Jew kills kitten...anuddah shoah?

foxnews.com/us/mountain-lion-colorado-runner-killed-was-young-kitten-officials-say

Travis (((Kauffman))), 31, strangled and bludgeoned the cat to death on Feb. 4 at Horsetooth Mountain Open Space in Larimer County, Colorado Parks and Wildlife said in a necropsy report published by Fox affiliate KDVR.

The mountain lion was determined to be around 3 to 4 months old and weighed 24 pounds at the time of its necropsy. The animal was scavenged after its death.

A fucking kitten.....lol

Attached: SmartSelect_20190228-222925_Chrome.jpg (1389x1892, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_Kei7BvOmY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3HsMgc0hLHM
youtube.com/watch?v=okZW3_5Gr4s
youtu.be/Dp3j-O_6K20
youtu.be/okZW3_5Gr4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kitten's mother refused to let her babies be circumcised.

Oh vey

Arrest him lmao

A jew lying? Say it ain't so!

This is worst than that one bleach noose maga country nigger. Nigger something

Attached: IMG_20190228_213846_01.jpg (640x476, 43K)

Alex Jones is always fucking right.

-F to the mountain kitten
;_;

How can we use this to get Americans to begin hating the jews?

Attached: 1539568612107.jpg (720x514, 89K)

My house cat weighs 25lbs

Attached: 3231191.large.jpg (650x400, 244K)

Imagine getting your ass kicked by a kitten

Attached: images (4).jpg (210x240, 4K)

He was turning his life around when white supremacist murdered unarmed Hill Kitten

Attached: mountain lion.jpg (307x263, 19K)

im mad

Attached: Christmas-present-cat-attack.gif (226x290, 3M)

Guarantee he went up to pet the kitten and hurrased it nonstop until it tried to defend itself. Fucking faggot soiboy should be charged

He chillin with harambe in heaven

Not hard to do if your a jew

I got corncobbed by a 8lb cat, fucked my arm up. Literally chomped up and down my arm, had like 40 puncture wounds. I was trying to save it from a dog. A 25lb cat could definitely do some damage.

Fwiw Kauffman isn't always a Jewish surname. It does literally translate to merchant in German though, kek.

25 pounds at the time of necropsy, after it was scavenged.

This dark skinned fellow makes it look so easy

Attached: 180px-Marvin_Morvan_and_Alex_Teniola_kick_cat.gif (180x135, 1.31M)

3 to 4 months old....I bet he went to pet it and it attacked him.

this. people seriously underestimate cats. typical housecat could chew your jugular out with zero fucking issue if it really wanted to. now imagine an actual large cat. dudes lucky to be alive, and even luckier it wasn't fully grown

straight for the jugular. Took its chance there and then to end it's hell and suffering in a basedboy manchild's presence, day in day out, week after week all you have known in this life is onions boy and his onions shit. It took its chance with the energy of its ancestors behind it, nothing to lose but everything to gain from freeing itself from the tormenting shackles of its onions boy

Attached: Nazi photo 29.png (336x488, 187K)

this

>My house cat weighs 25lbs
He's a big cat.

That 4 m/o mountain lion would fuck most of you goobers up.

And having a German sounding name doesnt automatically make someone Jewish you dolt

>Kaufmann is a surname with many variants such as Kauffmann, Kaufman, and Kauffman. In German, the name means merchant.

for you

For you

For you. My Russian Blue is 30 pounds and his shoulder reaches my knee when standing.

Jews are easy to spot when you're white.

I love this gif

Sounds about right and when it's had enough of his soi it claws his face in defense. Poor kit

So it was a domesticated cat? Weird, because i thought he was attacked by a mountain lion?

>The mountain lion was determined to be around 3 to 4 months old and weighed 24 pounds at the time of its necropsy. The animal was scavenged after its death.

>Kauffman told reporters earlier this month that he engaged in what was "just like a wrestling match" with the lion

Kek.

This Jew probably started the fight so that he could tell the other Jews about how he fought off an attack. Literally crying out as he strikes you.

Mine is about 22 pounds.

Attached: BCD877ED-0228-48AD-850C-A488E0AF7BD4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

This! Kitty felt cornered.

Attached: D22777CE-4B26-4154-A07B-A97DCD5A0374.jpg (350x250, 15K)

my cat is 98 lbs of pure muscle. i have sex with it on occasion

Attached: 1548133815342.png (482x480, 432K)

Did anyone seriously believe this bullshit?

Attached: 1551378016132.gif (330x312, 1.28M)

>25 pounds
Dude my siamese is that big. How the fuck do you get into a death struggle with something like that?

Fucking jews, god why are they so fucking pathetic.

I put my 11 year old cat in a duffel bag with two 10lb plates the other day and dropped him in the bathtub

that's one fuckin nice kitty right there

Too thick for a serval, what is she? Looks a little like a lynx.

