They had remote control rats with microchips 30 years ago

>They had remote control rats with microchips 30 years ago

Is he right?

Attached: FBE3FCE1-7B3A-41DF-8290-EB7AA4860D9F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty
popsci.com/science/article/2012-12/how-build-your-own-cockroach-cyborg
youtu.be/5Rp4V3Sj5jE?t=231
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3481896/Watch-come-super-smart-cyborg-RATS-Rodents-controlled-remotely-using-implants-brains.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hFguLwUT5lg
youtube.com/watch?v=ggmK4zUVlKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

They did THIS in the 60's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty you'd be disgusted by what they have now

Attached: 1549741469971.jpg (620x465, 60K)

military technology is 50 years more advanced than what is available to the public, so probably

He literally stole this from the pickel rick episode

popsci.com/science/article/2012-12/how-build-your-own-cockroach-cyborg

Probably, but he says fringe science things in a way that makes him sound like he's crazy, but then you look it up and it actually happened but it's not as big of a deal as he made it seem. If that makes sense.

Basically instead of saying "hey, fun fact, scientists were experimenting with remote control rats 30 years ago" and someone going "huh, I did not know that", he'll go off on a whole tangent tying it in with some shadowy organization that is totally not the Jews, making it sound like he literally just made it up.

hit and killed by car almost immediately hahahaa

the thing is.. they don't have to chip you to remote control you.

is a diversive propaganda.. so you should think, that you may be remotely controlled ONLY if you get chipped, but it's quite the opposite

they literally can control you wirelessly just by adjusting frequencies around you and you will create thoughts that would literally make you think about doing certain type of shit.

i'm not sure if they can literally tell you what to do to the tiniest detail but they can make you do shit.. they can make you get up and go.. kill people if they need.

brain is basically a radio wave receiver. if you send signals to the brain it will react the same as your smartphone.

in other words it's possible to connect to your brain via "wi-fi". and they do it on mass scale

why do you think everyone is in this zomby-like state and never mass chimp out against the government but only "controlled protest" some bullshit and never get out of the allowed "protest area"?? everything is control

it has been since loooooong time ago.. probably early 20th century at least and before that people were controlled as well.. with less sophistacated but nevertheless efficient means

in any case.. whatever they tell you about "social control" is meant to hide the real picture.

the same as they told in 1984 book by orwell.. in the book they painted the world in such grey paint to make you wait for exactly this "communist gulag" style hellhole, while in reality implementing much more easy on body and mind hellhole of liberal degeneration where under the guise of "freedom of expression" they turned people into literal degenerates and obedient slaves

etc etc

everything that you would hear on the internet from all these "gate keepers" is some kind of a diversion or shilling

nobody who would actually tell the truth be even allowed to speak to such masses. they would be killed almost immediately.

they allow shitposting on Jow Forums or similar sites where your message is shortlived

wtf do you think??

Attached: BionicRat.jpg (1542x833, 82K)

No one cares about your faggot sjw cartoons

>military technology is 50 years more advanced than what is available to the public, so probably
This is boomer bullshit.

They use emotional trauma to mind control people. Mass shootings, terrorist attacks, etc.

>This is boomer bullshit
Yeah my dad spouts this same nonsense all the fucking time

Attached: fucking boomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

>This is boomer bullshit.

You really think the military shares all its secrets with the public? How fucking naive are you? What would even be the point of sending spies to your enemies if you can just visit their countries and turn on the fucking TV?

look at these dumb cunts

Attached: 1540239773940.jpg (400x289, 16K)

IS ALEX JONES THE MOST ENTERTAINING MAN ON THE PLANET?

