!! STOP !!

You have 5 seconds to explain why anybody unmarried and without children deserves the right to vote on ANYTHING.

Attached: 000d87ad41a00e8fa96354.jpg (600x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't. kys

fuck off
wife died in a car accident
dad of three grade schoolers

because a few grow the fuck up and get married & have kids.

shooting jizz in your wife & making babies doesn't make you a good voter- otherwise the 'burbs wouldn't be your issue.

Attached: 00002IMG_00002_BURST20180610102802_COVER.jpg (3036x4048, 2.49M)

Because they pay taxes, Cletus.

I hope the impact was as sudden as your escalation... damn son. I either owe you a beer or owe of punch to the nuts.

because they're a white man, full stop

Because guns.

well, you only gave me 5 seconds

Incels pay taxes sometimes too. Also, some closeted faggots are resisting degeneracy and just live as wageslaves.

I'm never going to have white children, and will ALWAYS vote to reduce the opportunities for white children in America. How does that make you feel OP? :)

I love you, guys.

You're wrong, OP. The 26th amendment was a mistake, though.

so did the other driver; couldn't save her- or can't save your nuts. Death Certificate and you're a failure of a husband, or not and you're a bigger faggot.

I pay taxes. I get representation. Tell me why i should have to pay for the education of your minitards.

Great idea OP. If there's one thing spics know how to do, it's marry goblins who shit out babies. Meanwhile, whites are getting married later than even since their pursuing higher education.
So congrats because, with that policy, you just ensured Jose, Geraldo and Enrique elect the first spic president.

MGTOW here. Every single dude getting married in this horrible feminist climate is going to get fucked over. There's nothing you can do to me that will force me to get married or have relationships in this shitty gynocentric system.

*they're, of course

You're a fucking Idiot and this is a garbage thread

Because the constitution says I can, faggot. Prove me wrong.

We don't get an Earned Income Tax Credit and have to pay full fare.
Fuck you.

But the only people who should have the right to vote on anything are the top 100 landowners from the native tribe of the nation, and the only thing they should ever get to vote on is a simple up/down vote on the selection of an heir to the throne.

75 percent of people who marry college educated women end up not divorcing

How many undivorced couples include an absolutely miserable husband? Hint: every dude I know around my age who decided to get married has regretted it.

>#notAllWhamen
There are tolerable members of the species lacking a Y chromosome. Get laid.

No children= could be sterile or impotent due to medical issues

Unmarried= no desire to get assraped in court. MGTOW. Aesexual. Incel.

Are you suggesting forced marriages like some fifth-world shithole? In societies where marriage and reproduction issues are state-mandated, voting is not usually much of an issue.

You played yourself.

looks like they settled then, it you're inflating their misery with the human condition.

my wife and son can see you glowing from here, nigger.

I own land

I'm sterile from smoking too much weed as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

>women are the reason men should vote
ROSTIES OUT! OUT!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!

>Oy vey goyim. Why aren't you signing your life away to pay alimony and child support when your fat whore wife gets tired of you? You should lose your right to vote Republican.

Attached: 1551255927807.jpg (960x538, 106K)

No one who didn't serve in the military should not be allowed to vote. That is what the Romans did. It was only after they allowed every swinging dick to vote that things went to shit.

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (638x479, 62K)

they don't abuse the welfare system with kids they can't afford

Because being married and having children does not make you anymore informed when voting.

Can you stop us?

>voting is about being "informed"
you silly stupid child

>tolerable
That's not the argument. The argument is the almost certain drama, nagging, and sex denial aren't worth it. Not to mention the risk of her falsely accusing you of shit and ruining your life, or if you're dumb enough to get married, she'll take you to the cleaners in family court.

It's fucking amazing how hard it triggers people when I tell them I absolutely will not have a relationship with a woman under any circumstances.

>There are tolerable members of the species lacking a Y chromosome
>Get laid

imagine being this pussywhipped

Because they pay taxes

Only land owners should be allowed to vote!

Because they have jobs and pay taxes?

>he votes purely in his own selfish interests
Yeah, you're definitely cucked.

My wife laughed at your inadequacies.

Get a job you underaged asshats. The parents are speaking.

Don't make me count to 3!

