JAPS NUKE DOLPHINS

Way to go fuckheads. Just ignore Fukashima. I could give a shit less about California communists getting ass cancer but goddamn... these creatures have more of a soul any of you bug bastards.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/02/25/dead-and-sick-dolphins/

Attached: dolphins-california-death.jpg (918x573, 73K)

Dolphin and whale taste better than the American national dish: nigger semen.

Two was not enough.

Attached: nuke.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Dolphins are just sea apes

It was Israel that failed installing the new Mox Rods.
You dont even want to know who and what created the tsunami that covered it all up in an act of God to avoid liability.

fukushima radiation was 2 times as bad as flying at 35000 feet

it wasnt even dangerous, stop sliding real shit

watch thunderfoot if you really need convincing

#3 reactor blew its guts and fuel rods all over Japan and into the Pacific.
Japan should just commit seppuku in shame.

dolphins are niggers of the sea they rape other animals and are loud and violent and are notoriously homosexual animals with rates of up to 89% male dolphins being exclusively gay, fuck all dolphins they need to he exterminated as soon as possible, i often dump plastic bags into the north sea as a precaution against them

This. It was the regular suspects.

LOL

Attached: 777389D2-EC41-484C-8ED3-D1096A0BC31E.jpg (363x550, 23K)

Dolphins are fucking horrendous animals
Their language sounds like nails on a chalkboard
Good riddance

I only buy beer with the plastic rings around the cans just in the hopes they manage to wrap around big dolphin (((noses))).

>tfw you know about dolphin rape gangs

Fuck dolphins. My booty is my own.

Attached: 1551196646155.jpg (425x340, 14K)

>I'm a fucking retard that thinks sensational journalists are smart people and give me the facts and don't just spew click bait to fund their failing enterprises

Dolphins are niggers

Based nihon-san

fpbp. respect, gookanon.

Someone tell this faggot in the comments that people should be gassed

Attached: peter.jpg (1306x301, 37K)

Hey, I’m a califag and I am not a communist. There are pockets of right wing resistance here. My town is one of them. ~80% white which is good for a Cali town and we have Nunes as our rep.

Attached: 1501985782287.jpg (327x316, 26K)

I don't believe you. I visited California for the first time last year and the areas you consider right wing are still filled with faggots, hippies, and environmentalists.

I cant believe this cunts get to host the Olympics and they are having a running course through the Fukishima area too.

Ban them Now, dont send the USA team.

We prefer it lightly carbonated with added caffeine.

To be fair, I have faggot neighbors, but they’re still considered outcast where I live. I know they feel uncomfortable.

Trips of truth

I don't know, I felt incredibly out of place in even the most white areas in California. All of your parking lots are filled with cuckmobiles. Old men in turtlenecks worrying about whether shit is organic or not, snippy old bitches boomer-complaining about everything. It was agony user.

Hey fuck you nip, I only eat burgers.

Attached: 1534872677201.jpg (560x560, 46K)

Pearl Harbour'd again

You probably don't want to know what the secret sauce is then.

Spirit of Bushido lives on!

I thought japs hated dolphins?
This

You want a third one you slant-eyed fuck?

I don't, but plankton does

It was your dumped nuke in ocean that set off the eathqukae that fucked up the world so STFU...

Plankton is overrated anyways.

>Japs did this
Israelis did this. They sabotaged Fukushima because Japan said they would enrich uranium for Iran. Kikes are evil rat bastards. No country should ever contract with an Israeli firm for security or anything IT if they don't want their shit sabotaged the moment they don't agree with the kikes.

What nuke was that

The French are the ones that bombed the ocean. We only blew up Nevada and Japan.

Respect your superiors.

When Trump said "Someone's doing the raping" he was talking about Dolphins.

Attached: 1551066632907.webm (240x240, 845K)

>it's an everyone humors japanese bants and replies episode
This wasn't even funny

Also, when the radiation reached California back while Obongo was still the president, he came out there and then announced that because he changed the level for what is a safe amount of radiation the people had nothing to fear, and the fucking retarded ass normies believed him.

Attached: fukushimatoptext.jpg (2400x1658, 1.38M)

Try

Attached: D3i3VAI.png (1899x2177, 1.6M)

>these creatures have more of a soul any of you bug bastards.
heh

not any more

something,

Attached: CYd36r_WMAAJ1mf.jpg large.jpg (1907x2048, 801K)

red

Attached: us-air-force-airlift.png (3780x2672, 1.48M)

button,

Attached: us-air-force-bomb-refueling.png (3780x2672, 1.91M)

Fucking gringos just got pearlharbored once more by based Nipon.

Attached: 1445968667702.jpg (782x835, 117K)

I

Attached: us-air-force-combat.png (3780x2672, 2.98M)

dare

Attached: gallery-1430412680-navy-3000.jpg (2560x1706, 448K)

you.

Attached: 87a4c3b77c77370bfd697902e1de4ef3.png (2000x2832, 1.86M)

You're alright, onee-san.

Attached: 1551392544093.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

kinda surprised anyone else knows about this

you first faggot.
the reason we have these numbers is we weren't men't to stay in the fucking cradle until it became a grave.

we were always destined for the stars. but no we had to go all fucked up in the last 10 years and make cutting cocks off and mah racism the binding focus of this fucking planet.

Sorry, I meant (((people))) should be gassed

If dolphins were so smart, they would not keep ending up in my fucking tuna. But luckily, they are dumb and tasty, so I keep buying generic 'tuna'!

There's a few of us left to spread the truth.

I know senpai, my rage was directed at him and globalists like that that what to live in a eden with Georgia gidestones as their fucking new 10 commandments.

if we were to be serious about real space colonization and exploration we are going to need more people.

Nice proxy cuck

also this, iirc there was something about finance not being offered unless it was placed right there, not inland where it would be safer, and I think it was also built on a known fault (inb4 the whole of nippon is a fucking fault) on the ring of fire.

Oh my dear god.
Put me in the screencap.

You're gonna get nuked too, engrish teacher

this is stronger than those 2 nukes

Attached: bretty gud.gif (482x800, 29K)

LMAO nip bant is best bant.

Attached: 1549326809321.gif (560x552, 321K)

holy shit

Attached: 1549506865370.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Now that's epic

Based & redpilled

hot diggity dog

Attached: 1545377114282.jpg (1121x1130, 195K)

I don't think they failed at anything. I think they succeeded.

lmao

Kek. Based nip.

You know Dolphins commit necrophilia and even suicide, right OP?