>They use
radio wave transmitters to control people. lierally as i said.. like they control your smart-phone. i felt it myself

i travel a lot and go all over the world.. well.. you get certain moods when you go for instance into south korea or the usa or differnt countries in europe

you literally geting into the political vibe of the place. it's quite tricky and funny actually. you can feel how they actually use the frequencies to affect your mood on political subjects

it's doesn't literally tell you what you should like or not, but it sort of opens up your brain to certain incentives which you hear or read or some general vibe. also if you watch TV, they will use NLP to literally hypnotise you. for instance they use it heavily on CNN and other major news networks that transmit 24\7

but they don't use that emotional trauma mind control people. it's a bullshit meme. they do use trauma based programming to create psychological block in agents who have access to sensetive material. for instance they may show you how they burn people alive for betraying your "master" or something.. and that will scare the shit out of you and make you very obedient good boy.

there are also ways to control you.. like putting you on the antidote diet, where you'll have to take a pill every day not to die. and the pill is supplied by your master.

no, why would you even think this?

STOLEN

NOT "muh dad"

We already knew this

Attached: alex.jpg (474x474, 39K)

>military technology is 50 years more advanced than what is available to the public

Then why does my military issued laptop run on windows xp?

>2 kikes kiking
I'm good, thanks though.

Attached: 1783843.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Good thread

Attached: IMG_20190109_215210.jpg (765x478, 79K)

thirded. it is pure boomer dad shit about how the government has their shit together. they do not.

you have some type of schizo disorder. I'm not expecting you to believe me, but I'm just reaching out to you.

got their rod right back

Because Windows XP is the best OS

Stick to your work citizen

>what is the SR-71
They also did a good job at keeping this quiet for a long time...

Attached: 010323-F-0966E-003.jpg (1200x899, 222K)

this fat fuck is literally just acting and is obvious controlled oppo

jesus christ he's been forced to become a parody of himself

Yes, here's a video with some random guy doing it to a cockroach.

Attached: 267c34f8107620ef3e2bb0f7d2775d62.jpg (1142x698, 326K)

youtu.be/5Rp4V3Sj5jE?t=231

Forgot link

How old are you? You can literally look at how technology has progressed over time and see what gets released to the public from the military. Most of this shit you take for granted today came from what the military had years ago.

Attached: you_came_to_the_wrong_airstrip.jpg (2552x2043, 3.89M)

That’s a pic of a B2 Stealth Bomber you retard. This is an SR-71 (bonus points to others that know where this is).

Attached: C18871F0-3147-40B6-BFC4-D982FA7AA5BD.jpg (1536x2048, 606K)

>stealth bomber
>doesn't bomb any stealth

Attached: 14123.jpg (598x600, 68K)

Smithsonian air and space museum

it bombs your butthurt which you're hiding
lol

I never said it was you fucking prick

Attached: 3b4.gif (499x270, 2.31M)

I dont get what this image is trying to convey

Watch 1980s movies an figure it out...kid.

that is DR. Giviti, he works at my local University and has been doing these experiments for a while (almost did research with him, but he is a massive dick)

it literally just sends impulses to the roaches antennas which are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation. the roach doesnt have eyes, and uses its sensitive antenna to walk around, so if you fuck with them you can make it change direction, its not really that impressive

for instance, if i poked you with a burning iron every time you tried to walk forward, I bet you would start walking backwards no?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3481896/Watch-come-super-smart-cyborg-RATS-Rodents-controlled-remotely-using-implants-brains.html

Attached: CyborgRats.png (665x2799, 1.05M)

What in the actual fuck

At this point you realize they're shitting on anyone who takes either of them seriously, right? That whole show was an insult to the audience's intelligence, and it went right over their heads.

ALEX JONES =

>Capt marvel comics HYDRA (redckull storyline)

>WILLIAM COOPER (Illumannniti)

>JOHN BIRTCH (German Illumiannitiitt

>Jow Forums (real drops)

>Truthers (what gave him street cred

EVERY

FUCKING

THING

EVERy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thing he speaks is stolen. He just regurgitates shit.

Attached: super science.jpg (474x498, 26K)

area 51

Lol that was soo fhunny

they used cats as listening devices to. mic in the ears, wire ran down spine up to the tail and acted as an antenna. and i'm acually being serious. they also drones b4 wwII. crazy shit

Attached: da_cat.gif (297x360, 2M)

shut up!

