Why do burgers allow this?

Attached: 1549908936381.jpg (1036x1132, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
foia.gov/how-to.html
dhs.gov/freedom-information-act-foia
youtu.be/lZaTCa6ABbk?t=24
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/15/bernie_sanders_israel_should_be_condemned_for_killing_unarmed_protesters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't get me wrong I hate the Jews as much as the next guy but Cicilline is not an Israeli citizen, t. Rhode Islander

Hes a jew. Hes also openly gay.

Attached: cicilline.png (460x169, 13K)

Sanders isn't a dual citizen either

You don't need to campaign against dual loyalty, only Israeli loyalty as Schumer unabashedly shows

They are Jews you retard. They are de-facto Israelis. Prove to me Sanders isn't a dual citizen, you cant because your government doesn't require that information to be disclosed. Fuck off and gas yourself shill.

the burden of proof is on you, friendo

Because the people who could change it are all dual citizens and they don’t want to

What don't you understand about him being ethnically JEWISH makes him a de-facto Israeli. He has two loyalties you kumquat. Born to his father Mr. Ben Yehuda Sanders, Sanders is actually one of the most Jewiest jews there is, a real commie. Nice to see shabbos goy burger mutt doing everything he can to defend the Juden.

Attached: sanders.png (477x143, 13K)

And this guy answered correctly: most burgers are FUCKING DUMB.

Afroyim v. Rusk, 387 U.S. 253 (1967)

The U.S. government had attempted to revoke the citizenship of Beys Afroyim (born Ephraim Bernstein), a man born in Poland, because he had cast a vote in an Israeli election after becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen. The Supreme Court decided that Afroyim's right to retain his citizenship was guaranteed by the Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution. Afroyim was an artist and active communist.

>passport
>de-facto

ur not very smart lol

Do we have their voting record on Israel related shit?

>What don't you understand about him being ethnically JEWISH makes him a de-facto Israeli.
Yeah that's not how it works.

Evangelicals are cancer.

ok so if you actually care to know, why don't you go ask your government and find out this information only to realize that they wont give you it?

until then, you are just gonna be a good goy and assume that someone who is ethnically a jew wouldn't have a loyalty to their ethnostate and allow them to rule over you.

keep slurpin that juden cock

Attached: Jidf+shill+_e2f0e714f9e6b8672ffc5a4bc41b4a87.png (521x434, 108K)

>he thinks us burgers have a say in our government

Attached: 1538180085555.jpg (618x597, 64K)

This. Does nobody keep track of this shit? Someone should start a fucking database.

Attached: 1455736457336.jpg (414x427, 55K)

It's not dual-loyalty since they are loyal only to Israel.

most ethnically jewish people in America don't have israeli citizenship. There's no evidence that sanders does, and when asked he said no, which if he was caught lying about would forever destroy his credibillity. The burden of proof is on you

>when asked he said no, which if he was caught lying about would forever destroy his credibillity
Good goy, listen to what (((he))) tells you!
He won't be caught lying, is my point. I challenge you to go find out. Go ask for documentation from your government. Ask them to disclose all in senate with dual citizenship, and I promise you they will refuse. Bernie will never ever prove he isn't a dual citizen, because your government doesn't require him to.
These are political players, they are not everyday people. They lie, and Bernie is already a confirmed liar and coward who does what his masters tell him because he is a Jew.

Some former congressman was on Hannity talking about how the first question that gets asked when a bill is presented is: "how does this benefit Israel?"

There are elected senators like feinstein who are actually known to have dual citizenship so theres little reason to lie considering the consequences of being caught. I don't disagree that such information should be required to be disclosed, but your pic is still retarded

They belong on the gallows tbhfam

I hate Jews just as much or more than the next guy. But you're spewing a lot of bullshit. I'm 1/4 German and 1/4 Irish. Does that mean I have just as much loyalty to my ancestor's countries as my own?

Attached: 1503249591333.jpg (750x1024, 96K)

came here to post this.

>why would Sanders lie?
Gee, I don't know, TO FOOL RETARD GOYIM LIKE YOU SO HE COULD WIN ELECTIONS VIA STANDARD PROMISE WORLD-DELIVER NOTHING STRATEGY?!?!??!!?
This is the same faggot who helps push the Russia narrative despite knowing its all a hoax, and was used to cover up Seth Rich fiasco. DESPITE BEING SCREWED OVER IN THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL. No surprise, considering his fucking people (soviet communist jews with Russian citizenship) infiltrated Trumps campaign in coordination with the FBI/DOJ to make it look like Trump was dealing with Russians so they could fabricate a crime they could use to impeach him.... Jews using proxies for their advantage? WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT?? Its okay, Sanders got a couple vacation houses and some sportscars in return so hes alright.

He’s trying to bait people into a bad narrative. Some hack wrote an article yesterday about conspiracies regarding it being automatic citizenship. No one is saying that we should watch the ones who do though. That fucking Rahm Emanuel guy is fucking obvious.

Holy shit shill comes undone. Fuck right off.

Nice argument faggot.
The same Rahm Emmanuel whose father was kicked out of the White House for being a Mossad asset? The same Rahm Emanuel who bailed the Awan brothers out of Pakistani jail so they could blackmail congress on behalf of Israeli national Debbie Wasserman Schulz.

Stupid low iq mutts.

Man you sound unhinged though. I know about Rahm Emanuel. Pretty fucking infuriating how this is even allowed to happen.

I sound unhinged because I criticized your Jewish hero, Bernard Elias Ben Yehuda Sanders. Don't lie.

