Friendly Reminder to the 1%: I'm not eating bugs

Eating bugs will never become mainstream, and I'm never going to not eat beef. "B-b-but farting cows and global warming!" I'd rather have the planet burst into flames instead of sacrificing beef for bugs.

Attached: ImNotEatingBugs.png (584x862, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0118785
youtube.com/watch?v=C70OC6R6eok
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
youtube.com/watch?v=WLdmAuCAL6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=q7pI7IYaJLI
nationalgeographic.com/culture/2004/07/eating-bugs-cultural-cuisine/
thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(15)00444-1/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on how it tastes, it better not look like bugs though.

Lotta meat on the 1%. Each bite you take reduces carbon emissions dramatically, too

you can make bugs into burgers africans do it and you have a lot of those

I'll compromise by eating ocean bugs.

Posting this in place of the based Canuck that usually does it

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0118785

They aren't more sustainable. small exploratory studies found that they were but serious, commercial scale evaluations have revealed that insects generally aren't more efficient at converting feedstock into biomass, and if fed food waste product, actually fare very poorly.

Bugs aren't kosher

Of course not. Bugs are not for the Chose People, bugs are for the goyim.

They sure are pushing bug eating hard here lately.

Attached: 1551145247203.png (568x568, 15K)

oh boy i can't wait to make a Big Nig with extra mud sauce

is the bug meme really being pushed by ***them*** or is it being pushed by ***他们***

Attached: 1515678260694.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

just make beef out of cell cultures

When you can't become any more of a bugman, eat bugs. Become more bug than man

why cant canadians just eat more fish? I can understand not having cattle but dont you leafs have a big fishing industry?

Attached: 1545664635938.gif (320x320, 2.1M)

>we need more workers, goy
>continual economic growth, goy
>import savages, where probably 1/2 don't even work
>food stocks are running low
>
>eat bugs, goy

If meat (pig, chicken and steak) is banned, I'll literally Hannibal Lecter politicians.

You have to start eating bugs so that way the kikes that lord over you can enjoy a meal that you can never have again.

You think the 1% browse this shithole? That being said, I agree 100%. Fuck being "sustainable"

Eating bugs is about fulfilling more jewish prophecy.

remember that scene from snowpiercer?
the one with the roaches?

you'll do it because you have no other option and you're not going to shit to stop them

now you understand what it means to be the bitch that you are - powerless, meek and unthreatening

they really are pushing this

Actually, certain ones such as grasshoppers are.

kek

Absolutely, they have to. Goyim eating bugs is just as important as building the third temple.

Meat is not only not unhealthy, it's essential for being healthy. As for environmental impacts, I'm all for reducing CAFO operations and replacing them with
methods to not only reduce the carbon footprint and sequester carbon, but also give the animals a better way of living which affects the quality of the meat via intelligently grazing them on pastures instead of cramming them into feedlots.
youtube.com/watch?v=C70OC6R6eok
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
youtube.com/watch?v=WLdmAuCAL6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=q7pI7IYaJLI

Dunno why they push this bug shit over quorn or other made up meats. Another thing to make environmentalists look bad.

>>I'm not eating bugs
an explanation may help you: the 1% are in dire need of estimating the percentage of retards in the population - so they support these retarded pushes - to see how many people(retards) follow.

Haven't any of you faggots taken the black ant pill yet? Try it. It might put some hair on your chests. Faggots. kek

Attached: Black-Ant-Exract-100-Grams-Lost-Empire-Herbs-500x500.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Eat bugs and mac and cheese in your tiny house, slave

Seeing the price of a canadian sandwich is enough to make anyone grow 3 inches of chest hair instantly.

Attached: 1545620805537.jpg (575x544, 31K)

locusts tastes like shrimp
mealworms taste like nuts and smell like shrooms

LOL Snowpiercer was a fuckin documentary.

Eat bugs, drink onions, live in tiny apartments, use collapsible cardboard furniture, share your vehicle, rent everything, own nothing.
This is the future that has been decided for us by the elites in Davos.

Go read Leviticus m8

Also, use bug protein powder and you will be fine. Bake some protein cookies.

Attached: Mealworm_Powder.png (1000x1000, 946K)

aw no way what the fuck

I don't eat bugs, but I like that they are easy to farm. c.f. Libertarianism

lmao

>He thinks he'll have a choice
Cute

Because you can actually live on a diet of insects.

Eating quorn in substitution of meat longterm will literally kill you.

You forgot: don't have kids (applies to whites only)

You mean like the $6 Subway sandwich I had today? How much is a sandwich at Subway in the U.S. you poorly educated little faggot?

you have no idea what shite they sneak into food, beetles are a common food colouring for a start off.
Lets not even get into what passes off as sausage/burger meat.

I wont even eat crab or lobster amongst other things that are basically big bugs.

welcome to hell

Go eat some bugs you slave. They are "tasty"!

I ate chocolate covered ants since i was a kid

>You mean like the $6 Subway sandwich I had today? How much is a sandwich at Subway in the U.S. you poorly educated little faggot?

