Is AJ alright?

He seems bigger than ever and generally seems like he's let himself go. Is he depressed?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (361x505, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k7Q1c4H3Le4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes he's impressed

>Tfw I have the same body as Alex Jones

Attached: 2F91A14D-8CF8-4B24-BC26-035352F0664D.png (255x207, 71K)

I'd be depressed too if I was on Toe Rogan's podcast getting roasted for being a Zionist shill.

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 13K)

are you constantly getting swamp ass phew

Ya of course , the political class, msm and the tech gestapo tried to destroy him. He lost his buds corsi and roger stone to the mueller investigation based on bullshit

Joe is a piece of shit for ditching him when he needed him

what a fat fuck

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>they tried to dis-info on abortion, and then lmao it off "bro it was just a joke"
why though? it's just edgy? they look like they're larping ass college frat boys, and they're 50 something. except alex he's also a zionist puppet though;just not as bad.

Pmsl glad this fucking shills going to eat himself into an early heart attack. He's a fucking piece of shit, if he ever mentions israel let me know.

that's the gullet of a satisfied man.

He's stress eating. Hard to find new ways to dance around Jews every day

He's drinking a lot these days.

me too

What's the time stamp on that part?

Alex is just reverting to his natural state. He used to weigh 350-400lbs for most of his career.

for real though. he's so fat now he actually made rogan look small. and rogan is a pretty big guy himself.

Prob stressed paying his jew lawyers to defend him from jew lawyer lawsuits. Legal fees back and forth can quickly bankrupt you even before a judgment

>rogan is a pretty big guy
for you

Attached: zwz8rolnm0.jpg (640x426, 51K)

Do you faggots even lift? Jones looks in excellent health, especially compared to his last jre appearance

>2 kikes kiking.
I'm good, thanks though.

Attached: 1783843.jpg (300x168, 5K)

He's younger than rogan and looks like shit

based obamaleaf

youtu.be/k7Q1c4H3Le4

he drink an entire 5th of alcohol

Is it weird that I read this like the lyrics to the Twelve Days of Christmas?

Fuck alex jones hes gay

Nothing a little Super Male Vitality can’t clear up. Save 15% when you click AutoShip so you never run out.

You want Hitler’s secret?

Alex "other than me choking myself with other people for fun, I've never blacked out" Jones

Attached: 6B7FE85E-A92F-4162-918E-1BA8742495CA.jpg (1242x697, 459K)

I think Alex Jones was acting crazy as can be for this thing because he knew it would be on YouTube and he wanted to attract more people to infowars.

He's a functioning alcoholic , known to be sauced on air. Rogan offered to have Jones do a fitness program and share results online. That would sell more product than anything. Jones didn't get it but hopefully Joe talked to him after.

That is the ideal body. You might not like it, but that is what peak performance looks like

fuck off, you have to go back.

ALEX JONES =

>Capt marvel comics HYDRA (redsckull storyline)

>WILLIAM COOPER

>JOHN BIRTCH

>Jow Forums (real drops)

>Truthers (what gave him street cred

EVERY

FUCKING

THING

EVERy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thing he speaks is stolen. He just regurgitates shit...,

Attached: super science.jpg (211x248, 16K)

I think it is the fact he was going to check out and have an early retirement then they went after him.

hue

Start fasting, fatty. No excuses.

>are you a zionist shill?
>I grew up in texas around blacks and mexicans

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 1.45.47 PM.png (686x416, 259K)

Alright Joe, you need to put the bong down. You're a manlet. Manlets fill out easier so relax.

cia decided it's no longer worth it keeping jones on tab

stop spamming this fat zionist masonic traitor pos

what is it

he's been unpersoned by tech companies and his livelihood ruined, I'm guessing he hasn't been in the best state of mind the past months

AND A HEBREW IN AN OVEN

Choke on a dick faggit

I’m not through the whole video yet. I have to say though, this is the hardest I’ve laughed in a while.

He was a part of the jewish plan to control the world.