How do you reconcile the fact that more than 99% of the planet's population isn't needed...

How do you reconcile the fact that more than 99% of the planet's population isn't needed, you being a part of that statistic?

Attached: thanos-motivations.jpg (1170x660, 194K)

>needed
by who?

The remaining percentile, the blue bloods and earthly deities in human form.

Go be a thoughtful nigger somewhere else

Attached: 1501401413137.png (202x200, 54K)

Don’t care. Just lowers the value of human life even more. 99.99% of humans are a plague on this planet.
When you take out
>non whites
>white trash
>any non high iq
>ugly people
>non genetically perfect people
>the poor
>all non blonde hair and blue eyed people
You basically reduce the worlds population by 99% which is good. It allows only the best of the best to carry on and repopulate. Repeat the process until humans transcend to a god machine race.

Define "needed"

that 0.01% would have a pretty shitty life

Attached: tap-tap.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

Adversity is needed for rapid evolution

I'm working on 2 Millennium problems and I'm good looking with a big ...
Also there is no innate meaning to existence hence your statement is a farce, Dumb ass

Attached: Let not a single one survive(Save and repost).jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

if 99% isn't needed, 100% isn't as well.

But user, I'm the only thing in this entire universe that I know for sure to be a conscious, observant being. Therefore, I simply cannot abdicate my duty to continue to exist. In fact, that makes me one of your earthly deities in human form.

I hate myself

Do you know what reconcile means? You have to say what we're supposed to be reconciling it with. It's also nonsense. Needed by whom? Presumably by the same logic you could conclude that 100% of the population isn't needed.

Attached: MF when.png (853x663, 397K)

It's between 50% to 90% that are worthless zogbots, OP included.

This exactly. I’m not here to serve.

>needed
>by who?
for (((them)))

Attached: jew.gif (452x523, 4K)

By not caring. I'm a genetic dead end. Too many mental health issues. We need a culling but I don't think the 1% deserves anything other then the rope. Mankind will never know true freedom as long as the jews exist.

Attached: 1475010698840.jpg (775x719, 104K)

>How do you reconcile the fact that more than 99% of the planet's population isn't needed
Love it
>you being a part of that statistic?
I am not.

>100% of the planet's population isn't needed
Ftfy, faggot. The universe doesn't need humanity, it's just stuck with it.

I wish for nuclear Holocaust every day.

>everyone with more money than me is a Jew
Fuck off.

How do you even arrive at that statistic?
I'm sure the 115+ IQ people will have no problem doing all the mundane repetitive tasks necessary to keep your life going.

Jews make up 90% of the 1%.

I produce an invaluable service to my community and am trained heavily in multiple disciplines that 99% of the population can't reproduce. You'd be surprised how useful I could be; from espionage to blacksmithing to tuckpointing to emergency medicine to firefighting to diplomacy to surgery to radio communications to art appraisal to knowledge of how to manually SCRAM any western nuclear reactor. You'd actually want me around -not as a friend, of course- but as a very useful asset in the post-depopulation world.

Attached: FriskyDingo.jpg (500x375, 74K)

I'd go on some bombing runs in Africa and Central America

Attached: IMG_1303.png (304x286, 113K)

100% of the population isnt needed.
1%ers flatter themselves.

Everyone over 105 iq is needed
>t. 135 iq

Attached: fukit.gif (500x250, 499K)

Patently false. The fact that you believe it means they're doing their job, though.

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

>any population isn't needed guys
anything can be considered worthless you fucking brainlet nupol degen faggot

Attached: 1540056434434.png (640x640, 46K)

nigga u lie

Attached: shieeet.png (233x300, 103K)

you know, I actually realized that Thanos actually represents the symbol & power of the United States

Hey nigger, without plebs keeping shit running I would have to do it instead of actual useful work.