Is Germany or Ireland an ethnostate like Israel? Fucking retard.

you misquoted me and then argued against the misquote. You should respond to

Israel is far more multiracial than either of those countries

I was summarizing your retarded post, especially this part of it (which was extra retarded because you don't realize that Feinstein and Sanders are popular with different types of voters):
>so theres little reason to lie considering consequences of being caught.

>that doesn't make it an ethnostate
Just fucking stop already, retard.

>that means its not an ethnostate*

your response was to prove that sanders has lied before, not that he has reason to lie about having dual citizenship

>different types of voters

many different senators are known to have dual citizenship, they didn't have to lie about it to get elected

I wasn't proving he was a liar, I was calling him a liar because he is one. We all know that already because he has lied before. Then I laid out the reason why he would lie.

I'm just reading your posts and am amazed at how assblasted you are, that you are grasping at every straw trying to convince me that Bernard Elias Ben Yehuda Sanders is an honest man who isn't lying about not being an Israeli citizen. Hows that circumsized cock taste?

You mutts never cease to amaze me.

535 Members of congress, by educated estimates there are approximately 180 members that call foreign lands home, by means of citizenship.
>nb4 source, proofs, etc,etc..
pro tip: you can't prove nor disprove, some evidence exists.
here is a guaranteed dual citizen expressing his loyalty to his home, not his host nation; Absolutely treasonous.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
>No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other,Ye cannot serve God and mammon. - Matthew 6:24

>Is there a solution?
possibly, user has proposed an act of congress forcing full disclosure of all relevant information of all elected or appointed positions.

>Please, copy and paste the proposed #PODA in to infographs, memes and spread them like a 12 dollar hooker.
Public Officials Disclosure Act #PODA #PODA2019
P.O.D.A shall include all federal, state and local elected and appointed positions:
◦ Full present and past name(s)
◦ Date of birth, origin of birth
◦ Any and all ties to foreign nations
◦ Any pending or past criminal and or civil charges as well as domestic violence orders and or allegations of sexual abuse
◦ Drug screening, D.O.T. compliant
◦ Full financial disclosure dating 5 years prior to election or appointment.

Several anons have filed FOIA requests, requesting citizenship status of caucus members and have been denied. A possible solution to this is do not ask for specific names of congressmen, ask for numbers! What are the numbers of congressmen holding dual citizenship. No matter if (((Jill Egglestein))) denies your request or not, SAVE THEIR RESPONSE! Once you receive it, RE-CREATE THIS THREAD AND BUMP ALL RELATED THREADS!
foia.gov/how-to.html
dhs.gov/freedom-information-act-foia

We must bring light to this problem as well as a solution, perhaps a final solution.
Previous threads,

Attached: ufv3b76e.jpg (1080x1080, 464K)

anyone who is pro Israel and doesn't live there is either a spy or a liar.

Attached: u7lxl3kp.jpg (1000x774, 134K)

Attached: 1390022990932.png (928x694, 45K)

you didn't give a single reason why he would lie about being a dual citizen that makes any sense considering the number of dual citizens that have been elected, on top of having 0 evidence that he is one anyway

Attached: 1390023064780.png (910x523, 45K)

>you didn't give a single reason why he would lie about being a dual citizen that makes any sense
Doesn't make any sense to you because you are a jew loving mutt who loves to vote for circumsized cock. I can't help you with that, my friend.

fug

Attached: 1406980307416.jpg (1920x1200, 763K)

"I have a belief based on absolutely 0 evidence and that means you have to convince me with unobtainable evidence that I'm wrong"

fucking mutts

Attached: 1408223631164.jpg (292x389, 58K)

Israel is our friend so I'm ok with this

Attached: 1410450705236.jpg (1471x4282, 1.28M)

our immigration minister was literally born in Somalia
fucking retard leaf

Attached: chosen_american.png (500x500, 169K)

You're making us look stupid you fucking idiots. If you have jewish DNA, you can use the right of return to instantly become an Israeli. All you have to do is provide a blood test or prove your lineage. Thus, they are defacto Israeli.

Gee good question, I couldn't tell you
>pic related

Attached: jew_lobbies.jpg (1088x526, 390K)

Hes a jew != he has dual citizenship.

>Rothenberg

Dont be retarded like a lefty. Provide evidence

Attached: 1517685953410.jpg (974x928, 228K)

Attached: 1500281192125.png (511x2067, 138K)

kind of waters diwn the sinister nature of being a dual citizen politician when your supposed dual citizenship is assigned to you at birth and you can't denounce it

Attached: 1546371727498.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Thats a whole other can of worms. How can you prove all Jews fit your zionist conspiracy mould? Devils advocate here. Youre reaching. Hard hitting evidence works best

Attached: 1517727226075.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

>literally born in Somalia
>fucking retard leaf
Except we are talking about jew loyalty not the sorry sacks of shit our useless corrupt PM installed as ministers. GTFO

Attached: jew_hazmat.jpg (900x881, 121K)

>How many?
7400 I believe

Bernie Sanders doesn’t have citizenship in Israel. Also he probably is the least supportive of Israel candidate that we have.

Attached: 1500281413874.jpg (2000x7008, 1.37M)

Attached: 1500281744381.png (952x1103, 813K)

Sanders is not an Israeli citizen.

youtu.be/lZaTCa6ABbk?t=24

Attached: 1481249902823.jpg (1434x686, 158K)

Dual loyalty would be an improvement

Yep.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/15/bernie_sanders_israel_should_be_condemned_for_killing_unarmed_protesters.html

But the OP does have a point. What if they were dual Russians.

Attached: AIPAC.png (467x444, 531K)

>Implying we have a choice.

kek saved

Attached: 1547001549068.jpg (879x881, 189K)

All (((demonrats)))