Attached: 1513310157988.jpg (598x529, 34K)

they can do it to flying insects to and control their flight

youtube.com/watch?v=hFguLwUT5lg

Facts: Bitajon has implated a device on your brain and they're making you come here to spread counterintelligence on (((them))) right now.

A lot of federal agencies use antequated technology because it’s simpler and easier to protect. Also it would cost a lot of money to convert every system in America to the new system every time a new OS releases, in addition to being a colossal waste of time.

Hackers move on to trying to find undiscovered holes in newer technology but sticking with the same OS makes it easier to just reinforce over the years.
Inb4
>but I’m a hacker and that’s not true!
Yeah, sure you are. I’m really impressed that you decrypted your neighbor’s WiFi using a program you didn’t invent reading a guide you didn’t write on a dongle you didn’t build.

Cape carnivale?

Look closer user
it's 128MB on the left and 128GB on the right

Attached: Acoustic-Kitty1960.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Yes he is.
Several governments have experimented with remote control animals too because they wanted to use them as spies.
Didn't end up working so well. Who knows though, MAYBE they are around today and we don't hear about them. Squirrels look kind of suspicious sometimes

and?

This isn't really impressive. Just makes me think when they sew the cellphone in that kid in that shitty hurt locker movie.

test

google dolphins spy world war 2
you haven't even scratched the surface.

Attached: AlexJones.jpg (250x181, 4K)

Stop being a faggot they literally expanded the capacity by 100,000% in 9 years
>only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1344968170227.jpg (539x719, 342K)

they don't need to chip you to control your mind. they may chip you to track your pisition but that's hardly needed since everyone is on their phones.
i'm not shilling for anyone.

well it was in the '60's but i see what youre saying. didnt work out anyway because the cats wouldn't stay by the targets

absolutely, and he's right about UT having a nuclear reactor.

Attached: 1537126198140.jpg (460x414, 37K)

Military had internet long before we did. Not 50 years but at least 20

to expand on that, I'm 32 (alex is ~45) and as a kid by the turn of the millenium I remember them putting up paralyzed people with some sort of computer interface to move the cursor on a monitor in Discovery documentaries. That was 20 years ago, surely they would've tested such things on mice as well 30 years ago.

We were hearing about those cyborg cockroaches long before they made an appearance in the fifth element as well.

>Boomer bullshit

Attached: DelgadoMindControl1966.png (1920x1080, 472K)

If that was true I wouldn't be here dropping redpills bro. They'd be blasting me with that directed microwave energy beam since years go.
They might be able to have some slight influence at the population level, but they wouldn't be able to make you kill people unless you're already fucked from before, and they wouldn't be able to control the target either.
They already know about me. I just haven't allowed them to have the opportunity to have me chipped.
Never had surgery, never slept at a location they'd have easy to with nobody noticing, and so on.
I'd tell you to get an x-ray of your head, but they probably already have composite materials which don't show up on there.

stop spamming your mason jew texas hick idiot shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ggmK4zUVlKk

but you can buy them in all different sizes

what is you point?

did alex jones tell me the raid in cali was to recover two EMP's and the nuclear scare in Hawaii was actually a cover while some of Clintons property was seized

w-what happening?

Reminder that the age of massive improvements of computer memory are all over now.

In 2005 there weren't 128GB memory cards. Max back then was for microSD was probably like 4GB and they were expensive as fuck. Now in 2018 we have 100TB+ SD cards.
That is all that image is trying to convey.
What are you finding so hard to understand you underage?

Attached: 1344968173095.jpg (642x753, 82K)

next technological breakthrough that will change computing landscape will be quantum stuff

A.) yes there were 128gb cards
B.) how do you know that card was made in 2014?

meant to say 2005

Because 2005 was when SD released the microSD card and it's max capacity was 128MB at the time.
We have microSDIO, microSDXC, and microSDHC nowadays. They're all referred too as "SD cards" but they are technically different formats.

