A member of the Russian Mafia who would later be convicted of a $40 million stock scheme had an office in Trump Tower...

A member of the Russian Mafia who would later be convicted of a $40 million stock scheme had an office in Trump Tower right across from Trump's office and he wasn't charged rent...

...and you still voted for Trump, LOL.

Attached: 184D70A311D14D369488A034F96D2EE4.jpg (429x504, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shiftymine/
youtube.com/watch?v=_mXJBcsq0LY
twitch.tv/shiftymine
instagram.com/p/BY8czPEBgdJ/
youtube.com/watch?v=RGJnOeK-2W8
youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok

is it the member of the russian mafia on your pic?

No. That's just a pic of glorious swf tits

yes yes... those are some fabulous tits indeed

fapfapfapfapfapfap

shame shes 16...

those are still some incredible tittys

I think you should move to Vermont so your parents can abort you

(((Russian))) Mafia
(((Russians))) in New York

Attached: 1550669172825.jpg (854x960, 83K)

name???

Oh fuck I knew I should have voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1548194022491.gif (500x250, 975K)

titts mcgee?

That girl is too swarthy to be Russian

Attached: 1545557707915.jpg (600x616, 132K)

Cool story. Keep us posted, k?

Did you say something? I was too busy staring at those enormous honkers.

He also apparently never stepped foot inside there. So it was more like trump squatting on an important price of property probably out of respect and fear “just in case”

The same kind of (((russians))) who fucked the brazilian election by promoting Boçalnato and some lazy commie fuck.

Sure thing. Felix Sater (the Russian mobster) will be testifying publicly before Congress on March 14. It will be live on TV.

semion?

maybe a tartar girl or something, russia is multinational :3

K keep me posted

>...and you still voted for Trump, LOL.
Like hell I did, faggot.

Attached: lest_we_forget_may_1919_communist_rules_for_revolution.jpg (960x960, 467K)

Noice tits.

Oh I was distracted...

eh... what did you said OP?

Attached: boner 1550549941700.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Attached: circ 2 boogaloo.jpg (1280x1444, 412K)

is that real

Fuck off leftie

Lol

>Sater was born in Moscow into a Russian Jewish family, the son of Mikhail Sheferovsky and Rachel Sheferovskaya. He has a sister, Regina. The family emigrated to Israel when Felix was 8 years old to avoid religious persecution in the Soviet Union, and eventually came to the United States, living in Baltimore, Maryland before settling in Brighton Beach, New York in 1974.

Attached: aaWAzHd_CdI.jpg (1200x630, 102K)

And as Yuri Bezmenov once said, you're stuck with them.

Attached: 5a171251f914c31f008b5d6b-750-373.jpg (750x373, 44K)

is it even surprising at this point

jewish mafia get your fake news right

also...no punishment why kikes roll that way make the goyim think they get "punished"

Yes what a shame, lol. Such a shame, hahah.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Attached: 1536350757901.jpg (499x497, 63K)

thanks

Yep. We don't care. He's doing what we want.

Get lost, faggot.

Whats the sauce on this info?

I could fill an entire thread to the bump limit with Clinton and Obama crimes. You're only worried about Trump's because the capitalist corporate media tells you to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mXJBcsq0LY

Attached: 64412671.jpg (945x945, 62K)

>to avoid religious persecution in Soviet union
Which was completely owned and run by Jews. Sounds like a made up excuse to leave.

Attached: milkers.png (405x244, 50K)

>Person A commits crime but was not convicted at the time in question. Person B, at the time i question, had an office at the same place like person A.
>Person B must be a bad person.

Leftists cannot into logic.

All holes
Tittyfuck
Undergrope while in doggy
Throatjob

American education?

Attached: CBMu7ISUwAAsbJa.jpg (600x402, 74K)

based.

>Pentagram
I thought I saw a demon in her eyes.

B E

G O N E

K I K E

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28-23-45-34-1.png (720x859, 287K)

Haoбopoт, в Poccии yчил иcтopию.
B CШA eё в дaнный мoмeнт вooбщe дeтям нe yчaт.

four Americans were killed while serving their country in Libya and Clinton refused to send help, blamed it on a Youtube video, that latee said "what difference does it make" when questioned about how she handled the even

her followers defended her choice of words

you people have no moral high ground. anything you say about supporting Trump is dwarfed by the fact you supported Hillary after what she has done, like accepting donations from Saudi Arabia (a country that doesnt even allow women to drive) while championing women's rights.

