment doesnt care about building a fucking wall.

Attached: 1551242417598.png (900x900, 313K)

Fuck off. Red flag laws are specifically designed to disarm whites while the same government that passes the red flag laws also imports hordes of savages. I know you're shilling for zog, but both red flag laws and mass importation of spics are two sides of the same coin--zog deliberately doing everything it can to wipe out whites.

I've stopped caring about this evil country. I no longer care about white society because white society has allowed this to happen. Far too many whites are as degenerate, stupid, lazy, shortsighted, and pathetic as shitskins these days. Take the blackpill. Nothing matters. I know it sounds like very memey, but it's the god honest truth.

Attached: 1509421975746.png (750x1334, 1.55M)

Then they wouldn't invite 30 million plus hostile, stupid animals into the country so they can make a few more cents a share because they'd realize the cost of civil war is so much higher. America is armed and will not go the way of Europe.

More care than you think. Just remember every single possible source of ideas outside of Jow Forums is under near-total zog speech control, and most interactions you have are subject to tremendous social pressure.

Or he says no.
Or regardless, a leftist faggot picks up a camera and records you doing this.
Suddenly youve gone viral in the media 'racist man harrasses people over person not speaking english'.
You know where this leads...

Good point. Then perhaps we have to start telling other men in REAL LIFE to spread the word.

In other words, we do this by word of mouth instead of by word-of-internet.

They can suppress speech on the internet. But they can't suppress speech in rural areas or small to medium sized towns; nor can they suppress speech *behind closed doors* in a city.

We have to do this by word-of-mouth.

i've literally never seen a latino here (thank god)
worry aboot your own damn country so i dont have to, borger

this is the dilemma, but at some point, enough people have to have guts to just take the punishment, because otherwise the country is lost forever and we'll end up in camps

Itd be shilling for zog if i was also for red flag laws nigger. Nice try though. The only thing wiping out whites is stupid whites. Whores, whore mongers, MGTOW, and feminism is whats killing the white race.

Everyone here should already be doing that. Maybe aim to redpill five trusted people and most importantly ask them to pass the message along

Civil war will never happen. Youll coward like the good goyim you are along with all the other that say theyll wage war. This country will die without as much as a shot fired.

I have been doing something similar to this here in a rural area in the west. Except I'm am talking to whites about white genocide. People are complaining alot around here lately, when I overhear them I interject with "I remember what things were like *before* the communists took over". It gets a chuckle and knowing nod, then I that they are replacing us enough mass, going to send us to reeducation camps if dems win. What is really surprising to me is that a lot of white people here actually nod along with these points, Overton window is moving boys! Anyway, then I straight up say that "they are trying to white genocide us". This gets very interesting thoughtful looks. I can see many of them have never really heard those words before. And I can see light bulbs going on in some people's heads. So do this, just engage people anywhere you can and say something. It doesn't matter if you sound stupid you will get better fast.
TL;DR talk to whites at the grocery store or wherever, it's fun and you're helping.

Speak for yourself

You wont do shit. Youre already not doing shit and thats all the proof thats needed. Have kids?

This exactly. Whites reproduce fast when they enter into new agricultural districts with 3 - 6 month long winters. 1700s and 1800s North America is the perfect example.

Mexicans reproduce fast when they enter into white societies. "Oh my god! I'm making $15.00 an hour! TIME TO HAVE EIGHT KIDS!"

Yeah, no. That's the path of low IQ stupidity. Whites are not going to out reproduce that. They have to be expelled.

Spread it by word of mouth in real life. It's time to start speaking quietly about this, and then confronting them in numbers.

The alternative is us getting our asses kicked at schools, at work, and in the streets.

See:

You're obviously a demoralization shill. Go fuck back off to whichever ZOG agency is paying you. You compared "stop and inspect" with red flag laws, implying that illegals have the same rights as a citizen. We know what you're doing faggot. Jow Forums users aren't as retarded as you shills think.

>but there is a huge social stigma for questioning it

I think there used to be. Even my direct supervisor made some side comments to me. All we have to do is quietly ask, "Are you okay with that person over there? I'm not."

All it takes is a quiet out of ear shot two minute conversation.

Then again, the only thing killing whites is whites. If whites stop trying to push a minimum wage and gibs programs, and start removing them, then POC will stop coming here.

This seems like a solid approach. I do something similar, but I never say point blank "this is white genocide" unless I know the person and have spoken with them a while. With people I don't know, I lead up to the term, and then say "they're using a term called white genocide now, which is interesting"

I will definitely report his ass. They make up most of the demographics of illegals and if I was president I would start world war III with Mexico if it meant getting rid of them and sending the message to the spics to never come to our country

Attached: Grevious has had enough of your shit.gif (240x219, 275K)

not a shill but okay. Way to prove that you have no legitimate rebuttal so you resort to that shit response.

Typical Anglo-Saxon muh rule of law justification for a situatuon where there is no rule of law and one party has no intention of following it.

Your Teutonic honor is good in a civilization of honorable law abiding individuals, but is a weakness when you apply it to lawless savages. Throw it out the window for a situation for which one party is acting in bad faith.

Yep, this. It's that subtle false equivalence of a Second Amendment constitutional right being deprived without due process and the non-existent and certainly non-constitutional right of an illegal to be in this country. They aren't the same thing by a long shot, but the zog kike you're responding to wants you to think they're one and the same just because they both relate to due process.

