What the fuck was this movie about??

What the fuck was this movie about??

Attached: They_live.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

consumerism conformism and materialism
nothing to do with the gods chosen few goy

the glasses are a metaphor for psychedelics

I liked the scene in which the white man had to beat the nigger senseless for a full 10 minutes before he was even ready to put on the glasses and wake up to the reality about (((them))). Haven’t seen a better metaphor for reality in any film than that

Ponies

But psychedelics only fuck you up mentally, how can you be clear headed about the nature of reality when your brain chemistry is all messed up?

This, any similarity is just a cohencidence.

Attached: They Live.jpg (877x391, 54K)

Jews you fucking retard

you've never done psychedelic I can tell

the physical world you perceive right now is not the true reality

It's about a guy who finds glasses that exposes an alien race that have taken over the planet and use subliminal messages to keep the human race dumbed down and spoiler, the aliens eat the humans.
It was really as basic as that, nothing spectacular, but because its so basic it was easy to imagine it was deeper than it was and held metaphors, it didn't, it was sci-fi b movie level guff.
But RIP Roddy Piper.

Attached: trix.jpg (880x666, 193K)

>aliens eat the humans
Where? In which part?

Chewing bubblegum and kicking ass.

Most underrated film of all time.

my bad, thinking of another crappy B-movie from the same time, the aliens just deplete the resources of planets and move on to the next.

>reproduce

Is this saying reproduction is a bad thing?

Well I have done phycadelics and anything you think was a "break through" was just the drugs. Try video taping yourself next time you trip and talk about your revalations or journaling it and look at it while sober and you'll realize the only thing phycadelics ever gave you was a cringey god complex

Uhu

It wasn't that well done. Could use an update in the digital age.

Social engineering

More like “breed more soldiers for Israel”

You could easily twist this movie with an NS outlook by saying the skinwalkers are Jews pretending to be white. Eh

It's basically like an anti-authority. THEY are the ones controlling us, and we don't even know it. Then once you have eyes to see it, you see it everywhere.

In one scene one of the buildboard's secret messages is "REPRODUCE" like its a bad thing.

There's really not too much to this movie. I would say it points out that advertising and media has control over our brains and there is a small group of people who benefit and control this messaging.

Attached: twothumbsup.jpg (453x538, 138K)

it was a futuristic movie predicting the path of the NBA and NFL. Pure genius.

this

The timeline after Hitler lost.