Proposal for something fun to do when the presidential campaigns kick off

1.) go to campaign rally / town hall
2.) get in line to speak to presidential candidate
3.) hit “record” when you get to the candidate / mic
4.) Ask, in a calm and even tone, “What do you intend to do about the demographic replacement of whites in America?”

No politicians are talking about this.
The media ignores it when possible and gives it a passing mention when necessary.
We have no representation at all.
Not really.
No one has our backs.
It's open season on whites to the point that our disenfranchisement is considered a punchline now.

Kissless NEETs would be the best for this operation.
Not having a job or a family that depends on you would mean that you have less to personally lose.
It would mean going outside.
Sticking your neck out.
If enough of us did this together the media couldn't focus on any individual.
The only people that would bother doxxing us would be the obsessive Commies / SJWs / ADL or whatever.
Yes, there is a bit of a risk.
But them's the breaks.
Our people and civilization are on the line.
Going outside and saying something is the lowest possible threshold for saying you did something.

Politicians ignore the issue because they profit off of it.
The media is openly endorsing this.
No one has our backs.
Our disenfranchisement has come to the point that our displacement is now a punchline.

We need to stop “owning teh libs” and start doing something genuinely pro-active.
A window of opportunity is opening.
This won't solve anything, but it'll get eyes on this.
The point is that the issue be raised to the public sphere.

Attached: 966024929faf8601400e258608945a23.jpg (1000x1490, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvpTNWeSuFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self-bump.

Dropping in for one more self-bump.

Attached: 1s.gif (400x300, 904K)

you cant self bump newfag

you cant selfbump newfag

>Not having a job or a family that depends on you would mean that you have less to personally lose.
>hehe you fucking losers go out and do what I tell you to do while I keep my head down and keep building my credit sc... oh shit it's time for shabooya roll call gotta run or it will come up in my performance review with HR
youtube.com/watch?v=AvpTNWeSuFI

If you really want to get them in a pickle ask them whether they'd vow to send IAEA inspectors to Israel like Obama had IAEA inspectors go to Iran. Or you could ask them if they'd be willing to sanction Israel for using white phosphorus on Palestinians in the past or whether they'd be sanctioned if they use it in the future.

So, don't participate.

I'm only concerned with the survival of my kind.
Israel is ancillary at best.

Casting a light on (them) is the best thing you can do. Calling them out on issues pertaining to whites would backfire on you, but asking a legitimate question about our alliances is like kryptonite, especially if it's sincere and simple to get focus on them. Plus you put the left against eachother again if some of the MSM and twitter blur checks to attack your character.

Can you give an example of what you're suggesting?

I'm not calling anyone a loser.
We're all in this together.

yeah, well, hey

Attached: Mr_Rogers_pleasant_zero.jpg (700x499, 144K)

only shitskin anons can do this

. . . if you're talking about SJW reactions, I guess you're right.
I mean, it's a risk.

SAUCE!!!
I remember her from some movie I saw as a kid.

and point to the UN plan

we can get a paki or indian I know we can they have the nuts for a good fight the latter doesn't have the toilet paper

Weird Science (1985)
Kelly LeBrock

Pamphleteering would be hilarious.

I really do think it would be great to get a non-white to participate.

Look at what happened with that Somali representative from Minnesota. The left divided itself on the issue of Israel and is still divided. The seeds of this issue are already sowed, we just need to remind them every once in a while that we can have legitimate criticisms of Israel and watch them squirm. One big criticism is that they aren't a signatory of the nuclear non proliferation act. In fact the only two countries with nuclear technology that aren't signatories are Israel and North Korea. Bringing this to light when Trump repeatedly has said in the past that he wants a world free of nuclear weapons will definitely get airtime and piss off a lot of Jews.

you know every person is prescreened right. when have you ever seen a townhall person ask any president gotcha questions.

he just did

#NotAll
It depends on where you go and who's hosting.
The object is to get the discussion going.
Finding "the perfect pitch" isn't the idea.
I just want regular people to have the idea in their head.

I wish I could do this. But I've started a family, but fuck it I might do it anyway.

At some point everyone, myself included, will look back and ask,
"Why didn't I do anything back then?"