Policeman Steps in Front of Vehicle So He Can Shoot Perp

Pol I never side with niggers but this time this shit is fucked up. This cop STEPS IN FRONT OF THE VEHICLE AND SHOOTS THIS GUY IN THE FACE.

I get that the cop is "justified" if his life is in danger i.e. the driver is TRYING to run the officer over. This is NOT THE CASE WITH THIS VIDEO.

Skip to 1:30 mark. The man had NO PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH THE POLICE. This officer Nathan Gibson hip checks the side of his truck and fires 3 rounds into the driver's chest. This is FUCKING MURDER.

RIP
oakridgetoday.com/tag/nathan-gibson/

Attached: Khristoff-Deshawn-Lee.jpg (400x300, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_Es9K_1z_w
oakridgetoday.com/tag/nathan-gibson/
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6zEYRcfZo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3UzjfYMfUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=T_Es9K_1z_w

Meh

>niggers and cops killing each other
win-win

at least try to be original

do you think I'm joking or something? I'm glad to see niggers and cops killing each other.

>oakridgetoday.com/tag/nathan-gibson/

pic in op is some guy from a different case you moron, that wasn't the guy who died.

What I get from all these videos, is if you aren't compliant with police they will escalate the situation until they kill you.

What a dumb nigger. Why were they chasing him? It looked like a work truck which is odd for a nog to be driving, as they don't work.

Why is his only picture a mugshot?

Ahh because OP is a fag and they iced a beaner. Isaiah D. Ramirez.

All is good in the world.

what the fuck ever doesnt matter

why did he run in the first place?

Go make a shitty low effort thread that you don't even care about somewhere else shill.

Attached: 1543724238703.jpg (229x220, 9K)

>you aren't compliant
>they will escalate
wut

how is this low effort or a shill thread? do you just try and fit in everywhere or do you ever actually have use your prefrontal cortex?

>oakridgetoday.com/tag/nathan-gibson/
after a chase tho

why are you runnin

Because noone here cares about niggers dipshit.

god damn Jow Forums really has gone to shit. you both are obviously underage

>raise gun to shoot at cops
>get ended by cops
Muh he had no physical contact with the police

>drive your weapon at cops
>get ended by cops
he had no physical contact with da police

i dont think you know how if a then b if b then a logical reasoning works pal.

read the fuckin sticky before you post some retard shit like that ever again in my fuckin thread

>the driver isn't to blame for going on a high speed chase

oh, so if you run from the police in a car you can just get shot in the face? that's literally what you are proposing.

this board's iq isnt as high as it used to be

> This cop STEPS IN FRONT OF THE VEHICLE AND SHOOTS THIS GUY IN THE FACE.

Bluepilled AS FUCK.

Now here's the redpilled view at what happened:

>This cop removes a violent ex-con nigger who was just going to cause trouble and put white families in danger

Just a routine "putting down" tbqh

The pedal on the right stops the car, just push it faggot

>NO PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH THE POLICE
fuck the cop. and fuck this dude who put a lot of other lives at risk by driving like an asshole.
see, op? he was risking other people's lives so the officer was justified in stopping him whether or not the car was a threat to him personally.

If NIGGERS could only follow police orders and the law they wouldn't get shot.

Seriously...what is wrong with NIGGERS?

I am convinced their frontal lobe of the brain that deals with logic and reason is undeveloped. They think somebody with a gun is chasing me so I must run, all the while NOT understanding they are police.

I hate niggers....just HATE NIGGERS!

Attached: nog want some of this.jpg (348x450, 28K)

>used to be

>too many pronouns
whatever

It’s actually the left pedal you jagoff

Pretend we are proposing that
do you think low IQ people would stop running from the police?
they wouldnt, and would die
there is nothing you can do for these people

>Newly released videos capture an Oak Ridge police officer fatally shooting a man wanted on several warrants
>several warrants

Am I supposed to feel bad for this nigger? Where do you think you are, OP? Go back to r*ddit.

Life is an IQ test.

YOU KNOW WHATS WORSE THAN NIGGERS? FUCKING CONNIVING KIKES

damn that looks like fun

People who get in high speed chases deserve to be killed for putting innocent drivers and pedestrians at risk. Tons of people are killed every year as a result of getting hit by people fleeing from the cops in high speed chases.

