/trans/ - Trans Rights General, Discussing Pro-Trans US Policy Going Forward

Pro-trans Democrats will be in control in the White House and congress in 2020. So what laws should we change to make America a more trans friendly nation? Here are my ideas:

1. Mandatory entrance into any gender marked bathroom for trans individuals enforced by law.
2. The right of children to legally change their names against their parents' wishes.
3. The illegalization of declaring the sex of a child until the child decides which gender he or she belongs to.
4. Free government funded transitions for all trans citizens and undocumented trans residents of any age or background.
5. The illegalization of gender specific toy lines and marketing. Every toy must appeal to both genders equally.
6. Misgendering and the refusal to use preferred pronouns becoming a hate crime punishable by 5 years in prison.
7. Hate speech that makes trans and LGBT citizens uncomfortable (slurs like tranny and trap, MAGA hats, etc.) also becoming a hate crime punishable by fines and imprisonment.
8. Reparations of $1 million for all trans individuals for past oppression and suppression in the work place and other cis controlled sectors of society.
9. A law requiring all corporate boards to include at least one trans member.
10. A law similar to the UK's policy on people of color in television that mandates at least one trans character per TV show. The portrayal must be positive and approved by a trans media watch dog group to go to air.

This isn't an exhaustive list, so let's please add to it in this thread.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-01-16-at-8.18.20-PM.png (1622x1043, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/edit?pli=1#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9DTDDG8lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: e13e2f9c515876a5f53228981561ba6b.png (708x694, 449K)

This is a great argument for why trans rights need to be protected by force of law.

Also it would be obvious that transpeople commit suicide more often due to facing more oppression than other groups.

Or maybe they commit suicide because they're mentally ill faggots
>Let's
>Go
>Bully
>The
>Queers

Happy to support all of that when you provide scientific papers that prove someone can be born in the wrong body and gender is innate.
Until then, no. I will be exclusively referring to sex not gender.

Or we just eliminate you all by force of law? A lot easier and cheaper.

Do not reply to these shill threads

Attached: d5c.jpg (625x626, 40K)

being born with a female soul is not mental illness

Thinking you were born with a female soul despite being a male is a mental illness.

Death by thermonuclear anal dildo to all humans!

The World Health Organization declared that being transgender is not a mental illness. The entire world is against your opinion now. How about you get on the right side of history?

Attached: not a mental illness.png (1146x596, 285K)

Attached: 34a7b9dced08d50ef6dcc18ed9e8f26f5c89380144c9bdb0f02d7e26ac4a8e29.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

Wow?? The entire world, even the islamic world. Powerful

Are you trans?

>transpeople
>people

haha good one, communists and fags arent people.

>The World Health Organization declared that being transgender is not a mental illness.
The WHO is wrong and this is weak b8
gas yourself OP
>in all fields

The World Health Organization represents the United Nations and the entire world. As far as the world is concerned, it's not a mental illness and it will never be classified as such again. Progress goes forwards, not backwards. You will never be able to change this, so you should accept the fact it is not a mental illness.

yup, many muslims support trans rights, are you upset by this?

It's good to see we are making an impact on Jow Forums

The only way forward for incels is making them become hot girls that men lust for.

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS

DO NOT FUCKING REPLY TO BAIT!

Attached: Mental Disorder.jpg (1271x613, 228K)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/edit?pli=1#gid=0

>Pro-trans Democrats will be in control in the White House and congress in 2020.

No they wont and funding for this social subversion will fade away like BLM.

Disgusting dick chopper

Herbs

instead of asking for rights, you should be asking for a cure for your fucking mental disorder. Its not an identity, its a disease, and you should not be coddled and allowing yourself to sink into your delusions.

sage faggots

According to the constant anti-Trump threads, including /atg/, even Jow Forums is against Trump now. How could he or his party possibly win re-election? Just face it, America is going to progress, so you better just become part of the conversation in how to improve America for transpeople and other minority groups.

WHO is a politicized organization that doesn't really put science or the wellness of people suffering from disorders first.

It's an organization of healthcare professionals from all over the world. They are THE number one authority on healthcare and psychological issues on the planet.

Boys do make the best girls, this much is true.

Because deliberately fucking up your hormones has nothing whatsoever to do with snapping and killing itself.

OP, go back to /lgbt/ you fucking kike.

Oreganoed

>Because deliberately fucking up your hormones has nothing whatsoever to do with snapping and killing itself.
You're right, because going on hormones when you transition helps millions of transpeople. It's the oppression that is the problem.

as a decent human who is transgender i am disgusted by you and your hideous agenda to disable the foundations of american family and society.

You put humanity behind your obsessions, instead of coming to wisdom. You are not representative of the third sex,
Your just an unstable hormone larpist AGP faggot. Post your dinosaur feet then gtfo

Attached: 1549546910208.jpg (411x412, 65K)

Trannies have no rights because their entire identity is dependent on the perception and participation of others. You can't force someone to change their beliefs.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
oh wait, you were serious? Let me laugh harder.

HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA.

STUPID FAGGOT. HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA

The WHO represents a corrupt medical industry that is bought and paid for by industry leaders and lobbyist. They're literal paid off shills for the medical industry. The goal of the medical industry is to keep you sick and dependent in order to drain the money out of your ass like a water well until you run dry.

Deep down in the logical part of your mind, the part that actually registers inconvenient truths, you know you can't live happily ever after as a trans and eventually it's going to claim your life after it claims your sanity. You know this and instead of listening to your own rational mind, you just keep buying what the drug dealers are selling.