I know, when I saw this I was like, "These dumbasses on /pol think "Kaufmann" is automatically a Jewish name."

it's funny how jews tick: if I was the guy and the press was asking me what happened I'd have told them: "chill, it was just a kitten/young lion"
but the kike had to lie and blow it out of proportion. kikes are genetic liars. disgusting. no wonder they infiltrate and undermine every society that's gullible enough to give them shelter. very very parasitic

ANIMALS

JUST LIKE PATHETIC GOYIM

SUBMIT TO THE MIGHT OF THE JEWISH WARRIOR

GOYS

CANT

COMPETE

>24 pounds
................Thats a large house cat.
Holy shit this cunt is a bitch

And actually heres something I just thought of but I bet that faggot tried taking a selfie with it which is how it managed to get his face despite being a kitten.

As has been said, it weighed 24 pounds AT THE TIME OF A NECROPSY, after being scavenged.

It weighed 80 pounds at the time of attack.

Probably thought it was a goyim child and tried to fuck it.

This dude looks Jew assfuck, his hair and rat ears are a dead give away.

shalom

What the fuck? He killed the equivalent of a house cat?

They also said 3 to 4 months old. Big as an adult bobcat if lucky.

Pft, whatever. I outweigh that dumb cat by 2.5:1. My American genes and fitness are enough to defeat him.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_Kei7BvOmY
This is what a 6 month old mountain lion looks like. Now imagine a cat 3 months younger.

This kike ruthlessly bludgeoned and then strangled a fucking kitty cat and bragged about it. Douchebag.

Attached: chrome_2019-02-28_23-23-15.png (1309x830, 1.95M)

Hang ‘em high

based cat

Attached: 1463855306007.png (99x100, 1K)

It's mother must have died. If she was around to protect it there wouldn't be anything left but a few bones of that jew.

Couldn't stand the little fucker anymore. Vomited literally every time he ate. RIP buddy.

LOL I know that fucker didn't kill a 200 pound full grown mountain lion with his bare hands but I thought at least it could've been a 80lb cat.

I fucking guarantee he was trying to pet it and harassing it until it tried to defend itself. Fuck that kike. Rip in peace kitty

F.

Serves him right.
WoW RS and league are the obly acceptable thing being happy about.

Pol once again showing its stupidity.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3HsMgc0hLHM

Cool video of three Mtn Lions coming up to someone’s front door. Kitties look to be about 6 months old.

khajjit has fur if you have coin

Regardless of Jewness look at him. A mountain lion “kitten” is still 3 foot tall with razor claws and teeth to boot. If the news media crucifies this dude like the lion dentist I’ll shit a brick. The man was reasonably fucked up. I don’t care if it’s a toddler with a knife If I honestly thought my life was in danger id snap a niggers neck.

>It weighed 80 pounds at the time of attack
An 80 lb cat will fuck up almost anyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=okZW3_5Gr4s

Congrats.

You're officially a nigger now.

I got bit and restrained a cat that was like seven pounds. Trust me when I say a 24 pound cat could do a lot of damage.
Still not impressive that you'd win the fight though, that would be a given. The question is how much damage would you sustain.

I guess even Mountain Lions don't like Jews.

Opps. I meant this nigger

Fuck cats. S.

I remember downloading this shit with a 56k modem and saving the file in my "funny videos" folder so long ago. What a classic.

Thats how Jews survive.

Kill their enemies before they get Redpilled or grow up.

Until the day that they fail.

youtu.be/Dp3j-O_6K20
This is a 3 month old cougar

It's a caracal

Pet of the week, my ass

My Bengal is solid muscle. When people pet him or pick him up they are taken back by how strong he is. Comparing human muscle to gorilla muscle is like comparing a house cat and a mountain lion. The kitty was most likely not looking for trouble or out to attack something much larger. The guy probably wanted to get a picture of it, freaked it out, then turned his back. Btw, never turn your back on a big cat. Even if it is a cute Mtn lion kitty.

The Jew fears the lion

Nice. My Bengal sends his respects.

Actually it's a cat.

t. manlet

8 lb housecat. EIGHT FUCKING POUNDS of tame but pissed off HOUSECAT.

Just imagine what a 24 lb wildcat would do to you.

"kitten" riiiiight.

youtu.be/okZW3_5Gr4s

what is that beautiful animal

compaq precario? i used to have one

Yea I got in a tussle with my 10 pound cat because I was trying to remove it from a situation with a neighbour's cat. It put up such a fight I held it up by the neck like a ragdoll so it couldn't scratch my arms.

he a gud cat he dindu nuffin
he was going to lion school

which is why leafs can't do it

fuck off Trevor

First a kike wins super bowl mvp, now another kills a mountain lion with his bare hands. Where the hell are all these masculine kikes coming from? The only ones I see in real life either look like an overweight version of the merchant meme, or are overweight purple haired faggots.

caracal nigger

doesn't look like a lynx at all, numbnuts

I always think of Pinky the Cat when I hear people talk about how "wonderful, loving immigrants will enrich our society"

Attached: 1546411227263.webm (540x960, 2M)