More zog psy op bullshit to convince you not to speak out in real life.

>lets get rid of mexicans by starting a war in their country and fueling mass immigration by giving them a legitimate reason to seek asylum in the US.

You niggers never think things through do you?

Liberal leaning profession? Highly doubt your work place was made up engineers. Please provide backstory. It'll be useful to all of us.

I call ice everytime i see 10 spanish speaking spics in one place

Attached: 12C67ECE-9103-4650-997B-3E4C7C46D020.jpg (819x1024, 96K)

It's actually incorrect on the merits as a matter of law, in any case. It's falsely equating deprivation of a constitutional right (to bear arms) without due process with the non-existent "right" of a non-citizen to be detained without due process. It's bogus on all fronts and reeks of zog shill.

nuclear dust doesn't migrate user

Attached: jerry.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Here's a suggestion. Read the book Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell. Or just listen to the audio edition on YouTube.

It'll put you on the path to changing your life. It's not a boring numbers book. It explains how wealth works. Wealth will get you out of any rut you're in.

Best of luck to you. Take care.

I do try to have conversations with people when I'm out and about. It's all I can do at this point. There's a lot of support for "Build the wall" whenever trump has his rallies so I don't think all hope is lost yet. We're a long way off from mass deportations, but something will have to give. Hopefully it won't be our government giving more of our tax dollars to illegals.

If youre so against due process and so willing to remove people for their skin color then why arent you just going around and offing mexicans? leave messages that explain why youre killing them.

Youre just a faggot posting on an image board thats doing nothing about a problem and your genes will never get passed on.

>More care than you think.

Damn straight.

Speak up now everyone. Even quietly. Speak to others when you see illegals. Just make a quite respectful comment about the situation. Something as innocuous as, "I'm not okay with illegal immigrants doing _____."

We have to start organizing in real life.

>what is nuclear fallout
>what is wind

There is typically enough subtext in another man's appearance where you can gauge if that's a possibility or not. Most people can read others *reasonably* well.

Now is the worst time for excessive caution.

>We have to start organizing in real life
You have good intentions user, but I have my suspicions that you might be a CIA agent, but your idea sounds neat

Attached: мое лицо, когда.png (210x240, 91K)

This

YES. This. Any time you see an illegal, start real-world word-of-mouth redpilling.

Do you actually do this or are you LARPing, and if you're not, what is the result?

>The next time you see an Illegal walking around speaking spanish, take a look around to see if there are other fellow Americans or Canadians. Then make eye contact with your fellow citizen, and just ask, "Are you okay with this?"
baaaaahahahahahaa
you can't be serious nigga.

I'm encouraging people to use their Constitutional right of Free Speech to speak with others in real life when they see an illegal.

That's not something spooks do.

Because 1. Self preservation 2. I dont want to kill anyone 3. An invasion is a millitary situation in which due process is not applied to enemies. You might arrest one Paco and find he is a legit us citizen and let him go, but thats the horrible price you must pay to maintain a nation

I'd shake your hand if I could.

>teh illegals are invading us and its an act of war
>im not willing to fight in said war but someone needs to do something about these wars

Speak up like op suggests
Get screamed at/assaulted by leftists/niggers
Get cops called
Now have a record for disturbing peace & troublemaking
What now

Merely the suggestion of openly questioning an idea is shot down as ridiculous and laughable to you? That shows how unbelievably fucked up this situation is. Your reaction is all the more reason to start doing it

Ok fine, but you have to remember that the CIA and FBI lurks around here sometimes. And sometimes they post shit that like what you posted earlier and it turns out to be a honeypot. A Jow Forumslack has gotta play it safe

Attached: Major K.jpg (1108x831, 127K)

You get raped and murdered in prison for being a white supremacist or you get released and then red flagged and now you have no firearms.

BUT THEY ARE CHEAP

You have to use your head and read the situation and the person, but the point is, it's going to take some guts as well. You need both brains and guts, which is tough.

Lots of white people who think like this found their way to white nationalism for one reason or another. I was a fucking Bernie bro before I started taking red pills, and they only happened because I wanted to know the truth about the WikiLeaks emails. I look back at how I thought in 2015 and cringe I had no identity I really did think just being nice to everyone would solve all of our (the white mans) problems. I still have to hide my powerlevel, but the way I look at the world now is so much more clear, I worst part is looking at the state that white society is in. We will all have to migrate to probably some Eastern Europe country when it gets really bad.

Oh, a huge part of this problem absolutely is self-punishing whites. I 100% agree. This is the OP by the way.

But we need to talk to those people, too. And just show them the Liveleak videos. A picture is worth a thousand words. A video is worth a million.

Attached: tac1.jpg (2560x1588, 1.3M)

Right, never forget all it takes is some random bystander to tell a cop they felt “intimidated” and boom, lose your guns for a decade.

Stay strong brother. And keep speaking. The nation is awakening. You are part of something bigger and more powerful than many of us ever realized.

Its not jsust beaners who dk that, my dude. I remember the first time i took this girl i was dating to the cljnic. She knew all about it. I had never even heard of it, nor would it have ever occured to me to go to a free clinic. We were both white, with economically stable families. Youre right tho, let me just "start getting rid of the beaners"
THANKS REAGAN.