Ignore this thread, or perish under the hand of the eternal Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9DTDDG8lc

>The WHO represents a corrupt medical industry that is bought and paid for by industry leaders and lobbyist.
Yes, it must be a CONSPIRACY. It coudln't be that your wrong and science is on the side of transgender identity being completely valid and healthy.

This user gets it.

Trannies are just being used by the medical and pharma industries, as well as clothing and cosmetics companies. Trans are a source of income and nothing more. There is no money to be made in the medicine that cures trannies, or in therapy like Choice Therapy.

Based achmedbong

>$1000000 for all trans individuals

what could go wrong?

Wrong board dipshit....btw having a dick is female oppression and white supremecy...be a man cut it off

Attached: ED58FFE1-3C55-4F36-BA29-0475D0F9ECD4.gif (434x246, 1.08M)

>A faceless gang of globalist (((professionals))) says its good, so it MUST be true

>Trans right's

Would you leftists faggots just for once find something useful to do with your time?

LOOK AT THIS TRANNYGRAPH
EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

Attached: traanygraph.jpg (475x410, 115K)

/WwMNmC

gay chat

/WwMNmC

cis chat

YOU HEAR THAT BIGOTS?

Attached: 1408720648639.png (720x960, 1.65M)

They're not faceless. WHO is made up of doctors, healthcare professionals, scientists and psychologists from all over the planet. They know more about this subject than you.

you have no idea how basic power structures work, probably because you’ve never worked a day in your life

become a suicide statistic already

>uses appeal to authority

I thought the left was supposed to be the party of intellectuals. Did using logical arguments become part of the patriarchy now?

Cut the Washington monument in half and turn it inside out

where's your doctor's license? tell me how you are more educated on healthcare than the doctors in WHO

Join the 42% OP!

Attached: frank the trans snail.jpg (1440x711, 128K)

I identify as someone with a doctors license ASSHOLE!

My gender is one that identifies so, so by your metric, you just earned yourself a 5 year sentence for committing a hate crime. You fucking piece of shit.

You seem to be completely unable to grasp the notion that doctors and scientists can be wrong.

pretty sure real doctors know more about this issue than you do

Are you pretty sure? Perhaps you can cite one shred of evidence for what you are saying.

Blacks during slavery didn't have a 40% suicide rate. Jews during Nazi Germany didn't have a 40% suicide rate. Do you really want to argue that modern day trannies are treated worse than slaves or lampshades?

Attached: 0_a5Llkp5i3KqVoxjn.jpg (1920x940, 315K)

niggerfaggot

I don't get joy out of bashing people with identity issues, but there's a serious problem in todays society being so dumbed down that using logic is lost on almost the entire left. OP is point in case.

Why do transexuals and fags in general support muslim mass immigration and are in general anti-anti-islamists?

You would think that this particular group wouldn't like being thrown off rooftops

Mutilating your own ding dong and forcing everyone around you to call you by your made up pronouns wont change you at the genetic level, the chromosomes.
You will have to live with your body trying to close/cope with and open wound.
Your whole character will slowly become all about your sexuality.
When they grow old only a small percentage of them will look like cis females. Only those who can spend thousands of dollars on boob jobs and penile surgries will be able to pass.
The other vast majority will always look like old men trying to look like women or old women trying to look like men.
And you can go ahead and attack me and Call me poo in loo, street shitter and all that stuff but what i have said is the cold truth and nothing can change that.
As far as indoctrinating young girls and boys,its a passing fad
They don't need to be told you can change your gender whenever you like at an age when they dont even understand human intercourse.
If i move onto education. Just look at toxic female studies professors. Its exactly the same, not allowing normal male and female children to discover their sexuality by themselves.
If they like men they can pursue men after they stand up on their own feet. If they like women they can do that too. But having hideous cross-dressers is nothing short of indoctrination.
Bringing me to my next point which many Jow Forumsacks wont like.
Homosexuals have been around for thousands of years. They have assimilated in society and many of them are and have been of great importance. Same with women liking other women lesbians. They have also been recorded in greece
Transsexuals, queers, non Binary, asexual... This is nothing but a twist of what mentally challenged people feel like. Talk about assimilation. If these people have potential to assimilate in society why do they have to pursue aggressive campaigns. Why do they have to indoctrinate the next gen Because they are a deformity

The only right they should have is the rope.

the only rights you deserve is a lobotomy

Statistically speaking, 40% of them *would* enjoy it.

How about you get to live. That’s the only compromise you’ll get from me, and I doubt anyone else will be that nice.

everyone deserves civil rights

The only right trannies deserve is the choice of the method of their execution.

These laws make me wanna transition and claim suppression/oppression.

This is great bait

In Japan you have to get sterilized to change your registered gender (since sex and gender are the same thing). Doing something like that in the US would probably help a lot.

Attached: 72ACB276-6BD4-4B4A-9FCD-9694E18DC7DE.jpg (640x418, 63K)

because they are pushed to the left obviously
when left is the only ones accepting them they don't have much choice but to adopt its ideology

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-27 Autism and (trans)gender dysphoria, and gender fluidity in ASD.jpg (1060x572, 136K)

Boy, I'm looking forward to when you leftist fags finally enact your authoritarian agenda. I can't wait to see your faces when some dude like Stalin or Mao co-opts your movement and uses it for his rise to power. It's gonna be fun being part of those totalitarian death squads "disappearing" you in the middle of the night.

Attached: 1550201568889.png (1400x935, 1.72M)