Driving recklessly like he was is assault with a deadly weapon. They are going to respond accordingly.

>zoomers
it could be the middle pedal

Attached: image.jpg (403x500, 336K)

Fucking BASED Race war now

>This is FUCKING MURDER.
since cops are the holy cows in your society he will be acquitted

Who cares?

It's a nigger.

If they all just vanished from existence I'd cheer.

Reminds me of that JJ Abrams quote about being so disgusted in a room full of white people

Imagine the chutzpah for a hollywood j to say that god damn

i bet you arent smart enough to do anything about it

This is as far in front of the truck the officer ever got. Justified?

Attached: 90090909.png (2060x1184, 1.84M)

He was driving toward the police when he was shot in the face not running from them.

The officer was justified in protecting the non-asshole citizens this asshole was probably going to hurt or kill.

and saving tax payers the cost of the trial + incarceration

Deserved it. But would have been funny if he killed some innocent people first.

that shit could escalate

Attached: 3rektnjdeltaon23n.gif (585x281, 3.95M)

>guy is a danger to everyone else on the road
>is given multiple chances to stop
>using his car as a weapon
Good shoot

In the video it says the vehicle is stolen. I'm sure there were 100 other reasons why they pursued as long as they did.

cause he never amounted to much else?

>Nathan Gibson
>Police had been trying to serve Ramirez, a felon, with warrants for domestic assault, aggravated burglary and probation violation.
>Police tried to block the road, but Ramirez drove away, nearly running over an officer in the process.
He already tried to run over the cops previously to the start of this video. Glad they shot a career convict instead of letting him recklessly speed through that city running into innocent people. Not like a guy caught with 200+ oxy pills for trafficking who has a lifelong rap sheet for robbery is going to live a long life anyway.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x528, 22K)

The trash was taken out, cop should receive a bonus.

if he wasn't going to stop his vehicle from running over an office he may of not been willing to stop for a child or your mom. so fuck him. break the law do dumb shit dumb shit happens. I'd rather people like this be removed from public by jail or death I don't care.

based. fuck niggers and fuck zogbots.
seething bootlicker or nigger lover lol.

Attached: 1546933867247.gif (300x577, 72K)

This. Why is OP trying to convince us it is wrong for summary justice against felons? Why is OP telling us he dindu nuffin? What's OP's angle? Discord tranny?

>he dindu nuffin
>he wuz jus drivin ta church
>he a gud boi

Which should be standard procedure, honestly.

That was retarded. The cops were in a position to box him in. Instead, the officer parks well in front of the vehicle, and approaches on foot, giving the guy room to maneuver and damn near run him over. Is there a guy on the force whose job it is to review these videos and ask the officers involved what the hell they were doing?

It's a spic, first off, and he got what was coming

reverse psychology to get you to suck off cops even though they only exist to enforce ZOG laws and collect a pension. depending on a third party for your safety is for cattle.

>This cop STEPS IN FRONT OF THE VEHICLE AND SHOOTS THIS GUY IN THE FACE.

yep, because a car chase is dangerous to the officers' lives as well as the lives of everyone on or near the road.

did the right thing preventing a high-speed chase

Attached: laughing_sluts.png (449x401, 389K)

>Box him in and let him smash up our vehicles costing the taxpayers thousands of dollars before shooting him anyway
Yeah no I'd rather just shoot him

Multiple warrants and puts many people in danger during a needless police chase. Yep, I'm okay with him no longer breathing. Has nothing to do with him being a darkie but that part doesn't make me feel bad either. Based officer.

So, what, the officer is to just sit in the car forever and stare at the guy or...?

>retard nigger flying around a residential area in a truck with a trailer
>OMF DIS IS MIRDER WHY DID DEY SHOOT HIM
too be honest they should shoot this stupid niggers family too

>oh, so if you run from the police in a car you can just get shot in the face?
Yes. Don't fucking run.

ITT: bootlicker central
and they bootlick the boots of a nionwhite spic cop lol

Poltard boot lockers will defend this but ignore some key facts

1.) The cop had every opportunity to box the guy in. It is literally retarded to throw yourself in front of a car.