Democrats have always and will always be backwards hypocrites. slimy snakes.

She's fucking amazing.

That fucking voice!

Tonight's big loser: Sal.

she got a twitch channel too
twitch.tv/shiftymine

also got her steam if anyone is interested

>That girl is too swarthy to be Russian
She's Italian

what kinda nose is this?

Attached: 8281466544697901056_n.jpg (1080x810, 48K)

So a guy who occasionally travels to russia and has bussiness there, didn't want to piss off the russian mob? Stupid bugmen never can reconize danger.

The slippity slope

mostly French and north Italians have noses like that.

She looks more Southern Italian desu

yeah, she does. Probably a mix

why is that a shame

LOL
Read the book Red Mafiya written by a jew Robert I. Friedman, who was later killed. He highlights that most of the Russian Mobsters that came to America were Jews.
Really decent book.

cool story, sauce on titty monster

a photoshopped nose, how have none of you retards noticed how photoshopped all the posted photos are

Do you think they’ll uncover that trump sold Putin uranium? If so he should hang

instagram.com/p/BY8czPEBgdJ/

That's a normal nose , my mother and most of my family have the same type of nose.

here's an actual image from her youtube for you retards who think this isn't photoshopped. your waifu is a lie

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 1.01.08 AM.png (1506x1116, 1.78M)

neat

Maybe in this pic but its been floating around Jow Forums for several years now.

She isn't my waifu, don't think she is that attractive besides her milkers and in the pic you showed her nose is pointing up as well

Better to be ruled by the russians than the jews.

>Russian Mafia
You better shut you hole about things you don't know (remember, y нac длинныe pyки) and send us more of those huge sweet bazookas, user.

it’s like the “.......” on your post seem to have missing text, was there any logical connection between the points it bridges or.......?

>777
>Back to the Future
This user knows what's up. Godspeed.

Pinocchio?

Put your Mexican flag up cunt

>mexican
disregarded

Attached: 675853763456.jpg (596x596, 25K)

sounds like a case of the gay

Attached: Capture.png (514x603, 341K)

No I didn't? Also, Google Harry Dexter white. Why would I be concerned with some Russian plant at Trump tower? Russian plants literally run our government you retarded fuck. Same with Israel dual citizens and Chinese nationalists. Our government hasn't been representative of the American people since the early 1900's.

Here's a dare.
Spend the same amount of time you waste conspiring against Trump actually investigating ALL politicians.

Attached: fuck.png (1206x886, 1.81M)

wow! she"s gorgeous !
youtube.com/watch?v=RGJnOeK-2W8

I'm more attracted to girls with blonde hair and light colored hair, would I bang her? Yea sure but she isn't something special, besides her tits, especially if you look at vids from her.

light colored eyes

>I'm more attracted to girls with blonde hair and light colored hair,

GTFO ! she's gorgeous!
How about a prime Bellucci then ? (just curious, not saying that girl is on that level but..Are you really that indifferent to women of that caliber just because they're brunettes? )

youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU

Attached: cap.png (1262x715, 591K)

I'm not saying that they can't be attractive guillaume, just that I heavily prefer blondes with light eyes. Bellucc is attractive but she would be way hotter with the former mentioned features.

this proves nothing you fucking moron, obviously her instagram pics have filters, it doesnt take a fucking genius to figure that out. she still has big khazar milkers

>guillaume
Nice! ( others always go with "Pierre")

Unless you think she started an instagram that shows off her figure when she was 13, no.

If I was an incel I'd orbit that

>trump was in charge of collecting rent

nice try nigger

The Russian wasn't on the ballot

Not completely. It's a combination of willful ignorance, youtube, and mental illness.

Stupid mutts voted for literal commie spy and most of them are yet to even figure this out.

milkers

Attached: t3h.jpg (474x632, 27K)

delete this

Attached: 1542257458103.jpg (247x269, 7K)

Yeah. Duh... He STILL has tons of jews working around him.

Orbitting is just in real life. They actualy have maybe a 1% chance of getting some pussy. Just giving money to a twitch/instagram thot isn't orbitting, just jacking off.