>In February 2014, SanDisk introduced the first 128 GB microSDXC card

that is when it was initially released but how do you know that specific chip was made in 2005?

Okay byebye time to let this thread die.

Not 30 years ago but that is true that they put a chip in a rat and controlled it. That was about 6 or 7 years ago

I feel like hard disks take forever to offer more space for the same price. I feel like when I was a kid the jumps were much faster. Do I remember wrong?
I mean, I feel like 10 years ago you could buy 1tb for the price of maybe 6tb now. In that time lapse we should have gotten much much more.

its a very simply question. it just says 2005 over the chip, but you dont know when it was produced.

I can still by processors made in the 90's, slap the text 2014 over it, and you would believe it was made in 2014 because you are a retard.

Actually, they did have this 30+ years ago.
Read the works of Dr. John Lilly. He was doing this.
He later fried himself by becoming a psychonaut and taking Ketamine every day. But nonetheless, in his hayday, he was a good scientist who adhered to the scientific methodology.

The chosen people will usher in the age of augmentation, and your grandchildren will become our slaves, we shall inherit the earth as was written by the constructor of our microcosm. And there's not a damn thing you common scum can do to stop us.

Not just rats, monkeys too.

You have paranoid schizophrenia. We are not after you

2005 is the year when that card was released you dense semantic faggot.
Sandisk originally released the 128MB in 2005 and the 128GB in 2014. That is literally a fucking fact. I don't give a fuck if that the chip was produced in 2005 or 2013 it was still ORIGINALLY released in 2005 and is therefore 2005-level tech.
It literally takes a simple fucking Google search on SD cards to know this. You obviously aren't listening to a word I'm saying though nor do you know anything whatsoever about SD cards.

That's like putting 2014 under a Athlon 64 CPU. Would be fucking retarded and it doesn't change the fact that it was released in 2005.

>implying you are on the loop about what the top level kikes all around the world are doing
Nice shilling bro. How much are they paying you for this? Or are you doing it for free?

Attached: 1537455792827.jpg (532x320, 15K)

I get about 20$ a week for an hour of shilling a day.

Is it really worth it to sell your soul to the devil for such a meager pay? Think about it.

Thats what someone who was after me would say

Attached: 1550544899200.jpg (626x602, 58K)

he is right about all of it
it may sound crazy but its all true

Cuz welfare babies like you deserve nothing more. Were talking about nasa. Not some oil harvesting kike lover such as yourself

you're jus a dumb larping faggot. that's the real hard truth. you don't know wtf you're talking about. i'm not from your shithole btw.. only here traveling on business. and they don't give about people dropping redpills since noone but a select fw can reach the masses. plus just remember that you're a dumb 3rd world uruguayan halfafaggot. know your place

You are being an argumentative faggot. KYS.

I think it is quite impressive.

Are you a retard? Serious question. Do you wear a helmet?

Attached: 1550091273405s.jpg (104x124, 3K)

T󠀀 R󠀀 I󠀀 G󠀀 G󠀀 E󠀀 R󠀀 E󠀀 D󠀀
R󠀀
I󠀀
G󠀀
G󠀀
E󠀀
R󠀀
E󠀀
D󠀀

Attached: 1548117517259.gif (336x252, 1016K)

I thought we stopped listening to Joe Rogan because he cucked and stabbed Alex in the back. Is this episode actually worth listening to?

If you're such a big shot, show me the shape of an electromagnetic wave that can control a human being and show me proof that it does.
Pro tip: you can't.
I can show you the DBS devices that are used in civilian settings for altering the mind states of depressive people. Pic related.
Now, I'm kidding with saying they implant it on people for going against the system, but that it can be used to affect people's minds to a certain extent, it's absolutely true and I don't doubt they have black budget projects doing just that.
On the other hand, radio waves might at best have a merely statistical effect on people, but getting you to kill people purely with radio waves? Your damn eyeballs would be friend before they could have such an effect purely using EM radiation.

Attached: 1525483182852.jpg (600x349, 21K)

there is such endless gold to be witnessed my friend