2.) Police are trained to use their car to block them in. That is the whole reason they diverted him into that lot, no means of escape

3.)poltards seriously think "Haha nig died", without realizing that cops dont see color, they only ever see other cops or civilians. You think they won't do this shit to you because you are white. Fucking thi I again m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3UzjfYMfUw

4.) Cops are not out of control (yet), but they are 100% above the law and have 0 accountability. I understand we have laws to protect them from goldberg and his cronies, but cops have to stop defending bad cops that fuck up.

5.) Incidints like this hurt EVERYONE. Not only is this man dead, his family ruined, but it galvanizes the public against the police. Trust in police is at an all time low, and incidents like this just lead to civil u rest and escalation of force by civilians and police.

Attached: 1551378880812.png (225x268, 70K)

No, park the patrol car such that the offender cannot flee, rather than well in front of it.

>reads article
>nigger was in car chase
Case closed. Not gonna give the nog a benefit of the doubt when we’re starting off the story knowing that (a) he is a criminal and (b) he is evading arrest.
Good kill.

so if you steal some patty cash can a cop run up and shoot you in the face because you are a criminal?

Fuck niggers though. sage

>Shrek meme
>Plebbit spacing
No one cares about dead niggers or dead cops. Get over it.

Attached: 1548246230812.png (1001x599, 340K)

Not sure what patty cash is, but yeah sure. Cops should kill thieves. I’m getting the police involved right now over some fuck who charged $20 to my credit card. I hope he gets shot, too.

>plebbit spacing

literally the most retarded thing ever that newfags cling on to when they cant even call you a shill.

the spacing makes it easier to read, what is so fucking hard to understand about that? you think reddit posters seriously cannot help but press enter twice? you really think that is the case over simply making it easy to read? especially in a list style?

fuck off you said
>Case closed. Not gonna give the nog a benefit of the doubt when we’re starting off the story knowing that (a) he is a criminal and
you are so fucking brainwashed you defended the cop without a second thought based on some retarded NPC reasoning, what a good golem you are.

>wanting to live in a world without thieves = NPC reasoning
Have you donated $27 to the Bernie campaign yet, faggot?

listen to yourself you dont mean that, and if you do, you are the enemy of the people

>the spacing makes it easier to read
Are you dyslexic or just retarded?

>loves niggers
Nevermind I figured it out.

i'm a s-s-s-scared of th-th-thieves i can't duh-duh-duhfend my own things, i think i made a boom boom in my diapie mommy

100% of people who get in high speed chases with the police, risking public endangerment of potentially innocent people, are piece of shit criminals who add no value to society. They only take away from society. Why do you defend them?

At least I’m not wearing a bullet in my brain like this nigger.

the spacing makes it far easier to read and is prettier to the eye. this is why documents are typically spaced at 1.5 nigger.

guy in the truck dindu nuffin

well im a tard and accidently replied to myself

>Pol I never side with niggers but this time

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 14K)

S

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: D99E8B4C-7D5E-4145-A54A-302DB17343DB.gif (741x674, 118K)

I cant imagine being such a brainwashed zog faggot that you want to bring down the jewish government on anyone that steps out of line even a little.

with that kind of reasoning mr goldberg can execute you for using naughty words.

Stolen work truck? Probably why the cops were sent to the house.

Consider that for him not to get shot all he had to do was not flee the police. He also could have just not driven towards the police man that was in front of his vehicle who was pointing a gun directly at him.

I thought it was going to be a lot worse for the police officer, but it wasn't, and I have absolutely no pity for the criminal that was killed.

People in this thread actually defending these people. These are the fucking morons who think “gang violence” that turns cities like Detroit/Memphis/Chicago/Baltimore/St Louis/etc/etc/fucking etc etc etc can be solved by having a nicer/kinder/softer police force.
Worthless brainlets. This is why democracy doesn’t work. These people actually get to vote.

Attached: 38E9CE38-7B4F-4A3D-9587-DFB4253BEB93.jpg (450x800, 105K)

>I never side with niggers but
sage and report slide threads

Attached: black hate crime sets poor white girl attendent on fire after tying her up and robbing.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>defending zog government by having behavioral standards for niggers that make life harder for other niggers
Wew lad.

Isn't your sequence of events our of order?
1) the vehicle drives toward the cop
2) the cop begins firing
3) the vehicle turns and then cop steps in front of the vehicle.

3) doesn't matter because 1) and 2) happened first.