What did you get, a puny 15.24cm sandwich?

>I ate chocolate
Still have acne, huh?

Stop posting this, stop being obsessed with eating bugs. Maybe you should worry about your failure life instead.

jesus fuck

Attached: vomiting.gif (500x375, 790K)

Ill eat the 1% long before Id ever eat a bug
BBQ

>I wont even eat crab or lobster amongst other things that are basically big bugs.
Nigger, are you serious ? These are on the god tier cuisine.

>fava beans

This

Kek

K sweaty

No?
You get acne when you eat chocolate?

Insects will be like vegan food, highly processed feel-good good goy food which is 2-3x as expensive. It's a good shit test (like veganism) to tell if people are cucks though.

lobster is literal nigger food.
Its an ocean rat.

Serious question - When they prepare beef or pork there remove the entire digestive tract first - gutting the animal.

What happens to the bug shit when they process bugs?

This bug shit is 100% AOC approved.

Yes, also eating spicy.

Yeah, fuck that. I'll eat the Jews closest relative, the rat, before I make a meal out of bugs.

Sage goes in options you dildo.

>people wonder how niggers got flooded with malaria

Attached: 1481781047600.png (209x201, 63K)

You let them shit out all the dry shit before you clean them in water.

Methane cows is a fucking Jewish psyche op. Beef is the #1 natural soUrce of testosterone. It’s no coincidence that Veganism has led to an explosion of transgenderism

As primates, bugs are our natural favorite food. All primates eat bugs and enjoy it. If you go to any primitive human tribe, you will see them eating bugs for at least part of their diet, and it will probably be their favorite food.

Red meat also gives you cancer.

Attached: serveimage(6).png (458x336, 406K)

I eat an extra steak for every vegan post I see. I've got a fucking backlog like you wouldn't believe by now. I'm starting to have to cut vegetables from my diet to catch up.

Attached: vegan_steak.jpg (600x450, 38K)

People in the Roman Empire ate bugs before Jews took over with their Jew on a stick "religion".

>id rather have the planet busrt into flames

they already tried to ignite the atmosphere with hydrogen bombs and it didnt work dude i think well be fine

Do you eat shellfish?

>beef and bugs, my only 2 choices
don't be retarded

That's vegan disinfo from a discredited bit of research by a sociologist.

No they did not.

>1970s nutrition

>ocean bugs
There are YouTube videos. You'd rather eat land bugs

nationalgeographic.com/culture/2004/07/eating-bugs-cultural-cuisine/

You need a pubmed link on cancer or can you use the Internet yourself fucking retard?

most of them are immune to it.
Blacks are carriers for Sickle-cell anemia

I think about Snowpiercer every fucking time people talk about eating bugs

yummy yummy cancer. i can live with that

>national geographic
those are the same jews trying to get us to eat bugs

trust me, i've read apicius, there were no bugs in roman cuisine

the problem with you idiots is that you'll say anything if you think it'll make people do what you want, but the end result is that you just redpilled the majority of people on the fact that vegans are inveterate liars

ask him to cite his study

he won't do it because it's been so completely discredited

How do I not have the nigger mosquito burger webm?

There it is. I wonder if he's using transformer oil.

>eating chocolate gives you acne
Explain why almost everyone who eats chocolate doesn't have acne

I'm on my phone. You fucking niggers can't even use a search engine.

thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(15)00444-1/fulltext

scihub

I've eaten a lot of different bugs and I like shrimp, lobster, and crab, but you're right. They're like the cockroaches of the sea.

Attached: bugstuff.jpg (942x670, 84K)

Sv3rige is probably completely insane, but when it comes to nutrition hes right on the money.
A meat heavy diet is our ancestral diet. Not even the Paleo shit is close to right. Foraging people never would have found things like fruits, nuts, and seeds in any significant quantity to feed a tribe of people more than a couple calories a piece. Meat was our staple diet, our singular true food source.
We can receive 100% of our macro and micro nutrients from animal sources by consuming the meat, skin, fat, organs, marrow, and blood of mammals.

Trying to engineer society to reject basic biology and evolutionary history is absolutely inhuman. There is an agenda in the modern world to push these replacement diets, to make people malnourished docile slaves.

>trust me, i've read apicius
xD

Almost everyone under 21 actually do.

>glownigger study that's already been discredited

>the Lancet
>fake Science

Sure thing, nigger.
Go home.
Booo!

But user, what about the golf courses?

I mean we're not far off from roach bars at this rate.

>You mean like the $6 Subway sandwich I had today?
You know the rules.

Attached: in store prices.jpg (249x223, 16K)

$6 subway sandwich is probably a 6" now for leafs.

Alberta beef is some of the best in the world.

>insect consumption vs beef consumption

how bout neither you retard
no, so[y isnt an option either

its like you faggots always trying to pick between muslims, jews, and christians when all three are absolute trash

Attached: second.png (735x713, 562K)