Attached: 1549319679568.png (600x600, 370K)

>shaming
Good strategy with the majority of men in the US being technically MGTOW, with the numbers growing by the day. That'll show us.

because they pay taxes and are citizens

Well :
>You have 5 seconds to explain why anybody deserves the right to vote on ANYTHING
Well, OP ?! What's your answer to THAT ?!

What is taxation without representation?

>the risks
>risks
>OMG IN SCARED OF RISKS

Why you posting on Jow Forums then? Aren't you scared of the risks? neck yourself.

t.wife_on_phone
fuck that's an old photo.

Attached: 2015-01-03 20.05.52.png (720x1280, 711K)

!! STOP !!
You have 5 seconds to explain to me why a politically illiterate pleb gets to vote without ever having to defend his opinion, just because he managed to find a retarded Stacy to breed with as if it was the pinnacle of what a human being could achieve.
Kys twat.
The truth is that we should all work on a farm with a Great King and it should be me.

Tell her you want to wear the pants once in a while.

Have fun in family court when she decides she fucking hates you one day out of the blue. Seen it happen more than once with men that I know.

>the majority!
oh dear! I'm so challenged by the unwashed masses and all their stupidity!

what a limp wrist.

Because having children doesn't guarantee a net positive to the country or the direction it's moving. However, childless adults with assets, capital, and money, land have far more to lose or gain by electing shit-tier politicians so it's their absolute responsibility to vote. Why do you feel getting knocked up and spitting out another potential welfare recipient should give you exclusive rights to voting? In essence, we, the childless adults with assets and money pay the taxes that basically ensure your child's survival and education. You should be more grateful. Our labor ensures there are programs and opportunities for your spawn to survive and grow into (hopefully) contributing adults themselves. If you feel only those with children should vote, then you're welcome to fund public schools, subsidized daycares, and housing for single mothers on your own and leave us out of of it.

Attached: 1 qbAg4bUInheG0UZ0GVtSyw.jpg (1191x670, 90K)

Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!
You doing fine being alone and childless? Are your parents proud?

So they can vote against paying for your wife’s son’s schooling.

Attached: 6200B7DB-8621-48AC-8187-4E4F08A38807.jpg (671x615, 201K)

Probably better than you. I just turned 32.
I'm a Controls engineer getting paid 80k. Drive a 2018 pick-up and own a home. No debt, significant savings. Home gym, work out every day. No one in my family cares that I'm not going to ever marry or have kids. People with functioning brains understand the score and how fucked a dude is when he gets married in this feminist hellhole.

28, married, home owner vs
>I has a pick up truck
shit, no matter I have a wife. If a truck is your 3rd most redeeming feature you must be a homosexual.

I honestly would let them live tax-free and gladly pay the difference if it removed their vote

Attached: 1549429594462.png (152x155, 39K)

Does it scare you that shaming doesn't work? I'd just as soon see tradcucks like you hanging from nooses as the feminists. You're both the same gynocentric retards enabling this clown world.

Beingable to find a mate that's able to keep up with you is the truest test of being a man. Sorry you haven't figured that out yet. Whamen are people too: some are niggers, some are worthless, and some are worth pursuing.
In the interest of fairness- I've posted images of my child, and my wife (albeit before we had kids) now I'm being coarsed to post pictures of myself. I'm not attractive. I'm not a rich. I like to lie to myself and think I'm skilled- so how the fuck did I beat you to the genetic finish line? How the fuck am I trying to make kid #2 while you, 4 years my senior are single, childless, and this inept?

Attached: 15514140454634134048025802787401.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

oh that's fucking rich- tell me how husbands are gynocentists?

I sick my dick in my wife, not my pride & reasoning. Whamen don't solve anything, don't cure anything, and you still seem butthurt that you're single.

how close are we to reaching peak mgtow when you neck yourself as the ultimate display of how self-centered you are? I bet you moved in with your parents after college.

Who gives a shit that you had a kid? You're reducing yourself to bacteria, which reproduce without hardly any other goals. Again, shaming doesn't work. Whatever you can think up, I've been called worse by better.

Procreation is important- how else were you made?

the absolute state of incels in 2019!

Attached: inrxu0muxcd21.jpg (460x1950, 131K)

niggers can be married with children

checkmate

>niggers
>married

my_sides.jpg